Zoe Sugg #53 I'm dreaming of a beige Christmas

Will Zoe actually do 24 days of vlogmas

• yes- because she wants the ££££

Votes: 198 47.1%
  • No- she has a one year old!

Votes: 222 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Cloak for the winning thread title suggestion🤣 . So what has Zoe been upto recently.....

She is still living her boring beige life with bad dress sense
She is still not keeping an eye on her one year old daughter
She is still blaming not being able to do anything on having a one year old daughter
She is still trying to flog that crap jewellery collab
She is still rambling too much in vlogs
BUT she is doing vlogmas but has got Alfie to do the editing because obv she can't because SHE HAS A ONE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Continuing the joe and dianne discussion from the last thread it appears to me that they have split, if you look at there social media the last few months you would never in a million years think they are still together.

Reactions: 12
Continuing the joe and dianne discussion from the last thread it appears to me that they have split, if you look at there social media the last few months you would never in a million years think they are still together.
They both have grid posts of eachother as recent as November? It's hardly months of nothingness.

Reactions: 31
Joe doesn't post as much as Dianne in general and he posts more work stuff anyway, he still posted a pic of them quite recently and as I said on the last thread she is in his reel he posted yesterday. Dianne's insta becomes all about Strictly when it's on, it was more noticeable this year because she was in the competition for longer.

Reactions: 5
Joe doesn't post as much as Dianne in general and he posts more work stuff anyway, he still posted a pic of them quite recently and as I said on the last thread she is in his reel he posted yesterday. Dianne's insta becomes all about Strictly when it's on, it was more noticeable this year because she was in the competition for longer.
She's been out for weeks now and still nothing. You watch as soon as strictly over they will announce it. Alfie will probably then try his luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is a Joe and Dianne thread where this is being discussed.

Reactions: 19
Dianne posted a picture of joes Nan on her Instagram stories just yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's been out for weeks now and still nothing. You watch as soon as strictly over they will announce it. Alfie will probably then try his luck.
Last thing I'll say as I don't want to derail the thread. You could be right, they could have broken up but this is only her second week out of the competition and Dianne notoriously doesn't take being voted out well.

Reactions: 3
I dont know how this woman always ends up napping??? I would have to be geniunely dead tired to end up needing to take a nap.
and that only after a 10h shift or a road trip.

she is a 33yr old stuck in the body of a 83 yr old. rip

Reactions: 34
I dont know how this woman always ends up napping??? I would have to be geniunely dead tired to end up needing to take a nap.

It makes sense when you think about it, your body is used to being up and about but she does nothing with her days. Her body doesn’t store as much energy because it knows it doesn’t need it (and she barely feeds it what it needs to create energy in the first place) . If she actually got up and out the house for a few hours regularly she probably wouldn’t need to rest as much!

Reactions: 17
Why does she get up at 5am when she does f-all all day?
she was saying in that long winded vlog of hers that she gets up at 4am??? cause she likes the silence before ottie wakes up???
lol does she know she would have that at the evening as well if she didnt go to bed at 7-9pm

Reactions: 26

she probably naps out of boredom

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Vlogmas Day 1
- giving herself "no pressure" because she "has a 1 year old" --- just tell us you're lazy
- Alfie is editing so we might get "video effects" but Alfie will stick to Zoes "style of video" --- so no style?
- They gave Pay her first advert calender - obviously the one Zoe had as a child
- Cooking pancakes --- do we ever see Zoe cook anything but a simple breakfast
- Making Pay watch the intro for vlogmas ---- Zoe said she loved it. Give Pay a cardboard boquox and she would love that too. She's 1!
- So Thursdays we now know Pay goes to Alfie parents, obviously Zoe is too busy! Wait she went to town to "mooch around" and have lunch
- They picked up Joe (did you know Zoe wasn't an only child)
- Only good thing she said in this whole vlog was about her smear test. Bit weird she booked it with Poppy.
- 2 seconds of Poppy on my screen and I'm over it.
- The Christmas Market footage was all boring
- Pay is going to grow to spoilt. Even the whole advert book basket thing when she unwraps one is all very consumerist
- She acts like an elderly woman - bathroom, pjs and bed by like 8pm

- Alfie calls Zoe whilst running a bath "you're having a bath whilst I'm editing" --- he kept that in for a reason lol

To summarise: Zoe vlogmas is just the same routine with a 1 year old

Reactions: 45
Is Alfie doing Vlogmas too? And if she can't edit her vlogmas herself, why doesn't she hire someone, since she's a millionaire? (rhetorical question, I know it's because they're cheap tories)

Reactions: 4
Vlogmas Day 1
- giving herself "no pressure" because she "has a 1 year old" --- just tell us you're lazy
- Alfie is editing so we might get "video effects" but Alfie will stick to Zoes "style of video" --- so no style?
- They gave Pay her first advert calender - obviously the one Zoe had as a child
- Cooking pancakes --- do we ever see Zoe cook anything but a simple breakfast
- Making Pay watch the intro for vlogmas ---- Zoe said she loved it. Give Pay a cardboard boquox and she would love that too. She's 1!
- So Thursdays we now know Pay goes to Alfie parents, obviously Zoe is too busy! Wait she went to town to "mooch around" and have lunch
- They picked up Joe (did you know Zoe wasn't an only child)
- Only good thing she said in this whole vlog was about her smear test. Bit weird she booked it with Poppy.
- 2 seconds of Poppy on my screen and I'm over it.
- The Christmas Market footage was all boring
- Pay is going to grow to spoilt. Even the whole advert book basket thing when she unwraps one is all very consumerist
- She acts like an elderly woman - bathroom, pjs and bed by like 8pm

- Alfie calls Zoe whilst running a bath "you're having a bath whilst I'm editing" --- he kept that in for a reason lol

To summarise: Zoe vlogmas is just the same routine with a 1 year old
Good to see they are looking after joe due to his recent split with dianne.😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is Alfie doing Vlogmas too? And if she can't edit her vlogmas herself, why doesn't she hire someone, since she's a millionaire? (rhetorical question, I know it's because they're cheap tories)
Doesn’t seem like Alfie is doing vlogmas. I’d assume they’ve discussed whose vlogmas brings them the most money so they focus on only one of them. Which is why he’s editing her videos.

Reactions: 27
Doesn’t seem like Alfie is doing vlogmas. I’d assume they’ve discussed whose vlogmas brings them the most money so they focus on only one of them. Which is why he’s editing her videos.
Yup. That's why it's now 5pm instead of 4pm

Zoe use to have 4pm. And Alfie 5pm

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.