Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he literally doesn’t have anything to do but why is he reporting on who is wearing what at the Met gala on his IG?
Yes because Mr tatty primark tshirt and well worn saggy joggers is well placed to comment on fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gary bravely battling through his crippling anxiety to meet up with some middle aged woman in London.

Not all heroes wear capes.
IMG_1611.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
IMG_4513.png
Love the hunchback bird and the man with his head on backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As long as it's a state paid for one, that's his way after all
I think he deserves to see the inside of an NHS Facility or even just a Clinic, see what people with real anxiety have to cope with.

A private clinic would be too much of a holiday for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gary on iglive right now saying it’s unfair people saw the northern lights last night and he didnt because he has wanted to see it his whole life

Erm, yes, i bet, when you wont even get a job and go to iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gary on iglive right now saying it’s unfair people saw the northern lights last night and he didnt because he has wanted to see it his whole life

Erm, yes, i bet, when you wont even get a job and go to iceland
Lol you mean he couldn't even get out of bed and move to a window 🤣

He also needs to learn what unfair means

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he really is such an entitled beggy bleep.
---
He also said no trips with adam this year because it’s too much. We’ll see how long that lasts

Last edited:
It’s unfair for us tax payers to watch this man child complain he can’t work due to anxiety etc and yet he is happy to go to central London on his own to meet up with brogy dance around singing on a cruise ship,standing on a parade float infront of 1000’s of people the go on IGlive crying about it.
Gary go get a Fing job it would do you the world of good oh wait you said that is beneath you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If someone told him he could have an upper class trip to go see the Northern lights and Micky mouse was there he would be there in a flash.

Reactions: 3
Gary C #3 - Get a Job? That's a reach! I'll just carry on being a leech!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Gary said he wont do disney this year because of the DAS change…
Probably whinging that it’s now too hard for people like him

I wonder if Gary said he wont do disney this year because of the DAS change…
Probably whinging that it’s now too hard for people like him
Has he said he definitely won't be going with Adam?

Reactions: 1