Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying you're jealous of your baby because she looks cosy is just... icky. Like. It'd never even occur to me to think "man, I'm jealous of that 2 month old". What's wrong with her? Why must everything be about her? Would it have killed her to just say: she looks so cosy sleeping during our walks. No, noooo. She has to bring it back to her.
Her insecurities + everything wrong with her influence her sense of humour. We’ve seen that again in the past. She thinks she says something fun or funny, but… it all just shows that she needs to work on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Secondly on traceys Instagram they’re taking a baby CPR class which I am actually super surprised they’re doing. Also Tracey posted a certificate with a different surname on it which I assume is her new husbands surname. I wonder why she still uses sugg on Instagram as that’s her ex husbands name and she’s changed it.
Maybe that's her maiden name? She might not have changed it again for her new partner. That would make it less awkward if she kept Sugg on Instagram. I guess she still uses it because that's how Zoe and Joe's minions know her and she has a public account that gets a few thousand likes per post.

Reactions: 4
Maybe that's her maiden name? She might not have changed it again for her new partner. That would make it less awkward if she kept Sugg on Instagram. I guess she still uses it because that's how Zoe and Joe's minions know her and she has a public account that gets a few thousand likes per post.
It’s her married name☺

Reactions: 1
Have your expectations from these two seriously not already reached rock bottom? I thought we had all already reached the point of expecting nothing from them and still being disappointed in them. 😆😆
Very true lol!! I just meant with the rosy picture they like to paint of themselves and all the scandals they’ve been in, they have some morality. I just try and see the good in people, figured there is no good in Zoe and Alf

Reactions: 2
Tracey's maiden name was Chapman, I remember because her name was Tracey Chapman like the singer 😆

Reactions: 13
Poppy seems like one of those aunts that always wants the baby attention and to be touching the baby. Like in that video of mark holding the baby, why is poppy leaning over his shoulder and touching the baby? Why can’t mark just have his moment with her? 🙄

Reactions: 57
Her insecurities + everything wrong with her influence her sense of humour. We’ve seen that again in the past. She thinks she says something fun or funny, but… it all just shows that she needs to work on herself.
Surely no one is taking that ‘jealous’ comment seriously? It’s been fooking freezing today. Even IM jealous of Pay all nestled in there nice and snug!

Reactions: 47
Poppy seems like one of those aunts that always wants the baby attention and to be touching the baby. Like in that video of mark holding the baby, why is poppy leaning over his shoulder and touching the baby? Why can’t mark just have his moment with her? 🙄
It's because is her bezzie mate and so she always wants to be touching her. Plus Pay is their meal ticket too

• Sick
Reactions: 18
the way everyone posted about the cpr

make it seem so organic and "we have been looking for a free crp session since before"
and a long winded text on top. like everyone said 100% gifted.
if they really wanted to do this - for the sake of the baby they wouldnt waited to get it for free 🙃
influencers really be getting paid to be clowns on social media

• Haha
I’m so bummed cause I was saying in the Jim thread couple weeks ago how even Zoe didn’t milk that many ads-gifts off her baby. Here we are I guess

Reactions: 7
I’m so bummed cause I was saying in the Jim thread couple weeks ago how even Zoe didn’t milk that many ads-gifts off her baby. Here we are I guess
Basically Zoe is famous enough that she can beg for freebies privately and get sent them with no posting obligation whatsoever. Meanwhile Jim will put "GoGo" in every single post possible. Zoe probably got sent stuff she didn't even ask for. We don't even know the full scope of how much free stuff these people get. Brands literally throw money in the garbage sending expensive items to rich influencers. And then they post about it on IG to be aspirational and make the average person envious. It's such a sick relationship. I'm so tired of it.

Omg exactly! I was going to say the same thing. Poppy sees her all the time, Mark hardly ever. Back off witch!

Reactions: 19
the way everyone posted about the cpr

make it seem so organic and "we have been looking for a free crp session since before"
and a long winded text on top. like everyone said 100% gifted.
if they really wanted to do this - for the sake of the baby they wouldnt waited to get it for free 🙃
influencers really be getting paid to be clowns on social media
Bet Poppy is fuming Joe and Dianne were asked to take part but seems her and Sean weren’t invited?!

Reactions: 15
The video made me laugh because Poppy clearly didn’t realize Zoe was cutting her out of the shot on half of it. How awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Zoe is hoping that Ploppy will get knocked up soon so that she won't obsess over Pay as much anymore. I imagine once she has her own best mate she won't be overbearing with Zoe's kids.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if Zoe is hoping that Ploppy will get knocked up soon so that she won't obsess over Pay as much anymore. I imagine once she has her own best mate she won't be overbearing with Zoe's kids.
Please, picturing Aldi and stennies together is bad enough but poppy and sean I cannot

Reactions: 9
She said Ottie is always so happy when she's got a clean nappy on and is chillin on her changing mat. No tit sherlock any baby is happy when you give them a clean nappy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She said Ottie is always so happy when she's got a clean nappy on and is chillin on her changing mat. No tit sherlock any baby is happy when you give them a clean nappy. :rolleyes:
I don't know why, but my baby is so happy to not be stewing in her own tit and piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.