Zoe_zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the point 🤣 and the one the other day with the bottle of bleach on the toilet seat lol

Reactions: 6
She’s great! The other week when she’d lost her butterflies and said they must have fucked off to a container somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t got a bad word to say about her! Think she is absolutely hilarious & I look forward to her stories!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just laughed my head off at the flowers on the hob story & then when she was telling us about working at the airport, she won’t end up in tattle cos she’s told us she’s an actual saleswoman but she only sells things at work not the whole of home bargains Hahahaha love her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just laughed my head off at the flowers on the hob story & then when she was telling us about working at the airport, she won’t end up in tattle cos she’s told us she’s an actual saleswoman but she only sells things at work not the whole of home bargains Hahahaha love her
That made me laugh so bad.

Reactions: 3
She’s amazing and a real breath of fresh air on Insta! Shagger is just the cutest.

Reactions: 8
She's brilliant the flowers on the hob tonight was hilarious and how she talks about sniffing zoflora to cure anxiety lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.