Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wondered this. Don't think he was ever in any of her videos.
I think there were one or two pics of/with him on her old blog from way back (I started following her in earliest Primark haul days and read her blog too haha) and I think he was quite good-looking iirc.

Reactions: 7
#mumlife. Hows the sleepless nights Zoe? also thought she had her eyebrows done they look like they haven't been touched.
Was about to say this - if anything they look worse than before!

Also, how ignorant is Alfie that he didn’t even know what she was doing -he really doesn’t give a duck about her does he.

View attachment 851860
Still amazes me how people are willing to part with their money on crappy merch these two shovel out
it is mind blowing. But it’s also so obvious that he’s trying to influence behaviour - posting the ‘look where everyone is buying from’ (when there’s literally two ‘buying’ dots on the map) and now this. The desperation is reeking from him, trying so hard to push the ‘so in demand’ angle because there’s no chance this is going to sell out quickly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
At least all the Zoe fans can stop posting here now saying it’s a fact she’s suffering from PP depression now that she’s said the pregnancy itself has been the hardest part of this process.
It is a fact she’s struggling though. If she has got PD she’s won’t admit it anyway.

It is a fact she’s struggling though. If she has got PD she’s won’t admit it anyway.
It is not a fact. You clearly do not understand what the word fact means. You’re making assumptions… you have absolutely no proof.

Reactions: 40
Of course the pregnancy was the hardest part because she couldn't palm it off onto someone else. It was all on her for 9 months. Now Ottie is here she can get people to help when she cant be arsed.

She said labour was easiest was that because she didnt do much and the midwife had to pull the baby out?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
alfie laughing at zoe trying to fix her back.
responsible caring father of your child behaviour ✨
It is not a fact. You clearly do not understand what the word fact means. You’re making assumptions… you have absolutely no proof.
calm down its just a use of word in a gossip forum.
but clearly rolling a ball around on her spine is truly her thriving you are right

Reactions: 9
alfie laughing at zoe trying to fix her back.
responsible caring father of your child behaviour ✨

calm down its just a use of word in a gossip forum.
but clearly rolling a ball around on her spine is truly her thriving you are right
Sorry you must have missed all the previous posts from honeybee20 who’s been going round telling everyone that they’re all wrong because only they can be right & that they KNOW Zoe’s struggling with post partumn depression from what she’s posted on social media and anyone who disagrees that she’s not is basically dumb for not seeing it…

Like this is not the first post about it so my reply was very specific to them.

Reactions: 16
People, it’s nearly that time of year…
For JackMate’s advent calendar roast video to be shared in all its glory!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
c778b8b99becc37f3a49019a4e32c291.jpg
12435.jpg

These are images of Zoe's ex, Wilf. Definitely better looking than Alfie, but he wasn't exactly the best guy in the world. I know Alfie is a dumbass, but at least he's never cheated on Zoe or abused her aside from dangling the prospect of a ring in front of her face for nine years.

Reactions: 49
Weird thing to question but I’m sure she’s said her boobs have always been huge … don’t look it in that top pic of her with her ex! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.