Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s gonna be back in her 9/11 era again soon
I sent that video of the portal to my New Yorker friend who watched 9/11 happen on live tv while in school and watched the aftermath and firefighters in the community not return home from the rubble. My friend still thought it was funny and just crude humour, wasn’t offended by it at all.

Only last year Niamh was attacking people for being woke and too sensitive and how nobody has a sense of humour anymore etc etc and nowadays she’s evoking another country’s trauma to dogpile on Irish people and regurgitating the tweets of the so called wokies she was hating on last year to make it seem like she has any semblance of political understanding. It’s one of the strangest 180s I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 14
“There family’s are still alive today”
Well yes Niamh, it was 2001… not 1901 🙄

Honours English JC, ayeee 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“There family’s are still alive today”
Well yes Niamh, it was 2001… not 1901 🙄

Honours English JC, ayeee 🫣
“I still remember it”……she’s younger than me and I BARELY remember it, only do because afterwards a boy in my class his uncle or dad was a fireman and was there so he was telling our class and we were 5/6…the rest is knowledge I learned as an adult after the fact. She’s full of shite like she could give a first hand account of when the first plane hit 🤦🏻‍♀️ loves to latch on to a tragedy story

Reactions: 11
I sent that video of the portal to my New Yorker friend who watched 9/11 happen on live tv while in school and watched the aftermath and firefighters in the community not return home from the rubble. My friend still thought it was funny and just crude humour, wasn’t offended by it at all.

Only last year Niamh was attacking people for being woke and too sensitive and how nobody has a sense of humour anymore etc etc and nowadays she’s evoking another country’s trauma to dogpile on Irish people and regurgitating the tweets of the so called wokies she was hating on last year to make it seem like she has any semblance of political understanding. It’s one of the strangest 180s I’ve ever seen.
if you were to listen to niamh the irish were greatly impacted by every tragedy or involved in every major world event. Do you know how many irish died building the great wall of china, do you know how many irish died in the great flood of noahs ark, no? well niamh does and she still remembers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I still remember it”……she’s younger than me and I BARELY remember it
if you were to listen to niamh the irish were greatly impacted by every tragedy or involved in every major world event. Do you know how many irish died building the great wall of china, do you know how many irish died in the great flood of noahs ark, no? well niamh does and she still remembers
Kneevo remembers the 1916 Rising.
Pretty sure she was in the GPO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“I still remember it”……she’s younger than me and I BARELY remember it, only do because afterwards a boy in my class his uncle or dad was a fireman and was there so he was telling our class and we were 5/6…the rest is knowledge I learned as an adult after the fact. She’s full of shite like she could give a first hand account of when the first plane hit 🤦🏻‍♀️ loves to latch on to a tragedy story
So she’s 27, and remembers something that happened 23 years ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awh she can duck off, on her stories saying that her saying “emm” is a vocal stim and not because she lacks the intelligence to string a full sentence together. She’s the furtherest thing from autistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She all over the place today from autism to palestine, to israel copying the brits by making the conflict about religion in the media instead of why its actually going on. Wouldnt she have been like 3 when the good friday agreement was signed living in ireland how did she manage to keep up to date with the medias narrative in a different country, what was the access to the bbc and british newpapers like in 1998 in ireland to be able to have given her this wealth of information to enable her to educate others

Reactions: 9
She’s manic. Time for an intervention from anyone who genuinely cares about her. It’s definitely not stable behaviour.

Reactions: 12
She cares more to get her nails done than support any of the protests so she doesn't really care at all. She never donates anything. She has too much time on her hands that's what is wrong with her

Reactions: 11
If she had a job she wouldn’t have any time to diagnose herself with everything under the sun and roaring crying into her phone.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god those stories about how autistic people will fight for the ‘underdog’ etc…. Someone needs to give this girl a slap. Narcissistic witch

Reactions: 16