Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecatsmother

She can be funny but she forces it too much and she’s falling into the trap of thinking she’s way funnier than she actually is. You can tell every time she thinks she’s just said something hilarious because she says “um” right after it. Now all I can hear from her is um um um. It’s like that time I realised Matt Bellamy sucks in an audible strained breath between every line. Ruined it.
Think she says um a lot because she’s naturally witty and not working off a script like ‘some’ instagramers.

Reactions: 14
I

I do not spark joy

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I love her, so she's so smart. I'm always advertising her here lol.

She's a genuinely talented comedian and so wasted in whatever job she is doing because she makes me ROAR with laughter on the regular!

Also, if you dm her she always replies and a nice long reply, and you genuinely get a good mate. She replied to me once saying that she would never just put a heart like somebody is known to do lol she writes a whole piece every time, and she'd just done a huge long shift so I didn't expect it, she's brill!

It's like all the genuine and real that the hinch doesn't have, 'zoe' has it!

I think more so cos she’s ‘real’. She shows her ironing pile

Love her dog shagger
Honestly when she was looking for a shirt to wear in the ironing pile and dragged it all out and said this is the real use of the word haul, i laughed like a drain! She always cheers me up and puts the worlds to rights!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

louise_lous

I enjoy her stories so much! She comes across more genuine and down to earth than any of the home/cleaning accounts I've had the misfortune of watching so far. She's just normal, and even though you can see she does enjoy nicer things in her life, she works, she's real and she isn't a brag. I hope she carries on she's hilarious :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hihun

She’s great! The other week when she’d lost her butterflies and said they must have fucked off to a container somewhere 😂

• Haha

Nikkijj

Oh I love this woman's humour, she's hilarious. The request to Dunelm for a sewing machine so she could stay home and make bears 😂😂😂😂 and if you're reading this Zoe, that's EXACTLY how lasagne is meant to look 😉👌

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBarker

She’s amazing! And how is she 40?! She looks like she’s in her 20’s! Girl crush here! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
I’ve just laughed my head off at the flowers on the hob story & then when she was telling us about working at the airport, she won’t end up in tattle cos she’s told us she’s an actual saleswoman but she only sells things at work not the whole of home bargains Hahahaha love her

• Haha
Reactions: 11

F the dust.

VIP Member
I think she’s ace. Really funny and relatable. She’s stunning, clearly well off and has a beautiful home but seems really down to earth . I’ve messaged her a few times and had proper replies.
Hope she stays this way as her popularity increases
Agreed. She clearly had a fabulous home. But I never feel like she rubs your nose in it! She takes the piss out of MH so she'll do for me!

Reactions: 8

80schild

I think she’s ace. Really funny and relatable. She’s stunning, clearly well off and has a beautiful home but seems really down to earth . I’ve messaged her a few times and had proper replies.
Hope she stays this way as her popularity increases

Dont@me

Haven’t got a bad word to say about her! Think she is absolutely hilarious & I look forward to her stories!

Toppsie

She’s amazing and a real breath of fresh air on Insta! Shagger is just the cutest.