Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this real? Like was that reaction real?!

It all seems a bit unhinged.
I think she has to be masking.
There is no way she is this distressed over Palestine.
What is happening is a tragedy but someone who posts themselves playing Fortnite and bopping along to other songs from the Eurovision the day after that kind of carry on is deranged.
I’d wager she’s masking her distress at her crumbing relationship and dying ‘career’ and using Palestine as a cover to roar and cry to her followers for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she pregnant? I cried about everything when I was pregnant. Giro Italian was on and I was crying at them cycling. I bleeping hate cyclists 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2932660
View attachment 2932661
---
None of this normal behaviour. She is manic.

Off topic can someone please explain (to me like im 5) why people or specifically kneevo is using a watermelon slice when discussing palestine? I don't understand the correlation. wateremlon // palestine?
This explains it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've always thought she has BPD, I've a family member with it and she acts eerily similar.

I do also think this is misplaced upset. She did the same in Turkey, started beef with randoms misplacing her anger towards the boyfriend. Now it's health issues and Palestine.

Reactions: 20
She mentioned on a live that was initially tested for bpd/mood disorder but they said she didn’t have it and I think that’s when she was then steered towards an autism assessment

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if there’s a specific reason it’s a watermelon but you can’t discuss Palestine/israel on TikTok or instagram without possibly getting shadowbanned so people use an emoji instead
I understand more clearly now, thank you so much. I have seen a few others on IG use the watermelon emoji I just wasn't piecing it together. In my slow thick era lol

Israel controversy aside this is clearly her first year being interested in the Eurovision because if you've half a brain you'd know it hasn't been "European" since the late 90s/early 00s. I wonder how long this mania episode will last. Very very reminiscent of her later days in Turkey.
---
This explains it 😊
Thank you! Much appreciated 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've always thought she has BPD, I've a family member with it and she acts eerily similar.

I do also think this is misplaced upset. She did the same in Turkey, started beef with randoms misplacing her anger towards the boyfriend. Now it's health issues and Palestine.
I second this, she shows so many signs of bpd. Unfortunately, it's not popular on social media so she won't be looking to get diagnosed any time soon

Reactions: 12
This is a full blown manic episode. Where are her friends/family
As someone who had type II Bipolar Disorder I 1000000% agree. She needs help and I'm being genuine saying that. She is clearly not well.
---
I have Bipolar Type II Disorder and I 1000% agree with you. She is not well and she needs help.
---
I have Bipolar Type II Disorder and I 1000% agree with you. She is not well and she needs help.
---
I have no idea why that posted 3 times jaysis 🤪😳😳😳😳
---
I have no idea why that posted 3 times jaysis 🤪😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if there’s a specific reason it’s a watermelon but you can’t discuss Palestine/israel on TikTok or instagram without possibly getting shadowbanned so people use an emoji instead
Sorry to go off topic slightly, but it's actually really interesting -

'The use of the watermelon as a Palestinian symbol is not new. It first emerged after the Six-Day War in 1967, when Israel seized control of the West Bank and Gaza, and annexed East Jerusalem. At the time, the Israeli government made public displays of the Palestinian flag a criminal offense in Gaza and the West Bank.

To circumvent the ban, Palestinians began using the watermelon because, when cut open, the fruit bears the national colors of the Palestinian flag—red, black, white, and green.'

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep going on about being shadow banned once a week? Why do TikTokers say this when they get low views 😂 Kneevo when you post 7 shite TikTok’s in a row with incorrect grammar no one will want to watch them and will skip your videos. She ranted for 5 days straight about boycotting the Eurovision, then she put up a video of her and Alex watching the Eurovision??? And screenshots of her mass voting 😂😂😂 so funny hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep going on about being shadow banned once a week? Why do TikTokers say this when they get low views 😂 Kneevo when you post 7 shite TikTok’s in a row with incorrect grammar no one will want to watch them and will skip your videos. She ranted for 5 days straight about boycotting the Eurovision, then she put up a video of her and Alex watching the Eurovision??? And screenshots of her mass voting 😂😂😂 so funny hahaha
She wants there to be a grand conspiracy that pro-Palestine content is being shadow banned. My entire FYP and the feeds of all of my other socials are pro-Palestine content only because that’s what I engage with.

Her content is shite and low effort and she’s always shouting. That’s why no one wants to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her content is shocking - newest TikTok is ‘baby names I love’ where she insists she’s not pregnant. WHO ACTUALLY CARES NIAMH !! Either make good interesting content, or continue losing viewers.
an ‘influencer’ who never puts any type of effort into videos

Her content is shocking - newest TikTok is ‘baby names I love’ where she insists she’s not pregnant. WHO ACTUALLY CARES NIAMH !! Either make good interesting content, or continue losing viewers.
an ‘influencer’ who never puts any type of effort into videos
She just sees what videos are repeating on her FYP and joins the trend to see if she can boost engagement but it never works cos she’s an imbecile. How he listens to that 24x7 is beyond me. He must be a grade A moron too

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The night Israel qualified for the final she was on live and I asked her about her thoughts on it, she literally said she doesn’t care about it so idk where that reaction came from. Is it tendy?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The night Israel qualified for the final she was on live and I asked her about her thoughts on it, she literally said she doesn’t care about it so idk where that reaction came from. Is it tendy?
That’s screaming fanny Magee for ye, nothing if not inconsistent 😂 she read here we’ve called out her not going to protests and now she’s posting when the next one is. She’s a reject looking for clout and bandwagons to jump on. I’m very pro Palestine but at this rate why hasn’t kneeevo flown over with her 100k over the asking and single handledly held down Gaza at the frontline with all the whinging and crying and screaming she’s done about it. Once she announces she’s up the duff, Palestine will be a distant memory and healthcare for expecting mothers will be her next political agenda 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha