Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, she IS private! Up to her old antics again. Although this time she didn’t make a melodramatic announcement about how she was going to have to take a break. Just mostly quiet for a few weeks and then !poof! and she’s gone. 😂

Crystal has a meltdown about how she and Leila have gotten a private investigator to suss out their tattle haterz, supposedly most all of us have been identified and two of us have already closed our accounts in shame and … not a word from Leila who is supposedly lead the charge … and next minute Leila is private? What in the world is going on with those two drama llamas? 😂
Sounds like someone is definitely after Lies, probably burned them by taking their money & not following through on any of her recent scams or readings. That's her MO. One of these days I hope she is held to account!!!!

Reactions: 11
Sounds like someone is definitely after Lies, probably burned them by taking their money & not following through on any of her recent scams or readings. That's her MO. One of these days I hope she is held to account!!!!
Yes, that was my first thought as well, so typical. She has been posting weird stuff for the last few weeks though, asking people to help her identify a troll, then a cryptic message about paying for the sins of the company you keep, then the message about watching people expose themselves, so who knows?

I guess there is also the possibility that she is actually being pursued about fraudulent Centrelink claims. She has surely read here that she has been reported to Centrelink repeatedly for all of the money making schemes she advertises and bragging about how abundant she is. Maybe they’re getting hot on her tail and that’s why she went private? She’s definitely hiding, from someone or something. Time will tell.

Reactions: 8
I had a look at Leilas stories and she wrote this about email readings. Then these two pics then a video linking botox to panic attacks.
---
We need a new thread title - any suggestions?
---
Leila Stead #19 - #Rebrand is coming, Email readings are humming (along) , Reset is done, (still) looking for a man for fun.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How many companies do you know with limited comments and private accounts 😂 it won’t last long, her followers are 99% bots so her reach will drop and she needs new followers to believe her bullshit so she can scam money from them.

Keep the screenshots coming please Tattlers for those who are blocked. I feel like tit is about to hit the fan (again) for old Liela girl.

Reactions: 11
OK, this is totally out of left field, but… I wonder what the chances are that Almir wasn’t divorced when Leila was running after him and maybe the wife or his family found out about her and that’s why she’s gone to ground? @Bushpig81 were you ever able to confirm his marital status one way or the other?

It’s still sticks in the back of my mind that ever since Valentine’s Day when it appeared the relationship was broken off that she rarely showed her face on her account again. It’s very bizarre for her. I assumed it was a vanity thing and she felt she looked like tit but maybe not? What has she been hiding for?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her account is not coming up at all for me. She must have blocked me, very strange since I’ve followed her for ages and haven’t commented on anything. Maybe she went looking for accounts that are obviously burners lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s very triggered lately isn’t she. tit must have really gone down.

No doubt a friend of her (small amount of) friends will pop up with the insider news at some stage.

Reactions: 5
Mean while, NZ sister is happy that child vaccinations are down 30% - wonder what the stats are for measles etc being in the rise?

No wonder her ex left, I have no doubt she was pushing her anti vax views on him and his five year old daughter and her actual Mother kicked off which resulted in that strange tangent Liela went on about for ten Insta story slides.

Imagine having no kids and telling Mums how to make health decisions for their children? Bizarre.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Mean while, NZ sister is happy that child vaccinations are down 30% - wonder what the stats are for measles etc being in the rise?

No wonder her ex left, I have no doubt she was pushing her anti vax views on him and his five year old daughter and her actual Mother kicked off which resulted in that strange tangent Liela went on about for ten Insta story slides.

Imagine having no kids and telling Mums how to make health decisions for their children? Bizarre.
I mean 🙄
Helinor, shut up and get a job. You leech.

Reactions: 9
Nope. Just a video and a food pic.
I will be showing that photo about MS to my neurologist when I see him in a few weeks. I'm sure he will have a good laugh. Is she for bleeping real though, she really doesn't think or give a duck how this can upset people, especially the young people who get diagnosed.

Reactions: 9
It's funny when Leila goes to ground like this and sets herself on private. Her whole charade is based on her insta and luring in suckers with her latest scam/grift. Must be nearly time to do a sale or a new release of email readings.

Reactions: 6
It's funny when Leila goes to ground like this and sets herself on private. Her whole charade is based on her insta and luring in suckers with her latest scam/grift. Must be nearly time to do a sale or a new release of email readings.
Or another trip to the hospital...

Reactions: 7
Me too. I'll meet you in the prison cell I suppose.
I honestly stand by anything I’ve ever said about the mole. Like, what does think she’s ‘exposing’? People having thoughts about the public content she posts? Both of them are utter head cases

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.