Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pay is now the new toy Aldie doesn't want to play with anymore. Wonder if there's room in the outside dungeon for her next to the inflatable kayaks.
That does seem to be the case. There’s been much less posting about her on his stories. Clearly he’s over it already! She’s not as new and exciting to post about.

Reactions: 24
I find it weird how Zoe pretends to kiss Pay in the story. She has done that previously, be affectionate once she notices the camera. It looks so fake. Not saying she doesn't kiss or love Pay when the camera is off, but that instinct to immediately go kiss Pay/ do something cute once she knows she's being filmed... well, it's odd. Guess that's what 10+ years of a "career" in social media does to a person.

Reactions: 38
I find it weird how Zoe pretends to kiss Pay in the story. She has done that previously, be affectionate once she notices the camera. It looks so fake. Not saying she doesn't kiss or love Pay when the camera is off, but that instinct to immediately go kiss Pay/ do something cute once she knows she's being filmed... well, it's odd. Guess that's what 10+ years of a "career" in social media does to a person.
When I saw it I instantly thought she’s done it to show that they’re using the carrier correctly this time. As they were told baby’s head should be kissing distance. I didn’t think it was an act of affection, more and act of trying to avoid any further criticisms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Pay is now the new toy Aldie doesn't want to play with anymore. Wonder if there's room in the outside dungeon for her next to the inflatable kayaks.
It's the weekend. Dad bod has got strictly to watch and he needs enough time to pause when the camera picks up certain red head dancers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I saw it I instantly thought she’s done it to show that they’re using the carrier correctly this time. As they were told baby’s head should be kissing distance. I didn’t think it was an act of affection, more and act of trying to avoid any further criticisms.
That would make perfect sense. Quiet the "haters" etc.

Reactions: 7
Defo making a point of using that baby carrier so they can show them using it correctly now. Just wish they’d bothered the first time around.

Reactions: 20
I love how obvious it is that they or one of their “team” reads here and reacts to stuff. It’s like a test run to what they should put out because they know we are mature, stable and intelligent unlike their stupid fans. We make more decisions for them than they make for themselves!

duck you both, since you’re reading this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So in Zoe's vlog 'It's Been Too Long" from right before COVID happened, Alfie is about to go to the toilet and says 'brb, have to go drain the snake' and then Zoe cackles to Mark and says 'he bleeping WISHES it was a snake' and then starts laughing hard. When he comes back, he says 'absolute cobra' and Zoe looks with disappoint and says 'you wish'. Think she wishes a whole hell of a lot more than him!

Then I remember the vlog of Zoe and Alfie doing some blanket disappearing thing when Joe stayed over maybe a year before and Alfie was in his white boxers and it looked like his cock was perched up on his balls like the little head of a snowman resting atop the body.

Wonder if that's a reason why their sex life is so dry. She also said in maybe her first lockdown video that 'no, that's DEFINITELY not happening' when Alfie suggested a ton of sexy time had been happening in lockdown.

Imagine being in such a sexless faux marriage. Could never be me.

Video for anyone curious. Watch from 15:26 to 15:46

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So in Zoe's vlog 'It's Been Too Long" from right before COVID happened, Alfie is about to go to the toilet and says 'brb, have to go drain the snake' and then Zoe cackles to Mark and says 'he bleeping WISHES it was a snake' and then starts laughing hard. When he comes back, he says 'absolute cobra' and Zoe looks with disappoint and says 'you wish'. Think she wishes a whole hell of a lot more than him!

Then I remember the vlog of Zoe and Alfie doing some blanket disappearing thing when Joe stayed over maybe a year before and Alfie was in his white boxers and it looked like his cock was perched up on his balls like the little head of a snowman resting atop the body.

Wonder if that's a reason why their sex life is so dry. She also said in maybe her first lockdown video that 'no, that's DEFINITELY not happening' when Alfie suggested a ton of sexy time had been happening in lockdown.

Imagine being in such a sexless faux marriage. Could never be me.

Video for anyone curious. Watch from 15:26 to 15:46

Some people are asexual so a sex life isn’t really top priority or something they are interested in. I doubt they will admit on the internet they have lots of sex, they were probably just teasing each other for the camera.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yes lol I just came here to say this!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Just seen her stories and jeez please stop your baby kicking your dog or move the dog ! I get the dog may be the sweetest thing in the world but it's still a dog and they snap !

Reactions: 41
Just seen her stories and jeez please stop your baby kicking your dog or move the dog ! I get the dog may be the sweetest thing in the world but it's still a dog and they snap !
This is so true. Plus, who sits back and films whilst their dog gets kicked?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not even just that Nala might snap. It’s simply not fair for Nala to be kicked by the baby she’s still an animal with feelings.

Clearly she’s feeling a bit left out to be sitting that close and putting up with the baby kicking her. Probably the only way she gets any attention is by put herself between zoe and the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We all know Holly reads here so please share this with Zoe. I know they find it funny but its serious and something awful could happen

Reactions: 14
Its like they haven't got a clue about the simplest things in life, gosh talk about living in a bloody bubble!

Reactions: 12
Poor Nala. They're pretty callous dog owners. They haven't bothered at all to gently introduce Nala to the baby, create a new routine for her, still give her attention. She was supposedly part of their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.