Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic of her in the gym is edited to slim her down. We all know how wide she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That pic of her in the gym is edited to slim her down. We all know how wide she is.
I expected to read a caption saying this is what she was aiming for! No way has she lost so much weight since yesterday…..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve honestly never known anyone as obsessed with a glow up 5 weeks after giving birth to a baby… hair, nails, massages, aesthetics, mind healing & gym all while caring for a ‘sick’ baby, taking care of a 4 year old and suffering from PTSD…

Reactions: 47
No size shade being thrown here, she's just had a baby and is not a slim build. I don't think she understands how sizing works..she ordered an 18 but needed it taking in? Where exactly? As it looks like she is an 18?

Reactions: 35
I never thought anything would top 'being cute for B&Q. But queer for choir is just 🤣🤣🤣 she really is the village idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve honestly never known anyone as obsessed with a glow up 5 weeks after giving birth to a baby… hair, nails, massages, aesthetics, mind healing & gym all while caring for a ‘sick’ baby, taking care of a 4 year old and suffering from PTSD…
My baby is 6 months old and I’m only just thinking about going to the gym. My priority has been making sure my baby is happy and healthy whilst baby is at their most vulnerable!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How many bleeping gym memberships has this girl had? Unless she's just making her way through every gym on the wirral, bumming free trials! Why would you drive all the way from Upton to Bromborough for what looks like a 30 min class? 🤔

Reactions: 22
What the hell has happened to her eyes?!?!? Never had Botox but I thought it helped with wrinkles not made your eyes look weird! And her jimmy hill chin…this glow up is not glowing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I literally RAN here to post the same screenshot of the choir comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ be surprised if she keeps that one up. Also loved the “that’s mr best friend” 😂
The bride looked nice I guess except for the tacky gloves. The decor was trying to be nice but looked a bit rushed (the white sheets draped lazily etc) loved the brides evening dress though.
Totally the wrong dress for KHM but giving the fashion she links it was bound to be horrific
Yeah the bride looked lovely just like audreny Hertburn.

• Haha
So many of this morning’s stories are in direct response to Tattle - the oh-so-comfortable dress, the (finally) cradling Beryl instead of holding her like a clutch bag.

Also, if she was the Cheif Bridmaid, why was she on the second row in amongst the not-so-important bridmaids?

• Haha
I remember many threads ago someone had commented saying she’s built like a
“slot machine”

but it looks like she’s upgraded to a
“fruit machine”
By the looks of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many bleeping gym memberships has this girl had? Unless she's just making her way through every gym on the wirral, bumming free trials! Why would you drive all the way from Upton to Bromborough for what looks like a 30 min class? 🤔
Thought she loved Gravity round the corner from her house, it was the best gym EVER last year 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember many threads ago someone had commented saying she’s built like a
“slot machine”

but it looks like she’s upgraded to a
“fruit machine”
By the looks of it 😂😂
Someone said a Nissan Cube and I still haven’t recovered

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.