Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sauna Chats….. They’re moving to the Goldy
But why are they moving?!? Does she even get along that well with Kayla? Leah and Mitch just seem like people who will never be happy where they are and will always be chasing some kind of foolish aspiration (read:fame).
It's all a bit desperate

Reactions: 21
Another impulsive and ill thought out idea from dumb and dumber.
No way Leah will function without the daily support of Anna being cleaner, cook and babysitter. I see plenty of tears and breakdowns happening.

Also what of the “business”?!?
Bit difficult for them to be hands on with fulfillment when they live in a different state. Given Leah said they can easily move back after 6 months if they don’t like it, surely they won’t be moving the warehouse straight away.

Reactions: 16
Omg! Surely Mitch is the one pushing this? Farrrrrr outttt they will file for bankruptcy soon if they actually do it. They literally JUST moved?
they never ever go a beach in Adeleide? From what I’ve seen. They are never out in nature. They walk to the closest cafe and that’s it.. why the need to move up there?
Does Mitch actually think businesses are successful because they are located in the Gold Coast? this is way worse than I thought..

Reactions: 19
Omg! Surely Mitch is the one pushing this? Farrrrrr outttt they will file for bankruptcy soon if they actually do it. They literally JUST moved?
they never ever go a beach in Adeleide? From what I’ve seen. They are never out in nature. They walk to the closest cafe and that’s it.. why the need to move up there?
Does Mitch actually think businesses are successful because they are located in the Gold Coast? this is way worse than I thought..
It’s actually worse than you think. They’re not moving any of the business to the GC. The warehouse and stock will remain in Adelaide while they move. They’ve clearly not thought any of it. People are on huge wait lists for childcare in GC, like 12 months plus. There’s no way theyll cope having to look after Gigi by themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But why are they moving?!? Does she even get along that well with Kayla? Leah and Mitch just seem like people who will never be happy where they are and will always be chasing some kind of foolish aspiration (read:fame).
It's all a bit desperate
Yes this was my first thought too, it's not like she and Kayla are super close (despite their claims of big happy Greek family) so why follow them up there?!

Reactions: 12
Yes this was my first thought too, it's not like she and Kayla are super close (despite their claims of big happy Greek family) so why follow them up there?!
She claims her and Kayla are super close and she misses her and the kids. Unfortunately it looks like they’ve gone up there for two days and lived the holiday life, hanging out with the millionaires, eating out for every meal etc and old Mitch has gone yep this is the lifestyle. But they don’t have the finances to maintain that long term so good luck to them when reality sets in and they’re living in Logan by themselves while Kayla continues on with her high life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She claims her and Kayla are super close and she misses her and the kids. Unfortunately it looks like they’ve gone up there for two days and lived the holiday life, hanging out with the millionaires, eating out for every meal etc and old Mitch has gone yep this is the lifestyle. But they don’t have the finances to maintain that long term so good luck to them when reality sets in and they’re living in Logan by themselves while Kayla continues on with her high life.
Normal people go on holidays, fantasise about moving, realise that it’s just a fantasy, and then return home and continue on with business as usual 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I heard from someone in the know that Kayla had her boobs done, and has spent in excess of $30k on herself. All stemmed from how she was treated in school. There’s no comparison to the way she once looked to what she looks like now.
Also confirmed that Jae has lost most of his old friends due to Kayla.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Surely Kayla’s money will run out eventually? And her & Jobless Jae will need to go back to Adelaide?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I heard from someone in the know that Kayla had her boobs done, and has spent in excess of $30k on herself. All stemmed from how she was treated in school. There’s no comparison to the way she once looked to what she looks like now.
Has Jae ditched his friends or the other way around?

Reactions: 4
Normal people go on holidays, fantasise about moving, realise that it’s just a fantasy, and then return home and continue on with business as usual 🥹
You hit the nail on the head. Mitch lives in a fantasy - his warped perception / obsession with the US, his chocolate takeover, his perceived business acumen. He has convinced himself he and Leah have the same level of worth that Kayla has - and he can copy the lavish lifestyle.

Unfortunately he’s latched onto Leah’s insecurities and now she’s caught up in the fantasy.

In what world will their fulfilment strategy continue in SA, when they’re the ones the pull shifts (I say this with caution - insta vs reality) and they don’t have a dedicated fulfilment team. Not to mention, their product isn’t manufactured in SA - and their supplier *is* QLD based.

As novel as it appears - as part of this big move to GC, they now need to pack up their house again, which includes a ridiculous sponsored / non-sponsored sauna.

side note, if I had to go to a birthday party as my favourite Mitch, I would have picked the era when he styled himself off Tobi.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has Jae ditched his friends or the other way around?
Nah Jae ditched them. People have been reaching out to him to no avail. Ever since he got with Kayla
---
You hit the nail on the head. Mitch lives in a fantasy - his warped perception / obsession with the US, his chocolate takeover, his perceived business acumen. He has convinced himself he and Leah have the same level of worth that Kayla has - and he can copy the lavish lifestyle.

Unfortunately he’s latched onto Leah’s insecurities and now she’s caught up in the fantasy.

In what world will their fulfilment strategy continue in SA, when they’re the ones the pull shifts (I say this with caution - insta vs reality) and they don’t have a dedicated fulfilment team. Not to mention, their product isn’t manufactured in SA - and their supplier *is* QLD based.

As novel as it appears - as part of this big move to GC, they now need to pack up their house again, which includes a ridiculous sponsored / non-sponsored sauna.

side note, if I had to go to a birthday party as my favourite Mitch, I would have picked the era when he styled himself off Tobi.
I think a lot of them have untreated mental illness, especially Mitch and Jae having bipolar. Leah is insecure and codependent as hell so will do anything that fkwit wants to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I have it on pretty good authority this “bullying” she copped at school was complete horseshit and she was actually a really horrible person

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I have it on pretty good authority this “bullying” she copped at school was complete horseshit and she was actually a really horrible person
absolutely, all made up to justify her ridiculous Botox

Reactions: 9
It's obvious that Leah depends on her friendship with Kayla, more than Kayla does Leah. And also Leah values the cousins growing up close more so than Kayla, who happily moved away when Gigi was young.

i haven't really given it any thought before but it would be quite lonely being their age and not working a 'proper' job! I remember having maternity leave and realising everyone I would choose to spend time with was working... I lasted 4 months until I went back to work, I can't imagine that being your life permanently week in and week out at the age of 30.

I wonder, should their parents or grandparents have any unexpected health issues, if either of them would have any regrets moving away and not being with them, considering they used to be such a close knit family and the grandparents were constantly exploited featured as content. It's a shame for the grandparents that the kids won't grow up with the green culture they used to flog so hard.

And for what? So they can try to reinvent themselves and their brand to try to make it big based on no extra qualifications, consultancy or brand strategy... Just a house move 💀

Reactions: 12
Nah Jae ditched them. People have been reaching out to him to no avail. Ever since he got with Kayla
---

I think a lot of them have untreated mental illness, especially Mitch and Jae having bipolar. Leah is insecure and codependent as hell so will do anything that fkwit wants to do.
Leah had ADHD for sure, which unfortunately leads to behaviour like she has where she's really insecure and attaches herself to an idiot like Mitch. She's going to go to GC and things are going to fall apart because they won't have care for Gigi and won't be able to cope.

Hate the current rage of moving to Qld, we don't want you, stay away influencers 🤣

Reactions: 10
Sorry if I've missed this but is it confirmed Leah and leech are moving to the GC?
Yes she posted a Q&A and said more than likely they're moving.

It seems so silly, like so poorly thought out. I completely forgot about the sauna and it just shows how rushed the decision was.

I think they're going to run out of money trying to have the lifestyle of Kayla and Jae. Gosh it must kill Mitch to not be able to afford the cars that Jae has.

Does anyone have the link the house they looked at when they were up there?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And after the ways she’s bagged him constantly in the media - why not?
He’s ended up with a clearly smarter, hotter and ACTUALLY FIT wife… I’d be rubbing it in Kayla’s plastic face too!!
---

You’re a better person than me… I’d totally run it in that she’s ended up with an immature douche and he’s got a hot, smart wife… 👌🏽
I so agree. Toby Defo bettered himself in every sense and she ended up with a douchebag. Kayla is a real commoner and Rachel has class.

Reactions: 9