Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the stennies are being kept. Followed by an ad for her hairdresser… nice to see this millionaire is still getting her hair freebies and a clear example of why she won’t be on traditional maternity leave - wouldn’t be able to get free stennies with a cheeky ad thrown in that way.

Reactions: 27
I’m so glad to see so many posters on here upset about how she treats Nala! You guys are my kind of people!

Take care of your dog or don’t get one if you are too lazy to do so! I keep saying I dislike her, but I can’t not say it when I read this thread. And the gineau pig situation... omg... if this is too far, I understand if I get reported or deleted, but I would’ve punched her wrinkled pasty dough face if I had found them without water in the heat like her mom did. She better never claim to care about animals because she doesn’t.

Reactions: 36
I’m so glad to see so many posters on here upset about how she treats Nala! You guys are my kind of people!

Take care of your dog or don’t get one if you are too lazy to do so! I keep saying I dislike her, but I can’t not say it when I read this thread. And the gineau pig situation... omg... if this is too far, I understand if I get reported or deleted, but I would’ve punched her wrinkled pasty dough face if I had found them without water in the heat like her mom did. She better never claim to care about animals because she doesn’t.
It’s so sad that we all predicted exactly what would happen, that slobella would let Pay kick Nala about for funzies because Nala isn’t the new toy for them to baby anymore. It’ll only get worse the older Pay gets, toddlers are grabby, yanking, no remorse little demons. With parents who I doubt will teach and enforce to Pay that animal care is important since they clearly can’t grasp it themselves, praying Nala does get shipped off to bad boi Mand before she has to go through it all.

Reactions: 12
What’s up with people documenting who put an angry reaction on their posts? Do you really care? It’s not as if we get put in the doghouse for x angry reactions.
I say, this absence of Zoe is actually really refreshing. Especially as most of what we see is not #ad#spon#gifted all the time but actually normal stuff. And of course she should go on maternity leave. Her pointless job is irrelevant. Many jobs are not exactly contributing to society and pretty useless. And compared to people working shifts or very physically someone sitting in an office 9-5 has it pretty cushy. They all deserve to go in mat leave just the same. So good for her- BUT make it proper mat leave and only “spoil” us with normal content, otherwise it’s just being lazy. Alfie- no words.
I actually don’t think she looks younger in the candid picture BUT still much better.
So is her 🙃 main job 🙃 that terrible zoella instagram account? (That she never writes for) Is it like a page for random news? What do they do exactly and what is the purpose of what they do? Do they just post pictures and write nonsense? Do they think they collect eclectic, special stuff for @zoella that makes it different from other accounts of that nature? It’s useless to say the least. How embarrassing… But really… is this what hEr bRaNd’s about now since she no longer sells products? What do they need a big office and more than two people for? I guess it takes a village when it comes to useless content and fake productivity. 😢

Reactions: 13
See she was gifted her cybex pram when she can afford one herself 🙄🙄 millions of women struggling would love to have a pram given to them who actually struggling to afford one

Reactions: 17
So is her 🙃 main job 🙃 that terrible zoella instagram account? (That she never writes for) Is it like a page for random news? What do they do exactly and what is the purpose of what they do? Do they just post pictures and write nonsense? Do they think they collect eclectic, special stuff for @zoella that makes it different from other accounts of that nature? It’s useless to say the least. How embarrassing… But really… is this what hEr bRaNd’s about now since she no longer sells products? What do they need a big office and more than two people for? I guess it takes a village when it comes to useless content and fake productivity. 😢
Well I'm guessing the office is for tax purposes but yes that website is absolute shite. I wonder how much her staff get paid and ifs its more then minimum wage? if so I bet they are laughing all the way to the bank. Getting paid to write those embarrassing tit articles, my god what is the world coming to.

On a side note I'm no longer interested in watching any future vlogs she uploads I'm over her TBH and even with a baby it will be bloody boring shite. She's got nothing going on and puts no effort into her videos anymore. The only reason she carries on is to keep the ££££ rolling in so she can maintain the lifestyle she's used to!

What's she going to do if Pay is slightly behind the development curve 9n walking, speaking or potty training? Based on previous actions have another baby and dump the disappointing child on either her mum or Mand. She really is the poster girl for everything that's wrong with this influencing culture

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Fake glasses, and a horrible green colour paired with brown...
I know we all said big mand would be there everyday after birth. But it looks like Zoe’s mum has been. She’s in almost every day out picture and background of clips etc.

Reactions: 31
I know we all said big mand would be there everyday after birth. But it looks like Zoe’s mum has been. She’s in almost every day out picture and background of clips etc.
I wonder if Baig Mand feels left out?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I quite like that Tracey has been around at lot more since Pay was born. It doesn’t matter what age you are, after you have a baby you become very vulnerable and I think you just want your mum to tell you that you’re doing a good job and that everything’s gonna be ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Yesterday we ventured into Lewes for a little mooch. We discovered that Ottie did not want to sleep, and instead had the...

58338905_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Yesterday we ventured into Lewes for a little mooch. We discovered that Ottie did not want to sleep, and instead had the time of her life looking out of the pram and smiling at strangers (until she got overtired and screamed the town down on our way back to the car & all the way home 😅) [pram ad/gifted from @cybex_global ]

Reactions: 1
See she was gifted her cybex pram when she can afford one herself 🙄🙄 millions of women struggling would love to have a pram given to them who actually struggling to afford one
yes totally sickening but not surprising. And those pictures she posted are shite, doesn’t even properly show the pram.

Reactions: 10
There are plenty of local/sustainable/ethical etc brands. She doesn’t need to stop the whole affiliate thing, plenty of money to be made still. She is one of the few influencers that’s actually in a position to pick and choose what she represents. At one point she kept advertising sustainable stuff.
I’m also fairly sure she does what 99.9% of influencers do and sells stuff after she posted about them. So double revenue stream really.
yeah, as a supplement. she could only advertise ethical brands, but it would make her get less money because she would be limiting the amount of brands she could actually represent. she's a sellout.

Reactions: 7
I quite like that Tracey has been around at lot more since Pay was born. It doesn’t matter what age you are, after you have a baby you become very vulnerable and I think you just want your mum to tell you that you’re doing a good job and that everything’s gonna be ok.
Well that's exactly it isn't it its not because she wants to spend time with her mum its because she wants help with pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well that's exactly it isn't it its not because she wants to spend time with her mum its because she wants help with pay.
Literally! It’s gone from “look after grandad” to “look after my baby”. Granted it could be Tracy filling the void and enjoying time with her grand daughter since she barely got to see her daughter much, but still. Zoe needs that hour a day to detangle and “style” the stennies after all, and Alfie needs is time to play with his new toys.

I usually just lurk here but just saw this on my feed and I am screaming! They’ve completely ignored poppy 🤣🤣🤣
12E71CCF-A864-4603-82C7-C431CDAB2E1C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.