Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tabitha for the new thread title! Not been a new one since 2021 and @Tabitha had this one down back in Oct 2022!!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

Still a boy in vaguely a man’s weak body; still hangs onto Adam Hattan coat tails and still lives with his parents in his bedroom… quite the pathetic existence

As you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread!

My highlights because, as Gary said [about Tattlers], I’m a bored child with nothing going for me.

• Spending $800 on pins in one trip and putting them in a shoebox
  • Grateful that his nan died in time for him to buy a new laptop and phone
  • When Adam put him in upper class to California and he spent it doing wordsearches.
  • Bought a toy Mickey Mouse nuimo to hug during moments of anxiety. Started an instagram account with him wearing various outfits. Deleted it because he couldn’t cope with the stress.
  • Little Mickey photoshoot at a kids park
  • Christmas music videos filmed in his parents garden at night
  • Finding out his parents give him pocket money to do the washing / wiping up
  • Despite his #anxiety&depression; performed on stage at Disney cruise line, on the 4th plinth with a puppet, on top of a bus during Pride London.
  • Having posh afternoon tea up the Shard with Brogan, wearing a glove puppet that his mum probably made whilst repeatedly saying ‘the goose is loose’

Why he can’t work: nut allergy, dairy intolerance, cocoa intolerance, eczema, throat is sensitive to dry air, legs don’t work as not used to walking, anxiety, depression and delusion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Continuing over...

Until his parents are gone and he has no pension, savings etc and he is the creepy old man talking to kids.
You pays your other people's money, you takes your chances.

I presume they would have to sell the house and split the profits between them - he defo can't afford to buy any siblings out of their share Im assuming to stay there. It will be a huge wake up call!

I mean before then he could end up being his parents carer, I can't see him doing that one bit and as a sibling I'd be furious with the whole setup anyway.

Reactions: 2
But his parents are young, they’re only like 18-20 years older than him. So he could be like 60/70 when that happens.
But can you just imagine an 80 year old mrs carplehorne ironing a 60 year old Gary’s bedsheets and Mickey Mouse tshirts. 🤣🤣🤣

I also can’t imagine him looking after them. He only knows how to cook a pot noodle and he would complain about the stress it has on him all the time. He beat himself up over taking on the little Mickey instagram and upping the posts from 1 a day to 2 for just a month 🤣. He would not cope at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What a bizarre thread, villainizing anyone who says they do actually know someone, even those on benefits themselves

What a bizarre thread, villainizing anyone who says they do actually know someone, even those on benefits themselves
Very weird! It popped up on my Twitter timeline (so annoying when you don't follow them) but it just screamed Gary to me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
People are very touchy about others being on benefits. People are very touchy in general these days 🙄
It’s a horrible position to be in. I’ve been in it like probably so many others on here. But let’s not pretend it’s impossible to take the piss. I would not be surprised if more vloggers than we realise are. And while the cost of everything is rising, it doesn’t surprise me people are fed up of it.

Reactions: 2
It’s a horrible position to be in. I’ve been in it like probably so many others on here. But let’s not pretend it’s impossible to take the piss. I would not be surprised if more vloggers than we realise are. And while the cost of everything is rising, it doesn’t surprise me people are fed up of it.
It would explain why they have so much free time to travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only funny thing about ‘the goose is loose’ is that when it comes to paying for anything that isn’t Disney merch, he is actually tighter than a duck’s arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The only funny thing about ‘the goose is loose’ is that when it comes to paying for anything that isn’t Disney merch, he is actually tighter than a duck’s arse.
The clothes hanging off him looking like they were in a pile on the floor for a month then washed by mummy for the 75th time - a new T-shirt and jeans in Primark- £20 but nope not even for an Upper Class flight. But $49.99 for a pin made in China - treat to self!

I swear he wears those ill fitting old rags because it makes him look like a poor wretch and that’s what he wants - eternal victim. If he wore some smart jeans and new T-shirt someone might speak to him like he’s an adult and not realise he had 44 (self diagnosed) conditions 🙄. Sitting in Upper dressed like a child, doing word searches they must have thought he was with his carer and getting a free trip from a charity.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

So how many free holidays already this year?
Poor unfortunate soul

• Haha
Reactions: 4