Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh today's post about the beach walk. She can't even go for a walk without buying a sugar laden drink. Just take a bottle of water instead!

There are so many little changes that she could make like this that would help her to be healthier.
this is a symptom of insulin resistance, severe sugar cravings !! she's on a lightning lane to type 2 diabetes

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t wait to clear out all Bonnie’s stuff and happy they now have more space for alcohol!!

They got PINS for a wedding present!! WTF!!
If someone gave me a pin for a wedding present I’d pin it in their eye!!

All that mini toiletries stuff and I bet we’ll see her buying more for her next eating journey,ooh sorry holiday!
Don't forget the Animal Crossing Monopoly... as a bleeping WEDDING GIFT!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Haven't braved the whole Q&A yet but I haven't yet heard her bang on about the party also being a 30th for her (unless I've missed it) yet. I wonder why she wasn't ramming that down everyone's throats. It's as if she constantly banged on about the event being a wedding AND MY 30TH BIRTHDAY but then all of a sudden she stopped mentioning it. Do we think she realised how bleeping selfish it sounded or did no one actually remember to celebrate the glorious Brogan (so no banner, extra cake just for her, singing happy birthday etc) and she's embarrassed about it. We know for a fact she would've at the very least worn a birthday girl or 30th badge- she couldn't not pass up the opportunity for a smidge more attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I was joking about a brand sending them that tacky sign but I don’t think she’s had any brand gifts has she? Shows the lack of work she’s done and how much they think she can sell for them.

Reactions: 9
There’s absolutely no chance the beach walk has anything to do with a healthier lifestyle. She did the same a couple years back, 6am beach walk to see the sunrise for no apparent reason, never did it again. She does it for the same reason as anything else: instagram photos.

If people don’t change after major health scares, proposals, weddings, then very little is likely to change it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven't braved the whole Q&A yet but I haven't yet heard her bang on about the party also being a 30th for her (unless I've missed it) yet. I wonder why she wasn't ramming that down everyone's throats. It's as if she constantly banged on about the event being a wedding AND MY 30TH BIRTHDAY but then all of a sudden she stopped mentioning it. Do we think she realised how bleeping selfish it sounded or did no one actually remember to celebrate the glorious Brogan (so no banner, extra cake just for her, singing happy birthday etc) and she's embarrassed about it. We know for a fact she would've at the very least worn a birthday girl or 30th badge- she couldn't not pass up the opportunity for a smidge more attention.
She had 3 cakes on her actual birthDAY on the cruise she don’t need more over a month later 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone creating a new thread? I can’t find the link/instructions to do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.