Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be pissed, too, if a bunch of strangers talked tit about me in a public forum. She's not a public figure, just a regular person trying to make the best of a crappy situation.
What you doing on tattle then 🤷🏻‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah I'm sad to hear about Kris Hallenga. I followed her blog after watching her documentary way back when, but haven't kept up to date since she moved her blog to Patreon. She always seemed invincible. RIP Kris 💛

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ah I'm sad to hear about Kris Hallenga. I followed her blog after watching her documentary way back when, but haven't kept up to date since she moved her blog to Patreon. She always seemed invincible. RIP Kris 💛
Sad news indeed.. She did seem to keep beating the odds and live a full life whilst dealing with cancer. Very very sad for her twin sister especially.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm on Tattle to comisterate about large grifting cancer accounts that are taking advantage of good-hearted people. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Had no idea Kris had so many famous friends! So many comments about her death on IG.

Reactions: 6
Lizzie update, she's arrived at chemo this morning, she says she hopes it will do something as she feels her cancer is on the move from all the pain shes having

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Lizzie update, she's arrived at chemo this morning, she says she hopes it will do something as she feels her cancer is on the move from all the pain shes having
Is she only having half a dose of chemo or a full dose? Also, where is she having the pain? She's already suffered so much, I really hope something can be done and it's genuinely not the end..... 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It is so tit. I cant look at Lizzi account to much atm, I look at her little ones and i could cry. Life is so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just a FYI Lizzie’s put her account back onto private now.
I couldn’t see anyway as she blocked me. Still have no idea why. I followed but never commented, I used to follow NNL but against the grain here I liked her.

I miss seeing her, she is very real and feel for her so much. Such a lovely soul.

I’m not on her insta now as I made a new account, I’ve just come on here to see if there is any updates :( please let us know if there are ! My little boy is the same age as her violet, I feel so sorry for them !

I hope Lizzie is OK. I bought some bits off her jewellery website after it was mentioned here and they are lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not on her insta now as I made a new account, I’ve just come on here to see if there is any updates :( please let us know if there are ! My little boy is the same age as her violet, I feel so sorry for them !
No updates, no. I just looked.

Chances are she really pushed herself at the weekend and is paying now with pain and fatigue 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She posted a story the other day about knowing when to give up. I took that as her accepting what she’s been told about being out of treatment options.

• Sad
Reactions: 3