Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly my thoughts,dumbest piece of tit in the world.
If you were serious and professional you would choose a quiet time.
She’s a scummy mummy and yes chazza social services are watching you,scum chav tit.
Nearly all of the fylde coast,the ones that have heard of her think she’s vile.
Actually Clifton drive residents have complained to the council about noise,from them,small town so I do hear a lot.
Watch out chazza because the council are recording your noise level witch.😂😂😂
---

She’s absolutely right,unfortunately these selfish people don’t have the mental capacity to understand what they are doing to their children.
iPads,phones,you name it,I watched black mirror 15 years ago,it’s now come true.
Shame on the parents and god forbid any of these kids who end up prematurely dead because of severe mental health.
It’s actually a crime going on in front of our eyes.
But hey we’re older and we are jealous 😂😂😂
Grow up chazza
BIB seriously the neighbours have complained?!

Reactions: 9
Missing her dad and wishes he was here. Fair enough it's natural to miss a parent, but she never knew him and he'd most likely have passed by now. She's just saying this to stay relevant even though her followers won't have a clue who he was. The sniffing of the dressing gown, hopefully its been washed after the 30 years he's been dead.
The story she showed of Jude giggling was sweet but did anyone else notice them completely ignoring Noah? He's picking up on the attention always being on Jude now and you can see his jealous side coming out more and more. She's a tit parent.
Lastly her size 10 ass not getting her down the slide 🤣

Reactions: 26
Missing her dad and wishes he was here. Fair enough it's natural to miss a parent, but she never knew him and he'd most likely have passed by now. She's just saying this to stay relevant even though her followers won't have a clue who he was. The sniffing of the dressing gown, hopefully its been washed after the 30 years he's been dead.
The story she showed of Jude giggling was sweet but did anyone else notice them completely ignoring Noah? He's picking up on the attention always being on Jude now and you can see his jealous side coming out more and more. She's a tit parent.
Lastly her size 10 ass not getting her down the slide 🤣
I lost my dad when I was 1, I don't miss him. I know that's harsh but I don't remember him. I wish I had a dad growing up, I wish I had a dad now, I guess I miss the idea of the "perfect family" but I don't miss him. I've never had him really. Much the same as I don't miss a million pound that I never had. I wish I did lol but I don't, so I don't miss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's just after attention yet again. Wasn't she really low last wk or wk before? Maybe she should get some help for her low mood rather than take to Instagram. Harping on about someone who she didn't really know won't help her low mood .

Reactions: 13
She's such a fuckin vulture. Misses her Dad my arse! Misses the chance she could have had to leech off his fame more like the fuckin parasite.. who entertains this weird behavior seriously?

Such a stupid witch..

Reactions: 21
She is extremely emotional unstable, lots of insecurities and zero trust with Pob. Every time she’s feeling sorry for herself those poor kids will feel it too. Children pick up on everything, she needs to sort herself out. Instead they will in pjs stuck in the house, with a mother walking around sniffing an old dressing grown for comfort, she is deranged. Seriously Chazza get some help, those children need a mother to present and parent everyday! Not just when it suits you.

How can she brag about her fabulous dressing room when her eldest child hasn’t got his own bed or his own room?
She has the dressing room of dreams complete with Chandelier, Pob has his gym and pool table, Jude has his cosy bedroom and cot and poor little Noah doesn’t have anything. Does it not upset her? Come on Chazza - get that little lad his own space. Look how excited he was in the hotel to have his own bed. 🙏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She's just after attention yet again. Wasn't she really low last wk or wk before? Maybe she should get some help for her low mood rather than take to Instagram. Harping on about someone who she didn't really know won't help her low mood .
She's attention seeking. She's got some personality disorder (Thanks to Trace!) mania to low mood in seconds - seems to be very common with people trying to make a living out of duck all!

I really don't think she earns very much money. I would bet Pob earns more plastering.

She has chosen to go down the sales route when she is terrible at selling - this chaos with the kids in the background and endless stories, trying to flog the diet, the tan, the scam, is to distract from the fact that she is really, really bad at everything! She isn't funny, she can't lip-synch at all, she only knows 4 dance moves (all shite)

She is in a rut and really needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

How can she brag about her fabulous dressing room when her eldest child hasn’t got his own bed or his own room?
She has the dressing room of dreams complete with Chandelier, Pob has his gym and pool table, Jude has his cosy bedroom and cot and poor little Noah doesn’t have anything. Does it not upset her? Come on Chazza - get that little lad his own space. Look how excited he was in the hotel to have his own bed. 🙏
Blessed to have wardrobes of dreams, full of designer gear and no bedroom for her son, shame on you Chazza! Try putting your children’s needs & dreams first, it’s called being a parent and sacrificing your own needs to give your child all they need.
The money you & Pob spend on yourselves, when your child doesn’t even have his own safe space is a disgrace.

Just when you think she can't get any lower she comes on last talking about mental health. Ad someone who suffers so bad with their mental health this really got me last night, to the point I have had a really bad night's sleep.
The only reason she said obviously was her favourite word and the only reason she said it so many times is because she hasn't got a bleeping clue what she is talking about. Then to be doing a live this evening talking about it like wtaf. Her sister will be traveling but will stop at a service station to join her in the live again wtaf. Then to put a question box up, if anyone has any questions or just wants to talk again wtaf. I'm sorry I'm ranting but this just really took the piss for me and as I said I suffer really bad with my mental health and have done for most of my life
She absolutely disgusts me

Reactions: 22
(14/05)

Same old, same old about her dad. Why is she going live with her awful sister about mental health? You're not qualified to do so. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Blessed to have wardrobes of dreams, full of designer gear and no bedroom for her son, shame on you Chazza! Try putting your children’s needs & dreams first, it’s called being a parent and sacrificing your own needs to give your child all they need.
The money you & Pob spend on yourselves, when your child doesn’t even have his own safe space is a disgrace.
Poor noah not only does he not have his own bedroom and going by yesterday's videos he is also feeling pushed out with jude. Like with the video on holiday with the book and you can hear him say I want a book. Jude has his own room and then even with their diets the difference is nuts. She doesn't even realise the damage she is doing to both these poor kids and it will all be too late when she does wake up and realise.

• Sad
BIB seriously the neighbours have complained?!
Oh yes they have indeed,sick of all the cars and visitors etc,screaming and shouting and music.
---
How bleeping dare she promote mental health week,this is all for likes and content.
Absolutely disgusting of her,actually pretending to miss her dead dad which I don’t believe.
Sammy tit stain can duck of aswell,her husband killed him self because of her,she absolutely fleeced him financially and also embarked on an affair.
Vile human beings.

Last edited:
Oh yes they have indeed,sick of all the cars and visitors etc,screaming and shouting and music.
---
How bleeping dare she promote mental health week,this is all for likes and content.
Absolutely disgusting of her,actually pretending to miss her dead dad which I don’t believe.
Sammy tit stain can duck of aswell,her husband killed him self because of her,she absolutely fleeced him financially and also embarked on an affair.
Vile human beings.
OMG I know it’s been wondered what the neighbours must think. Remember when a poor old guy was filmed on the door camera wondering what the crashing noise was and it was Pob dropping the weights in his gym? Pob thought it hilarious sharing the video to thousands. Bet they’re neighbours from hell.

I’ve just watched the above videos and think exactly the same as you. Pretending to miss her Dad makes me mad. I lost mine a long time ago and I often wonder what he’d be like with his grandchildren and feel sad. But but I actually knew him! Yes I get she misses the fact she didn’t know him but I feel she’s playing on it and it makes a mockery of other people. Same as Sammy. Trying to profit from the tragic death of her poor husband. Neither are qualified to preach about it! Well done Trace on how you brought your disgusting kids up!
---
Just when you think she can't get any lower she comes on last talking about mental health. Ad someone who suffers so bad with their mental health this really got me last night, to the point I have had a really bad night's sleep.
The only reason she said obviously was her favourite word and the only reason she said it so many times is because she hasn't got a bleeping clue what she is talking about. Then to be doing a live this evening talking about it like wtaf. Her sister will be traveling but will stop at a service station to join her in the live again wtaf. Then to put a question box up, if anyone has any questions or just wants to talk again wtaf. I'm sorry I'm ranting but this just really took the piss for me and as I said I suffer really bad with my mental health and have done for most of my life
She absolutely disgusts me
The live will be a tit show and it makes me mad she thinks she is a person to talk about mental health. Same as her scummy sister. We’ve had an awful couple of years but I never take to social media. Only people that know me know what’s going on. I feel things are too overwhelming at times and prefer staying home when I feel like this. So to hear her spouting off about grief makes me furious. I hope you feel better now after your sleepless night x

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Trace didn’t even have the decency to bring up all her children, passed Sammy on to her dad to bring up, when she meet Les disgusting behaviour from a mother. Both Trace & Chazza are few loaders, keep trying to grift that free room for your child Chazza, whilst you sit around getting pissed most day in your bar and sulk around in your dream dressing room. Whilst Pob enjoys his home gym, own bedroom & no doubt most of the blondies at Yourgym Lytham 🤣 Hyper Chazza will be back on Thursday to flog her shite tan.

Reactions: 19
" in this industry...." - I still can't get over that comment ; what industry? What work?

She thinks she some sort of tv employee? 😆😆
---
Trace didn’t even have the decency to bring up all her children, passed Sammy on to her dad to bring up, when she meet Les disgusting behaviour from a mother. Both Trace & Chazza are few loaders, keep trying to grift that free room for your child Chazza, whilst you sit around getting pissed most day in your bar and sulk around in your dream dressing room. Whilst Pob enjoys his home gym, own bedroom & no doubt most of the blondies at Yourgym Lytham 🤣 Hyper Chazza will be back on Thursday to flog her shite tan.
It's all so bleeping sad and desperate, isn't it......?

Reactions: 12