Zoe Sugg #54 Vlogmas is such a bore, its just gifted stuff and naps galore!

After watching this vlogmas who do you prefer?

• Zoe

Votes: 135 34.5%
  • Alfie

Votes: 256 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread(y) we got through the last thread quick, thats what a disaster of a vlogmas does to us! so update for anyone who may have fallen asleep after day 1.......

Zoe has exposed just how much of a lazy, entitled, pathetic, idiot she is during this years vlogmas!
Everyday consists of her doing her mini puzzle from her advent calender, moaning she is tired and needs a nap and then going for a bath.
She said her vlogs may get shorter as they have a lot of christmassy things to do like make the crackers, set the table, get out the cutlery.. erm thats what you are supposed to FILM!
She hardly bothers with her daughter and when she does she seems frustrated at the poor child, no wonder she keeps running off to dada.
She has had her stennies put back in as apparently her hair is easier to do when its longer :unsure:
Alfie meanwhile has been doing it all, looking after Ottie, editing Zoe's vlog, filming and editing his own vlogs, making lunch. Surprisingly it has made some tattlers find him attractive:oops: so I say to those people do your future self a favour and stop watching the vlogs!

with only 4 days left the question is will Zoe actually DO ANYTHING?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ah the extensions were gifted by her mate as per. No wonder she chops and changes so much.
I wonder if Zoes Mum gives her parenting tips. I have a feeling she was brought up in the same way. Not much attentiveness or emotion but lots of 'traditions'.

Reactions: 21
Just in reply to someone on the last thread asking how much her hair would've cost (if she had to pay for it like us peasants), I had a look on Sam's hairdresser page and these are just the prices to have your hair done with Sam, let alone 2 additional stylists and a home visit:

Balayage: about £300
Brazilian blow dry: about £300
Cut: about £100
Long bonded extensions: between £1104 to £1520 :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Just in reply to someone on the last thread asking how much her hair would've cost (if she had to pay for it like us peasants), I had a look on Sam's hairdresser page and these are just the prices to have your hair done with Sam, let alone 2 additional stylists and a home visit:

Balayage: about £300
Brazilian blow dry: about £300
Cut: about £100
Long bonded extensions: between £1104 to £1520 :oops:
Yep and next month they'll be out again. So she can do it all again and they can scratch each others backs.

Entitled, out of touch, snobby, boring pair of twunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am only now watching yesterday's vlog. Zoe is saying that she cannot wait for Ottie to be old enough to play with Zoe's hair and "do plaits and stuff" because Zoe loves it when people touch her hair.

What the actual f**k? Children are individual human beings with unique interests, not dolls that will simply cater to their parents' needs and wants. Ottie is not your mini-me who will watch your favorite films with you or bake with you and make your life feel more meaningful. And it would be okay if Zoe was simply trying to gently introduce these things to Ottie but in the earlier vlog, she was visibly angry when Ottie (a literal one year old) did not want to bake with her.

Also, nice gender stereotyping there, Zoe. Not all girls like to braid other people's hair and bake cookies. I kind of hope that Ottie will be a tomboy, just to bring her mother down a peg or two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I am only now watching yesterday's vlog. Zoe is saying that she cannot wait for Ottie to be old enough to play with Zoe's hair and "do plaits and stuff" because Zoe loves it when people touch her hair.

What the actual f**k? Children are individual human beings with unique interests, not dolls that will simply cater to their parents' needs and wants. Ottie is not your mini-me who will watch your favorite films with you or bake with you and make your life feel more meaningful. And it would be okay if Zoe was simply trying to gently introduce these things to Ottie but in the earlier vlog, she was visibly angry when Ottie (a literal one year old) did not want to bake with her.

Also, nice gender stereotyping there, Zoe. Not all girls like to braid other people's hair and bake cookies. I kind of hope that Ottie will be a tomboy, just to bring her mother down a peg or two.
Narcissistic.

Reactions: 27
My first thought was I can’t believe she has nearly completed vlogmas but then of course she has because alfie has done all the hard work!!!

that’s such a weird thing to say! Yeah can’t wait for ottie to rip your stennies out as she roughly tugs a brush through it or hits you on the head with said brush because let’s face toddlers are feral 😂 (sorry - parent here in the depths of the terrible twos lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Also what she’s looking forward to is Ottie playing with HER hair, if she was actually interested in bonding she could have said she was looking forward to braiding Ottie’s hair. I find it so weird her thought in that scenario is that she’s the one getting braided because SHE loves getting her hair played with. Her child will more likely be the one needing braids for school not her.

Reactions: 59
Just to reply to the person from the last thread who said influencers are good at hiding pregnancies - I honestly don’t think Zoe is smart enough to hide it. The only way she could hide it last time was by not vlogging at all.
I’m willing to eat my words if she proves us wrong but she’s definitely not preggo imo.

Reactions: 18

I found that so telling about Zoe she expects her child to cater to her needs not the other way around. Can see that with the Christmas movies , pottery painting , baking all stuff that zoe wants to do not the child's interest at all. Meanwhile Zoe gets her hair done for hours while she eats all on her own I honestly am shocked.

Reactions: 35
Alfie clearly fell out of love with demanding and lazy Princess Zoe such a long time ago. There is definitely no love lost there. I think she was hoping that by giving birth to their child, she would make Alfie be in awe of her doing such an incredible thing. But instead Ottie has replaced Zoe as the apple of Alfie’s eye and Zoe clearly completely resents her for it. Alfie prioritises Ottie, his mum and Poppy all above Zoe and you can tell she can’t stand it.

Reactions: 46
What a weird family they are, Alfie cooks dinner, she orders domino's, Ottie eats alone at the table. Ottie goes to bed, Zoe goes to bed at 8pm, Alfie sits downstairs on his own. They are more like flat mates than lovers.

• Sad
Reactions: 72
Zoe’s blogs always anger me in some way, but I think it has just been amplified by vlogmas.
she has such a privileged life with so so many opportunities that she doesn’t appreciate AT ALL. she has the potential to have such a rich, full life that so many people would kill for yet she clearly takes it for granted.
she could be living such a different life right now but this is what she goes for… and I think Alfie is going to resent her for it in the future if he doesn’t already.

Reactions: 31
I know Dianne isn't everyone's cup of tea but compare her take on life, her work ethic, her guts to try different things compared to Zoe. Yes she doesn't have kids, but even compare before Ottie - Dianne hates when she leaves Strictly because she doesn't want to sit at home bored all day. She packs into a week what Zoe seems to do in a year, yet still finds time to vlog, host people etc and doesn't make it into this massive dramatic knackering event

Reactions: 48
@coconochanel Wheres the "I don't like either I want to be nosey and see the results" option lol

Also I love Tattle you can witch about everything until its about someone zooming on their spots. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn't believe it in one of the latest vlogs when Alfie was suggesting eating some leftover pesto pasta with vegetables or cooking a Hello Fresh tea, and Zoe was totally disinterested and wanted an M&S ready meal instead, then eventually settling on super noodles because she'd be asleep by the time he put the pie in the oven. I've always thought it was weird that they eat separate teas but this took it to a whole new level, especially now they have a toddler who also could eat with them. Her insides must be sooooo unhealthy.

Reactions: 46

Ok that is weird I’ve never once had a thought like that about my child. I like my hair being played with as find it relaxing but I’ve honestly never had a thought about my child playing with my hair 😯

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely not a “natural mother” like she thought she would be. I find her awkward around ottie and it’s just all about the insta, following the trends. Who bakes with a one year old?!? I certainly don’t think she’s in a rush to have another one as I think she’s realised….this definitely ain’t the dream I thought it would be

Reactions: 42
*shocked* that this last vlog didn't have #ad on it but...why not leave your house to get your hair done?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.