Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll never move. She’s already said if they get a place and if Gigi gets daycare and if those things line up. With every wannabe influencer and their dog moving there’s no way those things will work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she posted a Q&A and said more than likely they're moving.

It seems so silly, like so poorly thought out. I completely forgot about the sauna and it just shows how rushed the decision was.

I think they're going to run out of money trying to have the lifestyle of Kayla and Jae. Gosh it must kill Mitch to not be able to afford the cars that Jae has.

Does anyone have the link the house they looked at when they were up there?
IMG_6232.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They decided they gonna move and then she just bought a sauna? Plus, she said she might come back and ask her mum for a room which means they gonna sell their house. And once they wanna move back to Adeleide they think they can just buy another house in the same street?

Reactions: 9
They decided they gonna move and then she just bought a sauna? Plus, she said she might come back and ask her mum for a room which means they gonna sell their house. And once they wanna move back to Adeleide they think they can just buy another house in the same street?
All I can I think about is the stamp duty they would be paying 🤔

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, but the fact that they went looking at that house proves to me that they have ZERO idea of how life works. That’s the same neighbourhood that Toby and Rachel bought in, for 7 MILLION. Do they seriously think they have the ability to compete with that? Their house here, as sought after as the suburb is, isn’t going to sell for enough that they could purchase that property (or any like it), not if they don’t have liquid assets. They’d have the car tied into the business through a loan there, they’d have too much collateral with the warehouse lease and business. People can’t be buying their tit in droves that much that it means they could afford that life. Look at how badly they fumbled their money regarding their “forever home”.

Reactions: 15
Surely if the move is to see if they like it they would rent their house out rather than sell it?
That is what you and I would do, but we're talking about Dumb and Dumber here, these imbeciles couldnt put a red nose on a clown costume properly to save themselves. This is just Leech Itsines current obsession and he will follow it through just to fit in the same status quo man child Jae is in. Leech is the biggest bloody sheep, remember his infatuation with Toby.. now its Jae. Brace yourselves, the try hard will get himself a motorbike next.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly Mitch gives sweet FA about their business, books a last minute one way trip to the GC with zero regard for any responsibilities they may have.

These two really do deserve each other. Both utter idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I think Mitch wants to move to be closer to Kayla and Jae he wants that image and Leah will do it just to keep Mitch and be miserable up there
I reckon Mitch wants Kayla more than he wants Leah

Reactions: 17
I think Mitch wants to move to be closer to Kayla and Jae he wants that image and Leah will do it just to keep Mitch and be miserable up there
I reckon Mitch wants Kayla more than he wants Leah
I've always said, Mitch has a thing for Kayla , and now Jae. It's the $$$$, so he's happy to keep Leah as his doormat, rather than her competing as another version of Kayla. Leah is living life like a middle age woman , the new few years will be interesting as they approach their mid 30s. Hope Mitch books Leah into a psychiatric ward, cause she ain't gonna be coping when he starts to stray away.

Reactions: 10
Hey tattlers. You do realise Mitch put that house up so we can all witch about it? He knows he can never afford it but he does it to take the piss!! Don’t believe everything they post
100%. That was nothing more than a nice house they passed in their travels that had a for sale sign on it. I doubt he’s even looked it up or has a clue how much it’s worth. I’m relatively new to this thread but it’s pretty obvious that Mitch has always wanted to be one of the “cool kids” and sees Leah as an opportunity to get his foot in the door with that sort of crowd. Unfortunately for him he can follow them all over the country but he’ll always just be the annoying in-law they have to invite to things, he’ll never actually be “one of them”.

Reactions: 18
Sorry what is that? Looks vomit, and that is being polite. How is she even a 'cook'?
She’s not a cook, she’s nothing without her Itsines surname. That is why she needs to move closer to Kayla, just to keep in the limelight and keep selling Ali Baba tit to their sheep followers.

Reactions: 8
Hey tattlers. You do realise Mitch put that house up so we can all witch about it? He knows he can never afford it but he does it to take the piss!! Don’t believe everything they post
Of course he did, but let’s be honest, that’s the life they want to live, he wants people to think that’s his life and that he’s a huge success, reality be damned. I

Reactions: 8
Leah seriously… what you do with Gigi is not what this post is referring to!! You and Mitch barley work and when you do finish your ‘busy’ day of doing nothing you just palm Gigi off to the next person in your village so you go an have a ‘date night’. The odd occasion when you have to look after Gigi you act like she is some sort of burden. Day care isn’t part of your village it is part of your scheme to do as little as possible…

Everything these two do is half assed. Like just look at the trail of failed business and then the current state of BARE and YesPlease unhealthy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find it humorously ironic that Tobi and Rachel are on their honeymoon in Greece? The destination that Kayla was supposed to have her wedding 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ll never move. She’s already said if they get a place and if Gigi gets daycare and if those things line up. With every wannabe influencer and their dog moving there’s no way those things will work out.
Speaking of dogs, are they taking the pets and the sauna? Seems odd to buy a big expensive wooden box if you’re thinking of moving interstate.

I’m thinking it might be also about Gigi and Arna. Doesn’t Rachel’s sister have a little girl, maybe Leah is worried Arna will click with her rather than G if they’re still in Adelaide.

• Haha
Reactions: 11