Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I see a ton of UK bloggers do the "floral dress with Converse" combo and tbh I'm always super confused? Is it some Gleam wannabe fashion statement?? Or just a blogger thing??? Cuz I'd 100% roast my friends if they tried to use Converse for a "nice" outfit lol

(just use some cute sandals or some wedges like...what)
I’ve always wore converse or vans with dresses, oh shit!

leigh213

VIP Member
She's probably a Plants killer, hence the frequent trips to Garden Centre to buy new plants

View attachment 15690

The stupid tree trunk to hammer nails into is still there?
Probably there ( the trunk) in case they have friends over and for the exact moment when they're done eating and they're all sitting in a room together with nothing to say and not many brain cells around, and it just gets to be too much!!

disneys

VIP Member
Her sorting through her make-up, wonder where the office manger was today?

She is sorting it by colour, why not check the dates and bin what is out of date. My bet is she is going to waste her time sorting and look like she is busy and then dump it back in a box in the attic because she is so materialistic that she feels having it makes her feel more accomplished or something.
Colourpop lippes go off fast! I bought some a year ago and they're already off!

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Ican’t wait to hear her rave about a book I despised and gave one star [emoji23] (the one star was for an interesting plot concept, the terrible, disjointed, and lazy writing is what lost the other four).
Am I dreaming or has she been reading that book since last year?

GossWhore

VIP Member
Someone pointed out over there that the person who posted it doesn’t exactly have a great track record for reliable information. But does for weirdly specific lies - anyone remember one in the past about Zoe’s medical records? They actually faked a letter - and it was torn apart by people who work for the NHS but it looked quite convincing at first. They are also known for kind of obsessively crude and cruel photo edits. When I realised it was from them it lost all credibility in my eyes.
Ahh I do recall. Had my medical friend of 10 years examine the "documents" and she called bs. She had been a senior medical secretary before her yeara of training to become a consultant psychiatrist. So when called bs I knew the individual was a liar. Called them out. And they "randomly" disappeared lol

bubbletea123

VIP Member
People always talk about how Alfie isn’t ready for kids yet but the truth is neither is Zoe.I can’t imagine her handling 24/7 chaos,putting someone else’s needs before her own,no sleep,screaming baby and all that whilst looking after her eldest child Alfie.
She has stagnated and it is so sad. I used to really, really like Zoe even up until a few years ago. But she has obviously started to dislike Youtube. I wish she would focus it on something she enjoys such as interior. I feel like this is said every few months but it would do her so much good to break up with Alfie Peter Pan Deyes. She should move back to Wiltshire and spend time with her family and real friends.