Zoe Sugg #55 She can't do it all, or do it at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @skratcha for the winning title(y) šŸ˜Š . Update for anyone who missed anything....

Well you haven't missed much!
Zoe uploaded a vlog featuring an AD naturally (I know I was surprised as well as we all know she normally hibernates until March!)
anyway she said in the vlog that she cant be a mother and work (even though alfie manages to) so she is stripping it back this year.
Zoella site come to a halt and the staff have been let go
She has stopped a big project she was working on
She wants to be more present with Ottie despite us seeing in the vlogs when Ottie is near her she ignore her most of the time!
She did manage however to go to the office to collect her PR gifts and get her nails done while Ottie was being babysat by Alfie's parents! oh its a hard life:rolleyes::mad:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
JFC why does she pretend she is so busy! She may as well just admit she doesnā€™t have any drive or need to work. Why does she even try to pretend, itā€™s so obviously not true.

Reactions: 27
She wants everyone to assume that she only posts whenever she has the time/has a relaxing day ā€˜cause all the other days, she is very busy. In reality, she posts when she actually does have something going on šŸ¤” Other days she does nothingā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She wants everyone to assume that she only posts whenever she has the time/has a relaxing day ā€˜cause all the other days, she is very busy. In reality, she posts when she actually does have something going on šŸ¤” Other days she does nothingā€¦..
I feel called out, lol. I also only post when I do tit but the only difference iis. I am not an influencer with 24/7 freetime. she literally got no excuse. she is a lifestyle influencer she could make any hour of her day into content yet here we are

ps: that story of ottie playing with stuff from nature.. the bird feather... in this day and age with the viruses having a field day idk if i would let a child touch a feather from the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel called out, lol. I also only post when I do tit but the only difference iis. I am not an influencer with 24/7 freetime. she literally got no excuse. she is a lifestyle influencer she could make any hour of her day into content yet here we are

ps: that story of ottie playing with stuff from nature.. the bird feather... in this day and age with the viruses having a field day idk if i would let a child touch a feather from the outside.
And her ā€œsomethingā€ is always getting her nails done and stuff like that, not something she creates. She has nothing to show because she doesnā€™t do anythingā€¦ Her job is about creating content but she never does a thing! And on those rare occasions when she does do something, it is half arsed and inauthentic. She needs to stop thinking that people buy her ā€œIā€™m busy and tired and a perfectionistā€ talk. The only thing she puts effort into is her rambling about that for half an hour each time trying to gaslight her audience. She is so disrespectful and lazy and always was.

Reactions: 13
Here we go - another post about post partum again. I swear she will be banging on about it when Ottie is 18. She ā€˜doesnā€™t know how to dressā€™ well excuse me that I donā€™t feel sorry for you zoe when you have all the time and money in the world to dress yourself, but you waste your money on fast fashion and awful styles that donā€™t suit you at all, when most of us have to make do because you know - cost of living crisis and all. She plays the ā€˜motherā€™ card each time but somehow misses wide of the mark in relatability.

Reactions: 41
Also her complaining about how hard it is to take pictures of yourself when you have a child might just be the most narcissistic thing Iā€™ve ever heardā€¦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
She's nothing but a manipulator! She's banging on about never taking pics of herself anymore and wants to try harder and show people what she's wearing. Next thing you know on her stories it's all ADs and stuff!!! She's trying to relate with other mums so hard when there's always a bleeping gain with her. It's all for bleeping money. She's such a cretin!

Reactions: 18
Looks like sheā€™s realised sheā€™ll have to start posting outfit links again to make some Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

Reactions: 11
Here we go - another post about post partum again. I swear she will be banging on about it when Ottie is 18. She ā€˜doesnā€™t know how to dressā€™ well excuse me that I donā€™t feel sorry for you zoe when you have all the time and money in the world to dress yourself, but you waste your money on fast fashion and awful styles that donā€™t suit you at all, when most of us have to make do because you know - cost of living crisis and all. She plays the ā€˜motherā€™ card each time but somehow misses wide of the mark in relatability.
Cba with her banging on about being ā€˜post partumā€™ like her child isnā€™t nearly 18 months oldšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh she can duck off with the poor me shite. She posted about not knowing how to dress last year bore bleeping bore.

Reactions: 20
me: seeing your guys' post. surely it aint that bad
*checks her post: oh ffs...

she is acting like she had any style to begin with and imagine, once ottie is is old enough to look back at these things, your mom is on the internet complaining that she cant take pictures of herself since she gave birth to you......... narcissistic tory. hire a stylist and a photographer -.

if she really cared about style and had an identity, she could have fallen back to the style she had pre ottie. tbh there is not much difference to the stuff she wear before or after ottie so idk why she is going on about outfits.
this woman has a bedroom sized closet in her house and is complaining on instagram to this extent- about past portum identity crisis.. I seriously can not string together how dumb her whole post sounds

Reactions: 20
She spends most of her time in sweats with no makeup-so slobbing out at home as per than? and in the next sentence she is saying its about having time, oh have a word with yourself will ya!

Reactions: 13
everyone on her ig post: omg same I can relate wow zoe you are so strong for posting this
us all: quit the bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
everyone on her ig post: omg same I can relate wow zoe you are so strong for posting this
us all: quit the bullshit
How is she strong for saying she doesnā€™t know what to wear or have time (hint - she does actually) to do make up etc. god some people are deluded!! There are much worse issues. Iā€™m sure princess pea head will survive with her on tap childcare and a partner that is at home 90% of the week.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230204_234954_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230204_235006_Instagram.jpg

It's not a PP thing, it's not a mum thing or a time thing
It's a "I'm lazy and only try when trying to shill clothes on Instagram"

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.