Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s actually just gifting tattle comedy gold at this point… 😂 I almost want to thank her!
I feel the same way. I watched the 30th vlog and her drunk monologue sat alone on the balcony was sooooo funny. And now this clearly pissed up reel. I actually love it. Omg am I a fan? Is there a rave thread? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is he actually singing who’s that wonderful girl can she be any cuter? 🤢 they both delulu!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Shouldn’t have watched before coffee. Shouldn’t have watched before coffee. Shouldn’t have watched before coffee.

Might have to take a sick day now. Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣

It was like some bizarre drunken hippo interpretive dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Should of deffo kept that in the personal memories folder. 💀
So cringe, I’m so embarrassed on her behalf!!
I just don’t get them, they spent £40k or whatever it was on the crap 1/10 of the world cruise yet go to a Cosy Club with 14 people (not even friends - aP&O employee ffs!!). We married on our own on a tropical beach but back home we had a proper big party like an evening wedding reception in a lovely venue (still relaxed but with amazing hot buffet, live band) and 200 guests - it only cost a few thousand - they probably spent that on souvenirs. Just so weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought that. Surely her Nan is there, or are they too selfish to think about her?
I mean they probably are absolutely that selfish, if previous videos are taken into consideration. They didn't even think about bonnie. Horrible horrible people inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just the two of us, heels off, a few drinks in

Thank you for confirming that Benji wears heels Brogs! 🤣👀 He’ll make that Pricilla Queen of the Desert reboot afterall!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive just caught up on the last thread and the party. Just....wow.

All the money they spent on the rustbucket cruise and the party they put on for family and friends is in a crappy high street bar with a finger food buffet that looks absolutely awful! They didn't even bother getting a cake for everyone 🤣

It does show what a load of crap this whole "we're unconventional!" stuff they came out with was though. Everything they showed of that party is stuff you'd expect at any wedding...traditional wedding dress, guestbook, photobooth. You're not unconventional Brogs, you're just selfish and a cheapskate when it comes to anyone but yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My question is - did she do the parading about and twirling at her not wedding wedding party? She comes across as being shy and hates attention, but then posts on the internet for all to see and judge! Is it just easier to not look at hate online as opposed to someone coming up and saying you look like a tw*t?!? Genuinely confused by her behavious!

Reactions: 11
Also for an "elopement" and wanting it to be special for just the two of them, she's basically posted every minute of the wedding online including that latest reel of him filming her dancing around the room with just the two of them there.

Its so so pathetic.

Reactions: 25
It does show what a load of crap this whole "we're unconventional!" stuff they came out with was though. Everything they showed of that party is stuff you'd expect at any wedding...traditional wedding dress, guestbook, photobooth. You're not unconventional Brogs, you're just selfish and a cheapskate when it comes to anyone but yourself!
This is the past 1-2 years of this sham wedding planning in a nutshell!

Reactions: 7
The latest reel reminds me of what my toddler does when she puts on her latest princess dress 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
IMO, it’s incredibly cheap and tacky to expect “friends” to come from another part of the country (and Ireland in the case of Bianca), pay for hotel and transportation, and you can’t even cough up the cash to feed them a proper sit down meal. Instead they got the equivalent of Iceland and M&S’s best frozen hors d’oevres served up on silver platters to make it look fancy and pick and mix straight out of the tubs from the cash and carry.

Reactions: 38
Im at work so spared the sound that accompanied the video .........
Just popped on to say first word that sprung to mind was Heffalump !!!

P.s love the new thread title .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can't convince me that Brogan did not want a traditional wedding at home. I feel Benji has led her into all of it...

Reactions: 20