Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
‘Kids’
She’s such a bitch. The one that sticks in my mind is when they drove to Europe and some girls was slagging Alfie in the toilet so Zoe was like ‘oh hi’ deliberately to make them feel bad.... she’s riddled with anxiety and no self confidence though.
This sticks in my mind too. As an anxiety sufferer, I would actually have stayed locked in the cubicle until the girls had left. She's full of shite!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh I do like it when I see a Samantha Cusick tag
I secretly think as soon as Sam found out about Tattle life she signed up. 😎
If trophy points still existed she would have them on her wall beside her hairdresser “credentials” 😆
and they would probably ALL be rewarded from posts about Tanya and Zoe.
No way a hairdresser likes you if their main goal of the day is to fry your hair or make it look like dry spaghetti.

madcat55

Oh God. Was on reddit and by chance looked for a Zoella subreddit, just for a nose. Weeeeelll I found one... full of people perving over her tits and arse! :oops: I’ve spent so long here seeing people ridicule her over her (padded out, shelf looking) rack that I forgot those people existed. :censored:
Yeah, it's pretty disgusting.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I know this is going to sound awful but seeing the contrast between Zoe and Joe (in how they visit their families) really makes me stop and think, tbh I’ve always been a bit of a ‘Zoe’ don’t visit my extended family as much as I should... :oops: somehow, seeing it laid out, seeing people talk about it, comparing her to Joe - makes me want to strive more to be a ‘joe’ compared to a Zoe in future!
Well at least you are changing.
My ex use to be a Zoe and it wasn't until his mum got seriously ill He realised the changed needed to happen

bazinga!

I think I recall Caspar a while ago saying that his parents encourage him to be smart with his money, or they did when he first started. Not sure what influence they have now that he’s in his mid-twenties.

Bexlouell

In Alfie’s vlog at the end of the night he said Joe had gone to bed about an a hour and a half ago - I don’t know what time it was but I feel like that says it all.
I think it was 2:08am. There was a bit when they were talking about all the left over sweets in the dining room and on that ipad type thing on the wall in the background i'm pretty sure it was 2:08am.

leigh213

VIP Member
Someone pointed out over there that the person who posted it doesn’t exactly have a great track record for reliable information. But does for weirdly specific lies - anyone remember one in the past about Zoe’s medical records? They actually faked a letter - and it was torn apart by people who work for the NHS but it looked quite convincing at first. They are also known for kind of obsessively crude and cruel photo edits. When I realised it was from them it lost all credibility in my eyes.
That and the grammar is so awful. I can't help but wonder. A 50/50 chance I reckon!

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Did anyone see zoe on kylie cosmetics instagram story? I dont like bringing up peoples looks however she looks old and withered, does she smoke cigarettes?? Also you couldn't even see what she was doing because she had a filter and speeded up the video...