Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t have watched before coffee. Shouldn’t have watched before coffee. Shouldn’t have watched before coffee.

Might have to take a sick day now. Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣

It was like some bizarre drunken hippo interpretive dance.
Likewise. Should not have watched just before bed. That cackling laugh better not invade my dreams

Reactions: 6
You can't convince me that Brogan did not want a traditional wedding at home. I feel Benji has led her into all of it...
Not sure if Binjuice is the culprit, but I think she realised that she just doesn't have enough family/friends to fill a venue and talked herself into the rust bucket. I think she was happy enough putting on a pretty dress and twirling around the place with just the two of them.

I really think that as long as this girl can stuff her face at any given moment, she's fine.

Reactions: 18
I’m still catching up on the last few pages of the last thread.

the lollies in the tubs 🙈 grim.

She got dressed in the restaurant and did her make up there yikes. I saw she had her hair done by a hair dresser. she looked like utter tit.

That glittery playsuit would of looked better on anyone else but her 🙈

I think she wanted the big traditional wedding but I know she only has a few family members and even fewer real friends

Had the worst day at work - this thread has cheered me up

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s very sad to me she seems to have fallen out with Megan, her only long term friend.

and at this point I do think they’ve fallen out, because they didn’t see each other very often as it was even if they had just naturally drifted I think Megan would have been there if they were on good terms.

Such a shame, Megan seemed very normal and patient and kind and unlikely to fall out with anyone. How does Brogan not think she’s the problem when she can’t hold onto long term friends she barely even sees without falling out?

Reactions: 34
why would you invite that vile Bianca , after her posting about would you leave an elderly dog , while on holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did call it when I said she would be overdressed and manic at this thing, I didn’t realise how accurate I would be!

I think the word for all this is tragic! ‘Friends’ have travelled across the country, paid for hotels and you can’t even provide a nice sit down meal, and you’re parading around in your freaking wedding dress in the upstairs bar of a chain restaurant?!

I’m not local, but I bet there are some beautiful hotels and restaurants on the coast where you can get a pre booked set menu for £50 a head, chuck a few bottles of wine on the table and a nice cake and bobs your uncle!

I’d be seething after seeing what they pissed up the wall for that cruise!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There are so many better locations in Bournemouth, it’s a really odd choice! I don’t get why she got dressed and did her make-up there too? Really odd!

Reactions: 15
why would you invite that vile Bianca , after her posting about would you leave an elderly dog , while on holiday
She won’t ever want to piss off or fall out with Bianca, because seemingly Bianca is one of those people who is quite ruthless if you cross her. She can be very cutting and I doubt she’d just let it drop if she and Brogan had a fall out.

I don’t think she’s a good friend for Brogan to have really because I think Brogan is likely quite intimidated by her. But she has made her bed in ruining her other friendships.

I really truly think Brogan should leave online life. She seems so deeply unhappy and has no real non online friendships. She’d benefit so much from stepping away, getting a real job and making some normal friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My theory is that Bianca is the online friend she can witch to and reveal her real personality (as the Becca Rose fiasco showed). She probably still tries to keep the nice giggling persona with the others (you know she's like shitting on people but with a laugh and trying to justify it). And Bianca must know a lot of tit on Brogan. It's always best to keep your enemies close!
But I cannot wait to see them fight like mean girls!

Reactions: 18
She won’t ever want to piss off or fall out with Bianca, because seemingly Bianca is one of those people who is quite ruthless if you cross her. She can be very cutting and I doubt she’d just let it drop if she and Brogan had a fall out.

I don’t think she’s a good friend for Brogan to have really because I think Brogan is likely quite intimidated by her. But she has made her bed in ruining her other friendships.

I really truly think Brogan should leave online life. She seems so deeply unhappy and has no real non online friendships. She’d benefit so much from stepping away, getting a real job and making some normal friends.
100% agree buuuut then we would have no one to laugh at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% agree buuuut then we would have no one to laugh at 😂
I’m sure a lot of us are here though because we once liked Brogan, it’s just such a shame she’s changed so much. At one point I was impressed by her work ethic in having multiple jobs to pay for her trek America trip.

Leaving her dads house and going for full time influencing really were the worst things to happen to her.

Reactions: 24
When I first watched her I didn't think she was too bad. Can't say I was ever a fan but she seemed relatively normal.

Now it's like night and day. Maybe she was always like this but hid it better before. Now she's everything I dislike and not someone I would choose to be friends with or follow.

Heavily consumerist, lazy, greedy, thick.....the list goes on and on. And hand on heart, I would not still be here if you guys weren't the funniest fuckers. She is only worth sticking on this thread because of the lols.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m still not over the dumping the open tubs as a sweet table. You can hire everything you need for that and she just doesn’t care.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.