Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie is very smug, but he doesn’t seem very bright. I think there is fresh air between his ears! Proper Tim nice but dim! Giving his coffee away in Hello Fresh boxes!
Having watched the video, Zoe wants to keep her echo chamber. She will be fucked if anything bad happens in her life. She has no resilience and would crumble. She also appears very ungrateful for her privilege.
I thought the coffee in the Hello fresh boxes what actually a good move, getting his product out there with an already well known brand.

Reactions: 14
Just looking at her latest week recap and I can't get over how they still say "Alfie's family" or "Zoe's family", or when Alfie said "my family and Zoe" recently. I know they're not married but having been together so long and having two kids together, surely they'd just now say family for either side or when talking about each other.

Reactions: 11
I don't know if they still have it. The MOT history says last test was February 2021 and before that was July 2017!
Interesting. That kind of leads me to believe they sold the thing in or around 2021 and it pretty much just stood around since he gave it to her in 2017.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Going back to her talking about not doing tv, interviews etc I think her scandals stopped that because she wasn't in control of the narrative. When it came out she hadn't written her books and had in fact had a ghost writer and then the whole £50 rip off advent calender (which she tried to blame on boots) I bet she was fuming as it made her look bad. It was also after that she started doing less youtube and just put out one a month that was mostly an ad.
---
Just looking at her latest week recap and I can't get over how they still say "Alfie's family" or "Zoe's family", or when Alfie said "my family and Zoe" recently. I know they're not married but having been together so long and having two kids together, surely they'd just now say family for either side or when talking about each other.
Always talks about the same thing cookies, cupcakes, churros.

Reactions: 2
These stupid weekly round up she does that nobody asked for or cares about are blatantly two days out of 7. The rest of the time she’s probably been doing naff all.

Reactions: 5
Zoe is the definition of being STUCK!

I’m not sure she’s actually bothered by being stuck either which is largely why she doesn’t attempt to push herself to “level up”.

I’m also not sure how the relationship works when Alfie seems way ahead in terms of being “adventurous” and “social”. He’s settled a bit since the baines arrived obviously but, you can just tell he gets the itch to be outta there!

I think it’s quite obvious also that if they hadn’t got together Alfie would 100% be way further ahead with his “fuTurEsELf”.