Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend reported her posts to the ASA.

The ASA have responded they will be taking necessary action to ensure Chazza complies with legislation and may be referring her to trading standards.
About time as I've never seen #Ad on any of her posts and her tan looks shite after a day

Reactions: 13

The ASA have responded they will be taking necessary action to ensure Chazza complies with legislation and may be referring her to trading standards.
Fantastic news! Do you know which adverts as I have been reporting the Bellehblaster adverts regarding the photoshopping but not heard anything as of yet.
---
Well, the Bellehblaster has done absolutely nothing for Sammy Shitstains. What a vile, ugly unit she is. Making money out of "suicide" and poor Glen.

There's honestly a special place in hell for this vile, money-grabbing family. I utterly despise them all.

Screenshot_20240516-092218~2.png

---
Well, the Bellehblaster has done absolutely nothing for Sammy Shitstains. What a vile, ugly unit she is. Making money out of "suicide" and poor Glen.

There's honestly a special place in hell for this vile, money-grabbing family. I utterly despise them all.

---

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
God Sammy scammy tit face looks bloated in the face,glen being used yet again 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What does she want, a bleeping medal for getting up, dressed and taking F1 to nursery?

Nobody cares about your dull existence.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It was a 6 bedroomed house when they bought it. Then they reduced them down for the monstrosity she calls a dressing room.
And 19 months later Noah still doesn't even have a bedroom. A family of 4 in what once was a 6 bedroomed house, so potentially would have 3 spare bedrooms, yet she gets a dressing room before her child gets his own bedroom pffftttt. Makes me boil. 🤬🤬

Just dreadful, isnt it...........? She uses her kids as an emotional cradle and an enablement for begging and scrounging.
Both are uneducated & both have a serious problem with alcohol.
Pob does as he pleases, now she's got two feral brats she has no time to pester him for sex so he doesn't have to bother. He fucks off and sticks it up old whores and slappers and she's got the children. Uncontrollable, no discipline etc etc

These are entitled, drunken cunts who find it hysterically funny when cronies exposed their arse to underage kids.

They deserve the vitriol & Social Services involvement

Reactions: 21
It was a 6 bedroomed house when they bought it. Then they reduced them down for the monstrosity she calls a dressing room.
And 19 months later Noah still doesn't even have a bedroom. A family of 4 in what once was a 6 bedroomed house, so potentially would have 3 spare bedrooms, yet she gets a dressing room before her child gets his own bedroom pffftttt. Makes me boil. 🤬🤬

I know other parents that co sleep with their kids, but they still have a bedroom for the child, a place they can call their own for their own stuff.
If she’s waiting to get a gifted bedroom for feral 1 then it looks like it isn’t happening, and who can blame any company after the lovely bedroom that she scrounged for him at their old house and was never used?

Reactions: 21
I know other parents that co sleep with their kids, but they still have a bedroom for the child, a place they can call their own for their own stuff.
If she’s waiting to get a gifted bedroom for feral 1 then it looks like it isn’t happening, and who can blame any company after the lovely bedroom that she scrounged for him at their old house and was never used?
So wasteful. I couldn’t believe she left everything behind especially when she likely knew then she wanted more kids. Miss Greedy is another one who had baby expensive stuff gifted but it’s now on Market Place. Pure greed!

Reactions: 15
Another busy day then Chazza? 🙄

View attachment 2937599
View attachment 2937601
View attachment 2937605
View attachment 2937606
---
Great

Thanks for the recap. I hope she is shadowbanned on IG again. I've been reporting her on TikTok also!

Keep reporting her Belters!
---
Great

Thanks for the recap. I hope she is shadowbanned on IG again. I've been reporting her on TikTok also!

Keep reporting her Belters!
I’m from up north we don’t want her up here with her stupid annoying fake Scottish accent, blackpool can keep her

Reactions: 12
Her Scottish accent is terrible so cringey. Noah doesn’t have a bedroom because she doesn’t want him too simple as that. She can afford it but she wants him in her bed the freak 🤢🤮🤮 poor Noah being subjected to sharing a bed with her in her smelly pit, can you imagine the amount of therapy he’s going to need

Reactions: 20
Is she going to be sleeping with Noah when he goes to school? Does Pob sleep in a seperate room? It's getting a bit weird now. It's just so odd that she has not put Noah in his own "big boys" room and had Jude in with her while she breastfeeds him. I think she just let's Noah do whatever he wants for a quiet life but she will regret it as he gets older.

Reactions: 20
Is it just me or do you sort your kids out before yourself?
Food, clothing, bedroom, bed etc?
Why the bleeping does that child not have his own room when there’s a room there and she can easily afford a bed and wardrobe etc for it?
My kids have always come first, I’d go without so they can have what they need.
She’s bleeping disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 25

She just never learns. And her new management sound as scheming as her in the 2023 investigation (her third).

Reactions: 6
I wish ta duck she’d keep her tits out of the camera 🤬🤬🤬 such an exhibitionist and cheapo chav 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was she shadow banned on insta?
---
That's why the lazy cow got dressed going out to feed her face . Oh I've got dressed today like it was some sort of achievement. 🤮
The way she said it was a full on day because she went to pick Chuckys pictures up, kid probably broke the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 10