Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she has just GOT to have some kind of disorder or disability resulting in a low IQ. I don’t understand how Delo can be with her and basically not be taking advantage of her 😬 or how she passed her driving test or how she was a successful MUA years ago. She strikes me as the type to need a support worker. Absolutely nothing she does makes sense and I don’t think she has the mental capacity to understand much 💀
Support worker 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s something wrong with this woman and it’s deeply disturbing, she’s always been a crank/beg/liar, but the decline from when I first came to this thread to now is mad, is it just me??? Like her mental faculties have just gone? She seems unwell. Why is little legs not sorting it

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Literally just come to post that. “The best gospel queer” at this point she needs to give it up. She is THE worst influencer I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ar no😂💀 she will catch up on here and correct herself - she’s turned off her DMs unless someone msgs her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I literally RAN here to post the same screenshot of the choir comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ be surprised if she keeps that one up. Also loved the “that’s mr best friend” 😂
The bride looked nice I guess except for the tacky gloves. The decor was trying to be nice but looked a bit rushed (the white sheets draped lazily etc) loved the brides evening dress though.
Totally the wrong dress for KHM but giving the fashion she links it was bound to be horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The most incredible gospel “queer” 🫠 I can’t even… what the hell is wrong with her??!!

And “Audreny Hetburn”… 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell!!

it’s only 6am and already she’s made me howl/cringe/wonder how much PIP she gets for her honest to God mental disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Waaa she deleted the gospel queer.

I agree the bridesmaid dresses look a bit cheap, giving me Quiz vibes tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For those that mentioned the glasses, ironically, all I picture is Olive from on the buses 🤣 Do we think this is how she got the name inspo🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Why is a 6 week old baby wearing shoes ?
Why was a 6 week old even at that wedding ?
Get a baby sitter you weirdo and let the baby rest, all that noise all day
Getting passed around having just been in hospital TWICE !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m sorry but she has just GOT to have some kind of disorder or disability resulting in a low IQ. I don’t understand how Delo can be with her and basically not be taking advantage of her 😬 or how she passed her driving test or how she was a successful MUA years ago. She strikes me as the type to need a support worker. Absolutely nothing she does makes sense and I don’t think she has the mental capacity to understand much 💀
Delo must be down as her carer! All for the PIp!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Queer? Careful Kate, your homophobia is showing!

At this point now she just needs to delete her insta and crawl under a rock never to be seen again x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Botox has definitely kicked in, and it’s doing her no favours whatsoever. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Waaa she deleted the gospel queer.

I agree the bridesmaid dresses look a bit cheap, giving me Quiz vibes tbh.
One of her captions said they're from JJ's House, I remember that site from when I was planning my wedding 12 years ago - they sold tacky cheap crap then and clearly they haven't moved on! All the dresses are slightly different shades. All the money spent on that wedding and they couldn't find a few hundred quid to make the bridesmaids look half decent.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.