Zoe_zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her, so she's so smart. I'm always advertising her here lol.

She's a genuinely talented comedian and so wasted in whatever job she is doing because she makes me ROAR with laughter on the regular!

Also, if you dm her she always replies and a nice long reply, and you genuinely get a good mate. She replied to me once saying that she would never just put a heart like somebody is known to do lol she writes a whole piece every time, and she'd just done a huge long shift so I didn't expect it, she's brill!

It's like all the genuine and real that the hinch doesn't have, 'zoe' has it!

I think more so cos she’s β€˜real’. She shows her ironing pile

Love her dog shagger
Honestly when she was looking for a shirt to wear in the ironing pile and dragged it all out and said this is the real use of the word haul, i laughed like a drain! She always cheers me up and puts the worlds to rights!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I love her, so she's so smart. I'm always advertising her here lol.

She's a genuinely talented comedian and so wasted in whatever job she is doing because she makes me ROAR with laughter on the regular!

Also, if you dm her she always replies and a nice long reply, and you genuinely get a good mate. She replied to me once saying that she would never just put a heart like somebody is known to do lol she writes a whole piece every time, and she'd just done a huge long shift so I didn't expect it, she's brill!

It's like all the genuine and real that the hinch doesn't have, 'zoe' has it!

Honestly when she was looking for a shirt to wear in the ironing pile and dragged it all out and said this is the real use of the word haul, i laughed like a drain! She always cheers me up and puts the worlds to rights!!
I know that made me laugh when she did that haha.

@F the dust. she will probably take up the sewing once she finally receives the #gifted sewing machine πŸ˜‚ she has me in stitches with the gifted comments she comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@F the dust. she will probably take up the sewing once she finally receives the #gifted sewing machine [emoji23] she has me in stitches with the gifted comments she comes out with
I need a new diningroom table maybe I should beg for one haha. D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't possibly have a bad word said against this woman. I think I actually love her.

Reactions: 7
Oh I love this woman's humour, she's hilarious. The request to Dunelm for a sewing machine so she could stay home and make bears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and if you're reading this Zoe, that's EXACTLY how lasagne is meant to look πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to see her get a sewing machine and see Shagger his own little love pillow

Reactions: 3
Oh Charlotte??? That woman is horrific! I must have missed this.. what did she do???
She went on an outing and took a bottle of zoflora to sniff when she was feeling anxious πŸ˜‚ but it was really serious, filmed like some sort of documentary or something πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Get quite disappointed when I see she is at work as I know there won't be much content. Only just recently discovered her, thanks to tattle, but can't get enough!

Reactions: 5
I've just recently started following her from reading on here and omg I love her already!!! Actual breath of fresh air :)

Reactions: 2
If I ever have kids, this will be me to 🀣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I enjoy her stories so much! She comes across more genuine and down to earth than any of the home/cleaning accounts I've had the misfortune of watching so far. She's just normal, and even though you can see she does enjoy nicer things in her life, she works, she's real and she isn't a brag. I hope she carries on she's hilarious :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.