Zoe_zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hadn’t been on Instagram when I asked what she did , just had a nosey and she talked about it 😊, should’ve looked there first.

She’s a star and seems a good egg.

Reactions: 6
I think more so cos she’s ‘real’. She shows her ironing pile

Love her dog shagger

Reactions: 7
She can be funny but she forces it too much and she’s falling into the trap of thinking she’s way funnier than she actually is. You can tell every time she thinks she’s just said something hilarious because she says “um” right after it. Now all I can hear from her is um um um. It’s like that time I realised Matt Bellamy sucks in an audible strained breath between every line. Ruined it.

Reactions: 3
I really like her.... but She does say um a bit too much.... lol
I wish she had as much time on her hands as Hinch does as I would much rather watch her!

Reactions: 2
And she answers her messages! She's a breath of fresh air..
I’ve messaged her loads... actually as a test sometimes and without fail.. she replies a proper actual conversation reply.. not just a ♥... he rely is usually as funny as her story

• Heart
She can be funny but she forces it too much and she’s falling into the trap of thinking she’s way funnier than she actually is. You can tell every time she thinks she’s just said something hilarious because she says “um” right after it. Now all I can hear from her is um um um. It’s like that time I realised Matt Bellamy sucks in an audible strained breath between every line. Ruined it.
Think she says um a lot because she’s naturally witty and not working off a script like ‘some’ instagramers.

Reactions: 14
She addressed the “ums” today in her stories. I might be addicted to her feed. Lol

• Haha
She’s amazing! And how is she 40?! She looks like she’s in her 20’s! Girl crush here! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s ace. Really funny and relatable. She’s stunning, clearly well off and has a beautiful home but seems really down to earth . I’ve messaged her a few times and had proper replies.
Hope she stays this way as her popularity increases

Reactions: 8
I think she’s ace. Really funny and relatable. She’s stunning, clearly well off and has a beautiful home but seems really down to earth . I’ve messaged her a few times and had proper replies.
Hope she stays this way as her popularity increases
Agreed. She clearly had a fabulous home. But I never feel like she rubs your nose in it! She takes the piss out of MH so she'll do for me!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.