Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as we’ve mentioned in this sub, it’s laughable too bc Zoe is actually 5’5/6 so she’s more of an average height than anything. this is extremely perry but I’ve always thought that if i ever meet her my first thing I would say is “wow you’re much taller than I thought!” bc i’m a bit shorter than her and i know that would keep her up at night bc pick me girls hate it when you take the wind out of their sails
Wait sorry if I’ve missed something in the old threads but how do we know she’s actually 5’5/6?
I've always thought she was 5’4!

Reactions: 7
I’m glad she chose to post a picture of herself instead of Otter with milk all over her face to accompany that milk mishap instagram story.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad she chose to post a picture of herself instead of Otter with milk all over her face to accompany that milk mishap instagram story.
I hope she didn’t stop to take a picture. Imagine the baby just sat there with milk on the face whilst Zoe’s trying to get a insta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's because that way, we get to see more pictures of her disaster extentions. :m o_O Why does no one tell her that is isn't flattering at all and looks like a blanket? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh poor Alfie… what a hard life he has with a child & ‘working’ from sitting on his sofa! Most dads would kill to be home with their babies but instead have to leave all day to go to their actual jobs.

Also if he’s ‘working’ & zoes not why can’t she watch Pay when he’s doing whatever he needs to. Then he can help when he’s not ‘working’. Surely it’s not hard, he doesn’t even work full time.

64F04340-9B0A-430C-B607-94DE492BBBBC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh poor Alfie… what a hard life he has with a child & ‘working’ from sitting on his sofa! Most dads would kill to be home with their babies but instead have to leave all day to go to their actual jobs.

Also if he’s ‘working’ & zoes not why can’t she watch Pay when he’s doing whatever he needs to. Then he can help when he’s not ‘working’. Surely it’s not hard, he doesn’t even work full time.

View attachment 844783
I've made an account purely to comment on this after being a long time lurker.

I'm a new mum (baby a few weeks older than Pay) so I could give an anecdote about how this is really offensive to me and my partner but I'm not going to bother; we all know (whether you're a parent or not) that this is so out of touch. I'm so sick of them both trying to have 'relatable' content. It screams of the 'living off £1 for a day' video. Like that whole 'We are just commoners like you all are!' 🙄

I'm not expecting them to post bragging about their lifestyle, because that would be bad business (influences are supposed to seem relatable to an extent) but at least acknowledge your privilege. Something like 'Slowly transitioning back into my old work routine. Really thankful I can gradually do this from home and still spend time with baby. Kudos to all you fathers who have had to return to the office full time!' would've been a bit less enraging IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
i don’t know why she’s acting like it’s all quirky and hilarious to squirt milk lol when i was feeding a newborn he had a face full after every feed

Reactions: 11

View attachment 844783
So true. Well, he wanted to upload a story like this for a long time, he daydreams of “spontaneous” stories and then directs them. It’s his mission, he’s a proper insta victim. Also, will Zoe keep recommending supermarket candy until her last breath? She’s been doing this for years and it’s starting to look weird. It’s not like she shares so many things and one of them is that. She’s always so uninspired.

View attachment 844783
plus Zoe is obviously home (where else would she be) so she could take over if he would let her!

plus Zoe is obviously home (where else would she be) so she could take over if he would let her!
That’s exactly it. If he really did *need* to do some work. Why can’t she watch pay during that time. She’s not back to work yet, so it’s not like she can’t take her during that time.

I get him wanting to take care of the baby & im not saying zoe always needs to be the one watching her by any means. But find a balance that works for your family, it’s not logical for one parent to be slobbed on the sofa watching Harry Potter or curling her hair for two hours whilst the other is working and watching the baby.

Reactions: 15
Guys Alfie is flogging the Pasta ready meals now that Zoe’s on maternity leave…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
That’s exactly it. If he really did *need* to do some work. Why can’t she watch pay during that time. She’s not back to work yet, so it’s not like she can’t take her during that time.

I get him wanting to take care of the baby & im not saying zoe always needs to be the one watching her by any means. But find a balance that works for your family, it’s not logical for one parent to be slobbed on the sofa watching Harry Potter or curling her hair for two hours whilst the other is working and watching the baby.
Yeah it’s such a strange set up to me, surely if you need to do work you do it when Zoe, who is on maternity leave, can have pay. Mums do need a break but I’m sure they could schedule it so alfie works when Zoe is able to be with pay. Especially considering she is the one on maternity leave! I’m sure she isn’t snowed under with much else to do.

also, like others have said, it’s totally tone deaf - most dads out there only get two weeks and then actually have a proper full time job they have to get back to - either at home or out - and I’m sure they’d love to spend more time like alfie has with pay.

Zoe has always felt this weird need to tell the internet about her fluids, I am not surprised she's doing it with her breast milk too. Also her post about having a "fashion crisis" was so cringe. Like... we know you're a breast feeding mother, you don't need to remind us you have to "get your boobs out". My god.

Reactions: 15
Guys Alfie is flogging the Pasta ready meals now that Zoe’s on maternity leave…
I think the reason they did that shared post on IG is so Alfie can get better engagement numbers to negotiate higher prices for his #ad deals. That way Zoe doesn’t have to do as many (or it could just be so they get paid more for the same amount they’d typically do)

Reactions: 13
I've made an account purely to comment on this after being a long time lurker.

I'm a new mum (baby a few weeks older than Pay) so I could give an anecdote about how this is really offensive to me and my partner but I'm not going to bother; we all know (whether you're a parent or not) that this is so out of touch. I'm so sick of them both trying to have 'relatable' content. It screams of the 'living off £1 for a day' video. Like that whole 'We are just commoners like you all are!' 🙄

I'm not expecting them to post bragging about their lifestyle, because that would be bad business (influences are supposed to seem relatable to an extent) but at least acknowledge your privilege. Something like 'Slowly transitioning back into my old work routine. Really thankful I can gradually do this from home and still spend time with baby. Kudos to all you fathers who have had to return to the office full time!' would've been a bit less enraging IMHO.
Exactly you’re so right he is so out of touch it’s bloody unreal. My second one is a month older and that reel just booked my blood.
If he was really working he wouldn’t be able to go for a bloody walk in the middle of the day or play with baby on her playmat ( which in my opinion is not going to stimulate her) He would be either WFH like my hubby is or leaving early and getting back late.

Its all a load of bullshit tbh. She says she's on maternity leave but is still doing #AD's and he said he's on paternity leave but is promoting and selling his tit merch.

Reactions: 16
She is 5’4!
But apparently average height of women in the UK is 5’3 so Zoe is taller than average.
yes my mistake she is actually 5’4 and like you said, taller than the average british woman, and taller than a lot of women who are considered short (who tend to be 5’2). I think Tanya is actually 5’2 and I’m surprised she didn’t make comments about being shorter than zoe- would have been a good way to get in a dig considering how zoe is towards her

Reactions: 6
His caption on that pasta ad anyone would think he's a single father ffs. Does Zoe do anything for Ottie apart from feed her?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.