Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can no one at Zoella HQ string a coherent sentence together? “Feeling spicy this autumn and not just in the pumpkin coffee sense” 💀

D38F6062-A758-45AB-B8E5-067259B5A13E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
did you really take it that serious and removed it all the context from this. lmfao

yikes to this.
the context is you dislike her for looking like her auntie. Weird thing to say regardless of the context.

Reactions: 16
Also can i just point out after a lot of tattle comments about her never promoting his sh%t future self line. She did... Ha. They totes read these.

What the hell is that tray? It looks like real giraffe skin… 😑
Wair a minute!!! The baby is breastfed?! Im not stating hes not awake too or tired but surely she must be just as shattered. We all know Zoe is lazy but he's on another level imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also can i just point out after a lot of tattle comments about her never promoting his sh%t future self line. She did... Ha. They totes read these.

Wair a minute!!! The baby is breastfed?! Im not stating hes not awake too or tired but surely she must be just as shattered. We all know Zoe is lazy but he's on another level imo.
Maybe she pumps for the night and he feeds her every other night or something?

Reactions: 9
Going back to the topic of them not seeming like a family, it’s weird how she’s put that as her Instagram caption, that she’s starting HER own traditions with HER little pumpkin! We all know how Alfie loves to be in on everything so why wasn’t he included in the new traditions with their daughter?!

Reactions: 20
Going back to the topic of them not seeming like a family, it’s weird how she’s put that as her Instagram caption, that she’s starting HER own traditions with HER little pumpkin! We all know how Alfie loves to be in on everything so why wasn’t he included in the new traditions with their daughter?!
They both do it! They always call her ‘my daughter’ not our daughter…

Reactions: 24
My skin is crawling at that tray, the texture would be awful. Also why is he acting like breakfast in bed isn’t a common occurrence for them? 🤪

Reactions: 18
What the hell is that tray? It looks like real giraffe skin… 😑
How is it that Microwave Mash Zoe can make a better looking breakfast in bed postpartum than when Alfie made his for her?

They both do the smallest things for each other and act as if it’s some huge gesture. It’s particularly sad considering it’s clearly for the gram, the food presentation says it all.

Reactions: 23
All I could see in the videos of Ottie that she posted yesterday is a baby that looked like Joe as a baby. I think she has a Sugg mouth and chin!

Reactions: 6
How is it that Microwave Mash Zoe can make a better looking breakfast in bed postpartum than when Alfie made his for her?

They both do the smallest things for each other and act as if it’s some huge gesture. It’s particularly sad considering it’s clearly for the gram, the food presentation says it all.
I'm just I shock it appears actually cooked and not #gifted. Zoe will need a lie down for the rest of the month

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because Alfie doesn't partake in the Pumpkin patch crap that's Zoe's boring tradition.

Reactions: 6
Why can no one at Zoella HQ string a coherent sentence together? “Feeling spicy this autumn and not just in the pumpkin coffee sense” 💀

View attachment 819565
Yeah I wonder what her minions do all day and what experience they actually have? Other than the few blog posts where they feature other people and their careers, health conditions, etc, I don’t see how they bring any value. For every 1000 ‘what show are you watching rn?’insta post, they occasionally pop out a decent blog post. Sort of like when Zoe did that pap video vs her vlogs.

Reactions: 7
They both do it! They always call her ‘my daughter’ not our daughter…
Yeah I noticed this - interesting subconscious reflex - like they really don’t see each other as part of family, still two separate people living in a house but just now with a baby to add to their collection of stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah I noticed this - interesting subconscious reflex - like they really don’t see each other as part of family, still two separate people living in a house but just now with a baby to add to their collection of stuff!
Thats exactly it, and they've always done it 'my house' 'my car' 'my dog' even though they share all of these things. (Zoe will occasionally use 'our' when speaking directly to alfie, but not really when talking to the camera.)

To most people they should be at the point of using 'our' they've lived together 6 years, to most people they'd be considered a family even if though they're not married. But to them both they're individuals who live together and i dont see that change unless they maybe one day get married.. and even then i still think alfie will use my.

Reactions: 20
Thats exactly it, and they've always done it 'my house' 'my car' 'my dog' even though they share all of these things. (Zoe will occasionally use 'our' when speaking directly to alfie, but not really when talking to the camera.)

To most people they should be at the point of using 'our' they've lived together 6 years, to most people they'd be considered a family even if though they're not married. But to them both they're individuals who live together and i dont see that change unless they maybe one day get married.. and even then i still think alfie will use my.
They've actually lived together for 7 years believe it or not. Shows even more how pathetic they are in their relationship. Zoe will look like that old lady in Titanic before she gets a ring. Probably whisper out that it's been 84 years when he's down on one knee as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still can’t get over the fact that she used to be this bold with her hair instead of pleasing Aldie with that dirty, ratty stennies of hers. I think this is one of my fave looks. Now she looks so haggard and unwell with that hair
it's been so long since she's looked good that I didn't recognize her. lighter hair doesn't suit her at all

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.