Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I wonder if she’s on here disguised or as her self? Just curious, I’ve not searched for her, so I’ve no idea and I have no intention of looking for her neither.
I know 100% if I was any kind of influencer I would never come here to look for myself.
Some opinions would definitely hurt my feelings but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, which is why I would NOT look for myself nor would I comment about it if I inadvertently found something negative or even something positive about myself.
Even though NNL pissed me off big time, she never gave credence to anyone or anyone’s opinions on here. I do admire her for that.
It was a crazy reaction to someone saying your tattoos were tit 🤣 why would you expect everyone to love them. Just move on and don't get so wound up over it. Some people do themselves no favours.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely devastating to hear about Kris. What an amazing woman she was. Check your boobs every week people.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow she's triggered. Found the comment instantly though so she's clearly on here herself, but that's OK! One comment it was..
She’s definitely on here and I know who she is. So she can say all sorts of things about other people…..😂🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
---
Cancer is a bastard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Trials are ruthless. I’m an oncology research nurse and every box has to be ticked and every variant has to fulfill criteria.
Yes, ex research nurse here. They have to have strict criteria to extract the data.

Reactions: 2
Nothing really. Somebody who’s pretty vocal on here is kicking off that something’s been said about them. Classic dish it but can’t take it.

Reactions: 3
Nothing really. Somebody who’s pretty vocal on here is kicking off that something’s been said about them. Classic dish it but can’t take it.
I'd never heard of her so went to look and wow what an overreaction. She can't be in a good place if she gets that angry about such a small passing comment.

Reactions: 10
I'd never heard of her so went to look and wow what an overreaction. She can't be in a good place if she gets that angry about such a small passing comment.
Yes. Poor woman understandably is not in a good place. Doesn’t stop her from bitching about people on here though.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha ha never heard of anny2424 so went over for a look. Wow, triggered. FYI anny your tattoos ARE tit, even if you like them, the quality is awful, truth.
My life is actually really fulfilled too Anny, I just enjoy a little witch from time to time without upsetting anyone to their face. Strange thing is they don't realise they drive people to search them on Tattle do they

Reactions: 6
Everybody has a little witch now and then. All I said was her tattoos are crap. They are! Quality is awful.
I think she is just jealous and bitter because she doesn’t have the charisma to become a big player. Not exactly charming is she!

Anyway I’ll say no more. We’re not supposed to discuss small accounts are we?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be pissed, too, if a bunch of strangers talked tit about me in a public forum. She's not a public figure, just a regular person trying to make the best of a crappy situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well it's best we all forget about her. I had no idea she existed until yesterday. Putting your profile on private is a good idea.

Reactions: 5