Zoe Sugg #48 No love from Alf on Mother’s day, never any hope of becoming a Deyes

Do they have a nanny?

• yes of course slobella wont lift a finger

Votes: 372 71.7%
  • No big Mand aka Alf's mum helps out

Votes: 147 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @jvalentine2189 for the winning thread title (y) . So what has our boring Zoe been up to then?

Had her nails done- she shouldn't have bothered they looked horrid
Went to the office for a few days-what a busy #bossbitch she is :rolleyes:
uploaded a vlog a month late and we had already seen part of it from Alfie's vlog.
had her first Mothers day and Alfie didn't even bother to wish her happy mothers day on IG
Then she celebrated her birthday with the Deyes of course where they had a sleepover and showered her with presents, a food platter and a cake!
Although she moaned her last two birthdays were in lockdown she celebrated this birthday AT HOME!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_2022-04-01-09-44-14-10.jpg

Um. Nice to start this thread off with... Ok team Zoella
(sorry just seen this was put on the last thread too)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Zoe trying to make us believe she has anything other than vanilla sex once a month. That's the April fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
The whole Zoella account is filled with dildos, masturbation and sex, but you know she could not keep up an honest conversation about any of the topics even with the people closest to her. She's trying to seem laid-back and mature but she's such a boring prude.

Reactions: 35
The whole Zoella account is filled with dildos, masturbation and sex, but you know she could not keep up an honest conversation about any of the topics even with the people closest to her. She's trying to seem laid-back and mature but she's such a boring prude.
Yep from the woman who wont even kiss on camera. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't believe I got chosen for the thread title! That's almost like winning an Oscar! Hope Aldie doesn't come try and slap me for what I said...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her manager is off on a holiday.... again,
Joe and Dianne are on a road trip, meanwhile Zoe and Alfie :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Zoe ever gets bored. Like, Joe and Dianne have been away for 5/6 weeks and about 2 weeks after they get back they're gone somewhere for the weekend. Even if they're just gone back to where Joe grew up it's still something (I don't know if that's where they're gone btw). Ottillie is 6 months old so Zoe and Alfie could easily take her somewhere for the weekend and I don't mean London to go shopping. If you look at Dianne's brother Andrew and his fiancée Mel they're always out and about with Zofia. It's not fair on Ottillie to be spending so much time inside.

Reactions: 26
Mark Ferris is also on a road trip. Perhaps zozo and aldo have actually left the non mansion and they are all off together to celebrate Zoe’s bday. and pigs might fly.

• Haha
Mark Ferris is also on a road trip. Perhaps zozo and aldo have actually left the non mansion and they are all off together to celebrate Zoe’s bday. and pigs might fly.
I mean it's possible but Poppy hasn't mentioned anything about a road trip on her stories and we know Zoe couldn't possibly celebrate her birthday without Poppy. Kind of hope she proves me wrong though.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Zoe ever gets bored. Like, Joe and Dianne have been away for 5/6 weeks and about 2 weeks after they get back they're gone somewhere for the weekend. Even if they're just gone back to where Joe grew up it's still something (I don't know if that's where they're gone btw). Ottillie is 6 months old so Zoe and Alfie could easily take her somewhere for the weekend and I don't mean London to go shopping. If you look at Dianne's brother Andrew and his fiancée Mel they're always out and about with Zofia. It's not fair on Ottillie to be spending so much time inside.
I don’t think she does. She’s been like this for years because she stopped going to the events other “gurus” got invited to and the other general events. She never travels anywhere other than Mykonos (there’s nothing wrong with Mykonos but surely once you been there once it’s done ? There can’t be much to it) or possibly Dubai.

She’s never had a desire to travel properly (going to five star resorts doesn’t count). She never went traveling with her mates like Joe did.

It’s been winter so I can see why they haven’t done any road trips (lots of nice little touristy places do semi shut down after October half term until March) but now we’re into April there isn’t really any excuse. Mel and Andrew have shown recently how “easy” it is to do road trips with a little one. There’s literally nothing but laziness stopping them from driving down to Devon or Wales or up to Yorkshire.

I feel like they wouldn't even need to do a roadtrip/weekend trip. But they never show themselves taking Pay to the park, or for a stroll anywhere but in the area near their house. The most we've seen of that was when they went downtown but Zoe's mum was with them, so yeah. Doesn't look like they go anywhere with Pay by themselves.

Reactions: 18
I can’t get on board with the whole sex chat /Zoe n Alf did anything other than lie on top of each other like a pair on planks to conceive because they’re so boring and prude. The April fool prank is sooo 2015 Alfie Deyes . Infantile, cringe and expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.