Zoe Sugg #47 Roses are red, Papercuts sting, just like another year with no engagement ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @GossWhore for the title suggestion. (y) So recap...

Valentines day has been and gone and no engagement ring in sight... hence the thread title😊
Since becoming a mum she has no time to shower, wash her hair or do her makeup and hasn't got into a routine yet
but Alfie says he's got into a routine and has more time since doing so:unsure:
although she manages to sit scrolling on her phone, watching tv and doing a youtube video where she does her makeup for 25 minutes😳 confused? you will be!
She has already bought her and Marks Easter eggs.

and thats about it.:sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@ProphecyGirl asked in the last thread's next to last page if Zoe could maybe have postpartum depression. Of course, we're just speculating here, but to me she looks just as sad as she looked before the pregnancy so I don't think it's necessarily PPD. I think the pregnancy made her feel special and like she finally had what she wanted, or part of it (no ring still). But the reality of having a baby wasn't what she thought it'd be.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If there was a barrage of people saying I’ve died I would post something about it. Considering neither Alfie or Zoe have said a thing today, not going to lie I was getting a little nervous (my sons dad died suddenly at 28, so I’ve been anxious about strangers 😂🤷🏻‍♀️)

poppy posted today! If her brother had suddenly died I doubt she would be filming anything - unless the outside is the wreckage 😂
78072BEC-9200-4D12-882F-064ED6E80837.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If there was a barrage of people saying I’ve died I would post something about it. Considering neither Alfie or Zoe have said a thing today, not going to lie I was getting a little nervous (my sons dad died suddenly at 28, so I’ve been anxious about strangers 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
They’re not saying anything because they’re getting engagement for it. They didn’t start the rumour but they get benefits from it going about, someone would have told them by now that people are chatting tit since comments are getting deleted.
Sorry to hear about your sons father though, losing someone suddenly is atrocious. Especially for the little ones💔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alfie has deleted all those comments. Some people need help saying things like that. I mean he's a tory twit but I wouldn't wish ill on him.

Reactions: 35
They’re not saying anything because they’re getting engagement for it. They didn’t start the rumour but they get benefits from it going about, someone would have told them by now that people are chatting tit since comments are getting deleted.
Sorry to hear about your sons father though, losing someone suddenly is atrocious. Especially for the little ones💔
that’s true. But staying silent would only fuel it I would think. I wouldn’t mind, I couldn’t give a tit about him any other time and his face pisses me off 😂😂 but as you said it would be sad for the little one.

back to Zoe. How has she "had no time to shower"?! Her mam has been there and Alfie is there too (god rest his soul 😂 ) She either is extremely, beyond a joke lazy or suffering from some form of depression.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow guys we got the third trimester vlog. Just a few days before ottie is 6 months old…

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ah, yes, exactly what I want to see on this lovely Thursday afternoon...a video filmed at least 7 months ago 👀

Also, sooo happy to see the ✨iced chocolate✨ make a little cameo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That little house on the prairie dress is hideous
I was literally coming to ask what the heck is going on with that Sister Wives dress. Why does she insist on dressing like she's an 1800s pioneer's wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her excuse: it didn’t feel festive 😂 Then Zoe why didn’t you upload this early January? 🙄 She should just stop pretending she cares about YouTube/followers (or anything at all). All she does is try to protect her image and keep making money by doing the ABSOLUTE minimum or what’s less than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
‘I feel exhausted typing it, let alone doing it’ of course you do slobella…

78A4B4DB-F7E6-4716-81E9-BE04EE3CAE60.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She actually said she didn't realise she would spend so much time thinking about being pregnant when she got pregnant? Like she didn't realise how much it would affect her? Is she that dumb? Most people know it's kind of a big deal

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She actually said she didn't realise she would spend so much time thinking about being pregnant when she got pregnant? Like she didn't realise how much it would affect her? Is she that dumb? Most people know it's kind of a big deal
Everything she said about being pregnant when she was / what she said about motherhood so far makes her sound so naive. Imagine claiming this is all you’ve ever wanted but also acting like you know NOTHING about it. It doesn’t make sense to have ever have learnt anything before diving into it.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.