Zoe Sugg #31 She's got her bump but she's still a boring Frump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @belzey for the title suggestion.

recap for newbies...

Zoe has uploaded a vlog which obviously contained a #AD
She is still acting like a child
She is still annoying
She has bought some baby clothes but is unsure what babies wear :oops:
She is still writing her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Coming from the previous thread, her mum looks really nice and well for her age you wouldn't tell she is almost 60. From what I see on Instagram she has her own jewellery business and does gardening, why can't Zoe follow in her mother's footsteps and do something worthwhile with her life? She is using her pregnancy as a excuse for her lazy and boring life.

When I was younger I thought Zoe had the perfect life and boyfriend, how wrong was I? I'm in my mid 20s and TTC and I eat better than she does! She's not really setting a good example anymore

Reactions: 26
I don't really know why people expected Zoe to have a personality and lifestyle overhaul just because she got pregnant, and I suspect they might be expecting too much thinking she's going to suddenly change when the baby is born.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't really know why people expected Zoe to have a personality and lifestyle overhaul just because she got pregnant, and I suspect they might be expecting too much thinking she's going to suddenly change when the baby is born.
If anything she will be worse when the baby is born.... it will be her perfect get out clause for doing nothing. And while I don’t begrudge her that, I wish I could give up my job and be a full time mum, it’s all the Zoella stans who were clueless, who all seemed to think that cause she was pregnant we’d suddenly see this motivated and inspirational person!

@QueenBW - always got your back! 😘 this thread lost its mind when the news was announced. Thank god Alfie’s thread remained realistic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just commenting to stay following the thread, although I really don't know why because so far I get more action from watching my walls than Zoe x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God if I hear her and Alfie describe something as “wild” ONE MORE TIME I’m going to lose my mind.

Reactions: 18
i literally don't think they realise that her being pregnant isn't just going to be a few month thing and then everything will be back to normal just with a baby added. like she's going on about how she can't wait to travel once lockdowns over does she not realise once you have the kid it's not a doll you can just dress cute and take pics with and there will be nothing to worry about. whenever they talk about it it just seems like another brand deal or something 😬

Reactions: 49
TBH I'm surprised Aldie could even get the job done. Thought Zoe had a greater chance of being knocked up from her dildo than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
TBH I'm surprised Aldie could even get the job done. Thought Zoe had a greater chance of being knocked up from her dildo than him.
Alfie always seemed like the kid that never grew out of thinking holding hands gets you knocked up x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.