Zoe Sugg #34 Pregn#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @gee13 for the title suggestion. Well here's a recap for any newbies or anyone whos missed anything (not that there is much to miss) Haha

Zoe is PREGNANT I said PREGNANT -incase you missed her mention it the last million times
Zoe apparently nearly fainted so she's got to do EVEN less-I know I didn't think it was possible either!:oops:
She is flogging pasta meals as she isn't a fan of cooking (her own words)-yes the girl who wrote a hosting/cook book
She has managed to lift a finger and order some furniture for the baby's room-prob did it lying down TBH.
oh and she is still eating tit and not a vegetable in sight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It truly infuriates me how she talks as if she’s the only one that’s been pregnant before. And she’s going on about how she can’t push herself whilst rearranging a few items. I worked a full time very physical job sometimes 12 hour shifts, right up to the day before I was induced. And for minimum wage. She’s sitting there flaunting all her freebies whilst hardly working for thousands upon thousands, saying they might not have time to do everything. Out of touch much, yet she wants to be the helpful voice of other fellow pregnant people.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It truly infuriates me how she talks as if she’s the only one that’s been pregnant before. And she’s going on about how she can’t push herself whilst rearranging a few items. I worked a full time very physical job sometimes 12 hour shifts, right up to the day before I was induced. And for minimum wage. She’s sitting there flaunting all her freebies whilst hardly working for thousands upon thousands, saying they might not have time to do everything. Out of touch much, yet she wants to be the helpful voice of other fellow pregnant people.
How is she talking like she's the only one that's ever been pregnant? And how should she talk then?

Reactions: 3
I do think it’s hilarious that even after knowing how lazy Zoe is all the time, this thread is still shocked that pregnancy hasn’t made her change her ways 😂 of course she hasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else get the feeling she's going to be one of those mum's. Can't explain it but I'm sure a lot will understand what I mean. Feel like a lot of her bad habits she'll force into her daughter. Staying in, eating junk food etc. I feel like once the baby comes she'll want to shut herself away from the world more and more. We've seen how paranoid they are about their house being on Google maps etc.

All her excessive buying over the years and clutter build up makes me feel really uncomfortable for some reason.

Reactions: 42
Love how the title of the video is "organising the house" and there's no organising whatsoever. One 5 second timelapse and talking about maybe not being able to get things done does not count :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else get the feeling she's going to be one of those mum's. Can't explain it but I'm sure a lot will understand what I mean. Feel like a lot of her bad habits she'll force into her daughter. Staying in, eating junk food etc. I feel like once the baby comes she'll want to shut herself away from the world more and more. We've seen how paranoid they are about their house being on Google maps etc.

All her excessive buying over the years and clutter build up makes me feel really uncomfortable for some reason.
It is worrying. Children are like little sponges, all problems mummy Sluggë has could easily transfer to her poor daughter if she isn’t careful.

Reactions: 18
Low blood pressure so couldn't finish the job of organising and had to have a lie down. How the hell does she think most pregnant woman cope when they're working normal jobs and/or have other children? She is literally the laziest person i've ever seen.

Reactions: 39
She spent more time explaining the pasta kits than actually organising... both Zoe and Alfie are completely in a bubble separate from the real world.

them pasta kits are probably a fortune for prepackaged crap. As well as super bad for the environment with all that packaging, even if it’s recyclable it’s less waste to buy fresh ingredients and cheaper! You could make more than one meal.. She has no idea what’s coming, my mom made bulk meals and froze for the rest of the week to save time and be more affordable. One microwave pasta meal is not going to keep here going with a newborn, using fresh ingredients and actual cutting a vegetable would be a start. Living on the kits when the baby comes? Kids need soft fruit and veg when being weaned onto real food right? (I don’t have children yet so no one to talk) I want to be a mum in the future and #adella hasn’t given one bit of good advice for young people wanting to become mums as most of her viewers have grown up watching her and are in there early twenties now?

The hoarding of products annoys me, why not just give to family or do a giveaway or better yet,there is places that you can donate lightly used makeup like women’s shelters.

Reactions: 20
She's pathetic and needs a hefty slap in the face with the wet fish of reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wonder what exciting plans she has in store for this weekend.

Cutting pastries into bits and touching them with grubby, dirty hands and then forcing them down on her friends?

Or perhaps, like every single day, just lounging about the house. I mean, she IS the first pregnant human ever, what else could she possibly do?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly. This is the first video of hers that has truly annoyed me SO much. 'I would never usually cook a spag bol from scratch, it takes too long' FUTURE MUM TO BE. Whaaaat. Lazy entitled princess. I guess the child will have to rely on Alfie for any nutricious meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Honestly. This is the first video of hers that has truly annoyed me SO much. 'I would never usually cook a spag bol from scratch, it takes too long' FUTURE MUM TO BE. Whaaaat. Lazy entitled princess. I guess the child will have to rely on Alfie for any nutricious meals.
I couldn't believe when she said this, she truly believes bolognese is too complicated, has too many steps and requires too many ingredients... WHAT? She has to be joking... how does she expect to keep that child fed, happy and alive? The fact that she doesn't realize how stupid she sounds my god....

Bolognese isnt that bloody hard you dont even have to cut up veg you can buy pre chopped onions, carrots etc from the supermarket nowadays. All you have to do is put some mince, veg in a pan then add the sauce. God she really is a entitled lazy bleeping princess.

Reactions: 31
I couldn't believe when she said this, she truly believes bolognese is too complicated, has too many steps and requires too many ingredients... WHAT? She has to be joking... how does she expect to keep that child fed, happy and alive? The fact that she doesn't realize how stupid she sounds my god....
It’s literally one of the easiest things to make! I pretty much make a bolognese sauce in about 30 mins and it usually makes about 6 portions.. so much healthier than a microwave meal!

Reactions: 17
Good grief. So, Alfie went on a bike ride and Zoe..... uh... played bored, sorry, board games?
Is Zoe even there doesn't look like her hands in the photo.

If anyone needs less of a holiday its these two. Their lives are a bleeping holiday jeez.

Reactions: 14
I just watched the ad in the vlog and it's honestly ridiculous. In the past when they'd do ads they usually sounded as though they believed in what they were saying, but in this Zoe honestly sounds like she's just regurgitating information. When has Zoe ever talked (or cared) about "high quality flavours" and "fresh ingredients"? Also Alfie posting that video about the environment the other day - this is the least environmentally friendly thing ever. He also bangs on about the good portion size. Do they not realise that you can literally control the portion size if you make it yourself, you don't need someone to do it for you. The worst part was when they said how useful these kits will be when they have the baby. Do they genuinely think this is what every new parent does/can afford?

I want to know how many people will buy one of these as a result of this ad. I highly imagine the answer is none.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.