Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pregnant Zoe will probably appear on it as it was mentioned in one of these threads while they were filming the series that Zoe had headed home with Joe at the same time.
She'll be no doubt claim she knows more than the experts, subtly slag off her brother and mention shes pregnant every 30 seconds hahaha. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing dad bod in the background desperately trying to get into shot

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thing is, if she tried to return after a year fof absolutely no content she wouldn't be able to. She'd have lost any influence she still has. Constancy is the name of the game with influencers, which is also why she's been stagnant for so long. She's not Adele or anyone providing real value/talent.

She could have taken a proper couple months off, or more, if she had prepared videos and staggered their release and hadn't separated herself so much from Zoella. Something to keep her name in peoples', and companies', radars. But that's why influencers can't take time off. It's not that they can't afford money wise, it's that if they want to keep the gravy train going, then they need to be constant.

She's a tit business woman who only made it as big as she did because she was cute in a boring and safe way and it was the right time, that's the truth.
I never understood why she ghosted her Zoella channel like that with no proper explanation until like 2 years later. She should have made a video explaining why she didn't want to make sit down videos anymore and wanted to transition to a more laid back, casual style of video. There isn't anything wrong with that. But she just dropped it and never brought it up. She could have easily transitioned that channel into a more mature one if she wanted to. All she had to do was change its name and start doing a mix of casual, vlog style video talking about beauty, lifestyle ect. She does that in her vlogs anyway. It was a missed opportunity. She would have still had the reach that she had before but with a more mature content and audience. The transition would have been done more gracefully.

Reactions: 34
I must be spending way to much time on here. Last night I dreamt Zoe went back to having that brown bob, the one she put tinsel in at Christmas once, and she was doing a video on "mum hair", make up and practical clothes! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
narla.JPG

POV: Your Mum just brought home a new baby and Big Mandy is coming to take you away to your new home.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
When is Marks Bday will she give him a bday dinner like last year?
Don't mention that dinner party. I'm still raging about it. No doubt now she's living #mumlife he'll probably only get a subway sandwich (only 6" as she's still on maternity pay) as being expected to cook jacky pots and beans as a new mum is just too much

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I must be spending way to much time on here. Last night I dreamt Zoe went back to having that brown bob, the one she put tinsel in at Christmas once, and she was doing a video on "mum hair", make up and practical clothes! 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t worry I had a dream I was having an affair with Aldie the other week. I didn’t come on tattle for a few days after that 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Don't mention that dinner party. I'm still raging about it. No doubt now she's living #mumlife he'll probably only get a subway sandwich (only 6" as she's still on maternity pay) as being expected to cook jacky pots and beans as a new mum is just too much
Even better she will probably send him to pick up a birthday McDoanlds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blimey Zoe was allowed to wear the expensive baby carrier on today’s walk! 😱 is Alfie feeling alright?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Blimey Zoe was allowed to wear the expensive baby carrier on today’s walk! 😱 is Alfie feeling alright?!
Pay is now the new toy Aldie doesn't want to play with anymore. Wonder if there's room in the outside dungeon for her next to the inflatable kayaks.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.