Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see little difference? Best get myself to specsavers because all I see is a 🦬

She's bloody dangerous you know. Those photos she has put up show the perfectly normal reduction of her tummy after giving birth. Shilling some bloody 'bloat vitamins' is just nonsense. I don't want to out myself, but I know quite a bit about supplements and generally speaking, supplements should only be taken following a blood test to see exactly what you need (vitamin D and fish oils are the general exception). There is no such thing as a bloat vitamin.
Plus as ever she is manic in the video, uses the wrong words and doesn't show the label.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bad editing here or botox has kicked in eyes look fucked
I literally came here to share this exact photo. Botox definitely kicked in. And I'm sorry I am cringing HARD at the Bride singing at her own wedding 🫣 Almost as bad as doing a choreographed dance routine with your Bridesmaids in my opinion. I'd leave immediately if any of my friends did that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Of all the dress shapes that were available, why did she choose that one to highlight her botched tits?

Bride looks lovely though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Of all the dress shapes that were available, why did she choose that one to highlight her botched tits?

Bride looks lovely though.
I think all the dresses look awful. Cheap as anything and Truff’s even looks a different colour. The style does nothing for her but imagine how it looks from the back too!

Reactions: 29
My days, looks like a pink toga/lining of a marquee - the in the wild shot, talk about hod-carriers shoulders & arms & the pitta-tit's in it too - so the "magic-bean" blote tabs clearly aren't all that, it ought be asking for a refund (if for once paid for them) - the papp-shot in front of the sofa, if it lay on it would legit eat it up - the truth always outs, no matter how many wild lies/filters?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mollie-May making sure she blends in and doesn’t outshine the bride! FFS.

View attachment 2902915
bet truffle tits demanded not to be on a table with this one and her 90s knockers on display so little legs eyes weren't focussed on them all day.
The pair of them have the worst tits, ones droopy like spaniels ears and the others look painfully like theyre gonna pop, botched much?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bet truffle tits demanded not to be on a table with this one and her 90s knockers on display so little legs eyes weren't focussed on them all day.
The pair of them have the worst tits, ones droopy like spaniels ears and the others look painfully like theyre gonna pop, botched much?
All of them have fcked their faces and body’s with all the surgery. Truffs boobs (fair she’s just had a baby) are saggy as out and need a decent bra, mollies are like balloons on her chest and all filler in her face makes her look 15 years older. None of her mates know how to dress for their body 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m was a size 8 when I got married (I mean I’m a 10 now) and I had dreams of an off the shoulder wedding dress, just didn’t suit me. Why why why would Truff think it would suit her box figure 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Like watching an epic Botched episode - even with all the aesthetic treatments/surgeries/enhancements etc etc. and filters to the ends of the globe on the papp-shots and to still be looking like that - what a shocker of a look and the fash-hole of the "styling" too?! 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As chief bridesmaid, wonder if she’s done the make up or someone else has 👀
She actually chief bridmaid troll, it’s a super bespoke role!
---
It’s bridmaid troll!!!
Ditto 😂
---
I think you’ll find it’s cheif bridmaid actually troll
SOS about me, only just catching up 😂
---
She also can’t do nothing right. “This is in the bottle to stop it getting wet, so yeah basically that’s there to stop it getting dry”
She absolutely send my head west with how bleeping dumb she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Like watching an epic Botched episode - even with all the aesthetic treatments/surgeries/enhancements etc etc. and filters to the ends of the globe on the papp-shots and to still be looking like that - what a shocker of a look and the fash-hole of the "styling" too?! 🙈🙉🙊
What’s worse is that for the last few weeks since Beryl arrived, she’s stood there in her knickers or with her gut out, flaunting everything and highlighting all the treatments she’s had to turn herself into a ‘glowing sexy momma’. She must be the laughing stock of the wedding.

It’s awful when you don’t feel comfortable in your own skin or if you’ve not long given birth and nothing fits properly and you’ve got a big event coming up, but I can’t imagine anything worse than the way she’s behaved exposing herself to everyone - friends, family and the bloody internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I literally came here to share this exact photo. Botox definitely kicked in. And I'm sorry I am cringing HARD at the Bride singing at her own wedding 🫣 Almost as bad as doing a choreographed dance routine with your Bridesmaids in my opinion. I'd leave immediately if any of my friends did that 😂
I hate then dancing bridesmaids and grooms ones make me well cringe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she still holding her tiny baby like she's 6 months old? I've not seen one photo of Kate holding her tiny daughter in her arms and cuddling her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Best mates fuming she’s been blocked by the meathead just for liking someone’s comments to say the dummy was obviously too big for Berry 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s worse is that for the last few weeks since Beryl arrived, she’s stood there in her knickers or with her gut out, flaunting everything and highlighting all the treatments she’s had to turn herself into a ‘glowing sexy momma’. She must be the laughing stock of the wedding.

It’s awful when you don’t feel comfortable in your own skin or if you’ve not long given birth and nothing fits properly and you’ve got a big event coming up, but I can’t imagine anything worse than the way she’s behaved exposing herself to everyone - friends, family and the bloody internet.
I think if I'd been in her position (and she had likely been asked to be a bridesmaid before she got pregnant) I'd have either asked for a different outfit that I was more comfortable in, or asked to stand down and just be the witness or something. Can't imagine spending the first month of my baby's life tying myself in knots to look a particular way for a wedding, and if her mate's any sort of mate she would have understood. But I suppose Truff was more excited about being in the limelight.

Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but she has just GOT to have some kind of disorder or disability resulting in a low IQ. I don’t understand how Delo can be with her and basically not be taking advantage of her 😬 or how she passed her driving test or how she was a successful MUA years ago. She strikes me as the type to need a support worker. Absolutely nothing she does makes sense and I don’t think she has the mental capacity to understand much 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.