Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god those stories about how autistic people will fight for the ‘underdog’ etc…. Someone needs to give this girl a slap. Narcissistic witch
This is what pisses people off who actually have these conditions and how people end up diagnosing themselves. Everyone backs the underdog but that doesnt mean everyone who watched the mighty ducks and wanted the ducks to win is autistic by advertising the the signs as so generic and apply to basically everyone you end up with a alot of people tying up health service resources and extending waiting times for something that even if diagnosed as an adult is not gonna impact your life in the slightest since theres no treatment for autism outside of behavioural therapy

Reactions: 17
didn't realise until now she actually has me blocked on twitter, not sure why since my account is private lol unless she could see me liking posts dissing her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha the delusion I can't 😭😭😭
1. The people warm to her now
2. That she has practiced a lot of self acceptance
What planet is she on!? She's delulu

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s on TikTok saying the OF girls behaviour at the portal was weird because there could’ve been kids there. Is she aware she still has TikTok accounts up that have videos of her bouncing up and down, imitating giving an hand job and literally bending over when there’s also kids on that app?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s on TikTok saying the OF girls behaviour at the portal was weird because there could’ve been kids there. Is she aware she still has TikTok accounts up that have videos of her bouncing up and down, imitating giving a bj and literally bending over when there’s also kids on that app?
100%!!!

And her reaction to people saying that to her back then was 'iM nOt HeRe To PaReNt YoUr ChilD'

What she chooses to ignore / dismiss about her own past always makes me lol. Everyone can see the selective self awareness hun 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thinks she forgets that a quick search of her name will bring up everything she claims to never have done hahahah

Attachments

• 114.4 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 15
    Or it could be a poor diet?
    She has nothing else to be doing only sitting around googling symptoms (in between getting her politics info via Waterford whispers) and now she is creating content around these symptoms. She went through a phase of plate up dinner with me and it wasnt beige foods then.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 19
    She has nothing else to be doing only sitting around googling symptoms (in between getting her politics info via Waterford whispers) and now she is creating content around these symptoms. She went through a phase of plate up dinner with me and it wasnt beige foods then.
    Another example of how she forgets the content she puts out contradicts everything she says. “Eats same food for three months” yet has plate ups and hello fresh videos which showed her eating a wide variety of meals every night? God I’m coming across as such a hateful witch but I can’t stand when people can’t own up to the tit they’ve done

• Heart
    • Angry
    Reactions: 30
    What really took the biscuit was her saying, she could be antisocial for weeks and is happiest left on her own .. 😳😳😳 im sorry then why are you either screaming or crying into your phone looking for attention from strangers on the internet so kneevo?

• Haha
    Reactions: 20
    “My neurodivergent brain…”
    Like surely to god she hasn’t had a formal diagnosis yet?
    She has been DYING to job on some thing and make it her whole persona.

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    100%!!!

And her reaction to people saying that to her back then was 'iM nOt HeRe To PaReNt YoUr ChilD'

What she chooses to ignore / dismiss about her own past always makes me lol. Everyone can see the selective self awareness hun 👀
    She was literally using the portal to get attention for herself too 😂

Reactions: 8
    I thinks she forgets that a quick search of her name will bring up everything she claims to never have done hahahah
    I also remember her posting a video of herself on twitter giving her boyfriend in Turkey a bj. Then she posted closeup photos of her face, mouth open, tongue out with semen on her tongue.

The Internet is forever!

• Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 25