Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATB Shoppers

@F the dust. she will probably take up the sewing once she finally receives the #gifted sewing machine 😂 she has me in stitches with the gifted comments she comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hihun

I was so disappointed to see her filming whilst driving yesterday, even if she does have an automatic and was in slow moving traffic.

Why do people do this at all let alone do it and post it publicly? 🤷🏻‍♀️ So irresponsible 😞

Reactions: 3

Idkk

Chatty Member
She can be funny but she forces it too much and she’s falling into the trap of thinking she’s way funnier than she actually is. You can tell every time she thinks she’s just said something hilarious because she says “um” right after it. Now all I can hear from her is um um um. It’s like that time I realised Matt Bellamy sucks in an audible strained breath between every line. Ruined it.

S

SherlockHuns

Oh Charlotte??? That woman is horrific! I must have missed this.. what did she do???
She went on an outing and took a bottle of zoflora to sniff when she was feeling anxious 😂 but it was really serious, filmed like some sort of documentary or something 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Toppsie

I want to see her get a sewing machine and see Shagger his own little love pillow

Choochoo

I was so disappointed to see her filming whilst driving yesterday, even if she does have an automatic and was in slow moving traffic.

Why do people do this at all let alone do it and post it publicly? 🤷🏻‍♀️ So irresponsible 😞
I absolutely love her and think she’s hilarious but I agree, so disappointed with the driving and using her phone. So many deaths are caused by people on their phones, children included. It’s illegal, even when stopped at traffic lights

Lamb1989

I’ve just laughed my head off at the flowers on the hob story & then when she was telling us about working at the airport, she won’t end up in tattle cos she’s told us she’s an actual saleswoman but she only sells things at work not the whole of home bargains Hahahaha love her
That made me laugh so bad.

Snazzypants79

I love Zoe and wish she did more stories. She cracks me up every time I watch her!
And yes, she filmed while driving (rolling), which I don’t agree with. But, I reckon she got a bit of a spanking about it from certain others, and don’t think she’ll do that again!
Whatever, I find her hilarious 🥴

Reactions: 2

Snookie

I've just recently started following her from reading on here and omg I love her already!!! Actual breath of fresh air :)

Reactions: 2