Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you hate Adam without telling me you hate Adam 😂🤣
View attachment 2938420

It looks like Adams mouth has slipped down his face, untill i realised that gap under moustacheis meant to be teeth....why no lips?

Looks like a wanted poster, and not in a Flynn Rider style. More, this man has been seen harassing young boy's style.
---
He has caught Adams dead inside eyes though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like Adams mouth has slipped down his face, untill i realised that gap under moustacheis meant to be teeth....why no lips?

Looks like a wanted poster, and not in a Flynn Rider style. More, this man has been seen harassing young boy's style.
---
He has caught Adams dead inside eyes though
Speaking of eyes, what’s with the “raccoon eyes”? Too much eyeliner, Gary! However, the eyebrows are on point. 😜 Seriously though, it’s truly an unflattering picture. But, he may have a career as a courtroom sketch artist, as most sketches are unflattering. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He just cant draw beyond the level of 14 year old. Can he do anything beyond that level?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Adam shared the pic so he must not rate it either
Can’t really blame him. He looks like a dodgy character from the depths of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride 🏴‍☠️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of eyes, what’s with the “raccoon eyes”? Too much eyeliner, Gary! However, the eyebrows are on point. 😜 Seriously though, it’s truly an unflattering picture. But, he may have a career as a courtroom sketch artist, as most sketches are unflattering. 🤔🤣
Is he recreating the Adam in a pirate costume look? The only time Adam ever looked vaguely shaggable.

• Haha
I don’t think Adam shared the pic so he must not rate it either
Can’t really blame him. He looks like a dodgy character from the depths of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride 🏴‍☠️🙈
@Babyshark and @Theodore Wait, you are both on to something and dare I say, so is Gary! Maybe the eyeliner is on point. Why have I not seen this before…The likeness is in fact, uncanny:

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He looks like Once Upon A Times Captain Hook....if you ordered him off Temu

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He writes like its Facebook circa 2009

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ, imagine how he would feel when he finds out a lot people leave the bag in on purpose...

I also can't cope with people saying "me and X" or "X and I" incorrectly anymore. I thought I was going to chill out as I got older. 💀

• Haha
And Gary’s off again. Not sure where he’s off to but he’s out on public transport. He’s out on adventures much more than I am but them I’m a mug working full time and paying my taxes. Gary will never have contributed anything to society in his lifetime

Reactions: 8
His life is just playdates. Pathetic.

Would love for them to see how his bank account is mostly transactions in florida
IMG_5271.png

Reactions: 2