Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I know it’s been wondered what the neighbours must think. Remember when a poor old guy was filmed on the door camera wondering what the crashing noise was and it was Pob dropping the weights in his gym? Pob thought it hilarious sharing the video to thousands. Bet they’re neighbours from hell.

I’ve just watched the above videos and think exactly the same as you. Pretending to miss her Dad makes me mad. I lost mine a long time ago and I often wonder what he’d be like with his grandchildren and feel sad. But but I actually knew him! Yes I get she misses the fact she didn’t know him but I feel she’s playing on it and it makes a mockery of other people. Same as Sammy. Trying to profit from the tragic death of her poor husband. Neither are qualified to preach about it! Well done Trace on how you brought your disgusting kids up!
---

The live will be a tit show and it makes me mad she thinks she is a person to talk about mental health. Same as her scummy sister. We’ve had an awful couple of years but I never take to social media. Only people that know me know what’s going on. I feel things are too overwhelming at times and prefer staying home when I feel like this. So to hear her spouting off about grief makes me furious. I hope you feel better now after your sleepless night x
Thank you, I'm like you for the most part I just get on with it and only my family know the worst of it and then you get this muppet giving a whole speil about it. Neither of them have the first clue and neither should be talking about it. They really will stoop to the lowest. All this be kind tit as well aw don't get me started lol

Reactions: 13
Thank you, I'm like you for the most part I just get on with it and only my family know the worst of it and then you get this muppet giving a whole speil about it. Neither of them have the first clue and neither should be talking about it. They really will stoop to the lowest. All this be kind tit as well aw don't get me started lol
I totally agree,our family have had trauma from mental health just like millions of others,but I would never preach to these sheep who she doesn’t no.
It’s a very private thing and it’s being glorified just for content.
She’s a nasty selfish uneducated witch,not one person in her family are decent people.
How dare they mention mental health when it’s the likes of them that cause mental health problems to others,honestly she makes me want to lie down on a couch with a gravity blanket.
duck off chazza you absolute scum bag

Reactions: 21
I totally agree,our family have had trauma from mental health just like millions of others,but I would never preach to these sheep who she doesn’t no.
It’s a very private thing and it’s being glorified just for content.
She’s a nasty selfish uneducated witch,not one person in her family are decent people.
How dare they mention mental health when it’s the likes of them that cause mental health problems to others,honestly she makes me want to lie down on a couch with a gravity blanket.
duck off chazza you absolute scum bag
Your so right It is a very private thing which is why I was so upset and it's also very triggering what she is doing.
After watching her sham of a life unfold the last few years she is the last person on earth to be speaking about mental health. On the days she says she can't cope, I want to smack her in the mouth. No chazza you wouldn't know what not coping is really like.
You did make me lol with the couch comment so thank you for making me smile today xx

Reactions: 16
If you have a mother that values celebrity and its kudos over her own children (by leaving the older ones for Les Dawson) then is it any wonder Chaz and Shitstain cling on to any kind of 'celebrity', doesn't require Freud does it?

Reactions: 24
(13/05)

What a load of old waffle about absolutely nothing. She just had to mention trolls and Social Services again though. 🙄

Hardly "enticing" when you're trying to pull people into a scamming scheme. She is absolutely useless at explaining anything and already looks bored of it.

View attachment 2935462
View attachment 2935465
View attachment 2935466
View attachment 2935467
Professional as ever. Who is thick enough to do this she doesn’t even know what she’s doing. Just sat there with greasy hair shouting “urnn”, her accent is horrible so manly

Reactions: 12
What an aabsolute bleeping twit head you really are Chazza.
IF she paid for that light then she's a right selfish bastard. Pays over £6k for a tacky looking light, yet still hasn't sorted a bedroom out for her 3 year old bairn. Disgusting.

IMG_20240515_164116.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-15-16-31-50-81_cc88bbd7aa29b3c5beea79d43ec62c64.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-15-16-35-00-10_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She's attention seeking. She's got some personality disorder (Thanks to Trace!) mania to low mood in seconds - seems to be very common with people trying to make a living out of duck all!

I really don't think she earns very much money. I would bet Pob earns more plastering.

She has chosen to go down the sales route when she is terrible at selling - this chaos with the kids in the background and endless stories, trying to flog the diet, the tan, the scam, is to distract from the fact that she is really, really bad at everything! She isn't funny, she can't lip-synch at all, she only knows 4 dance moves (all shite)

She is in a rut and really needs to wake up and smell the coffee!
Defo a personality disorder 👍🏻
---
What an aabsolute bleeping twit head you really are Chazza.
IF she paid for that light then she's a right selfish bastard. Pays over £6k for a tacky looking light, yet still hasn't sorted a bedroom out for her 3 year old bairn. Disgusting.

View attachment 2937448
View attachment 2937436
View attachment 2937437
bleeping bleep 🤬 GET YOUR CHILD HIS OWN BED!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Maybe Noah is allowed to sleep under one of the counters in her wardrobe of cheap knockoffs?
I’ve never heard of a mother who doesn’t sort a room for their kid especially when they have the rooms to do so. She is so needy with those kids and they’re being used as a substitute boyfriend as Pob has evidently checked out of the relationship a long time ago

Reactions: 23
She is beyond thick, struggles to add 2+3 poor kids don’t stand a chance. She is out next week on a bender, wishes she could go out more. Talked about tanning injections, she is so dangerous. Matt came in asking her about car insurance, said how long you gonna be? He needs to talk to her. She just kept saying how sexy he is 🤢 and asking him to kiss her, she is so unprofessional and weird, Matt walked off as per. She will be live again tomorrow night for tanning Thursday. Reckon she is shadow banned on Insta again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Another busy day then Chazza? 🙄

charlottedawsy_1715792695097.jpg

---
Great
She is beyond thick, struggles to add 2+3 poor kids don’t stand a chance. She is out next week on a bender, wishes she could go out more. Talked about tanning injections, she is so dangerous. Matt came in asking her about car insurance, said how long you gonna be? He needs to talk to her. She just kept saying how sexy he is 🤢 and asking him to kiss her, she is so unprofessional and weird, Matt walked off as per. She will be live again tomorrow night for tanning Thursday. Reckon she is shadow banned on Insta again.
Thanks for the recap. I hope she is shadowbanned on IG again. I've been reporting her on TikTok also!

Keep reporting her Belters!
---
Great
Thanks for the recap. I hope she is shadowbanned on IG again. I've been reporting her on TikTok also!

Keep reporting her Belters!

Anyone watching her live with scammy scums??? Talking about suicide. Yea well she coped with it by climbing another bloke!!! Of you were so strong blah blah she looks like she’s poked the weight on after belleh blaster the ugly cow

Maybe Noah is allowed to sleep under one of the counters in her wardrobe of cheap knockoffs?
I’ve never heard of a mother who doesn’t sort a room for their kid especially when they have the rooms to do so. She is so needy with those kids and they’re being used as a substitute boyfriend as Pob has evidently checked out of the relationship a long time ago
It’s Norman bates tit,Noah will want to full on have chazza as his own.
Not healthy 🤢

Reactions: 10
Anyone watching her live with scammy scums??? Talking about suicide. Yea well she coped with it by climbing another bloke!!! Of you were so strong blah blah she looks like she’s poked the weight on after belleh blaster the ugly cow
Missed it. Many watch it?

Reactions: 6
Imagine the dressing room was already in place before they moved in.
It was a 6 bedroomed house when they bought it. Then they reduced them down for the monstrosity she calls a dressing room.
And 19 months later Noah still doesn't even have a bedroom. A family of 4 in what once was a 6 bedroomed house, so potentially would have 3 spare bedrooms, yet she gets a dressing room before her child gets his own bedroom pffftttt. Makes me boil. 🤬🤬

Screenshot_20240515_222314_Brave.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
My friend reported her posts to the ASA.

The ASA have responded they will be taking necessary action to ensure Chazza complies with legislation and may be referring her to trading standards.

• Heart