Zoe Whelan... Are we feelin'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it's a mixture of things from my observations. A hard life in the inner city, everyone in everyones business, constant drama, drug use (thats everywhere I know), their men don't treat them very well, a lot of single mams living in poverty, pollution, sunbeds, the women have to fight each other to keep their men. Any time I'm in there I love observing it all. It's such a crazy way of life.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ahh lads Sharon's video " football tournament with my boy" the whole video is showing off the place she stayed, her in a bikini and .2 seconds of the child playing football !!! bleeping hell, the poor child 🤯🤯 the mind boggles me...rename it something else as it has nothing to do with your child, it's you showing off yourself and your highlife! Poor kid ....

Reactions: 3
Ahh lads Sharon's video " football tournament with my boy" the whole video is showing off the place she stayed, her in a bikini and .2 seconds of the child playing football !!! bleeping hell, the poor child 🤯🤯 the mind boggles me...rename it something else as it has nothing to do with your child, it's you showing off yourself and your highlife! Poor kid ....
What/ where is that?

Reactions: 2
No flair she has copied every instagrammer in the book judt bland nothing original

Reactions: 11
couldn’t agree more, she litch copied what she’s seen on insta except done no justice, the media wall yoke looks daft slapped in the room so small when the ceilings so high :ROFLMAO: not to mention the 2 rugs or the cheap metal stairs you’d see outdoors usually what is that even about 😂🤣 it’s nice enough for a shed conversion cause she’s living out the back of someone’s gaff, but i wouldn’t be saying she’s a flair for design now 🤣, especially not when she’s rode half of dublin to pay for it and begged freebies on everything in there. No matter the lifestyle she’s got i’d rather me own life than being a pushing 30, jobless has been who’s never held down a relationship & just spent life hopping from dick to dick where the money is (even if ther married 🤢🤢🤢🤢) where’s she gonna be in life when she’s 40?
No flair she has copied every instagrammer in the book judt bland nothing original

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I want to know is how she afforded that house? It looks like she bought it, but what does she do? Does she have a job? I know there were some insurance claims, but they don’t add up to more than 50k.

CAB 🧐👀

Reactions: 4