Zoe Sugg #30 She got her bump by thirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread after only two days, has Zoe ever been this interesting?!

Summary: She's having a baby! Please continue to discuss the pros and cons of this :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yep Zoe has got her wish and has released a video talking about it and IM BORED ALREADY!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She waited so long for this and I'm very happy for her that her dream finally came true. Although I think this hole Pandemic thing and Alfie being not allowed to hang out with friends and has to stay home with her made him do it.. he does not seem mature enough for this at all in my opinion ! I guess he just really likes the thought of something new and all the new content he can create about it ! But I think Zoe doesn't care because the baby will get all her attention anyway and if she needs help she will always have her brother & Dianne or Poppy, Amanda etc around. Not to think that they will forget about poor Nala ..

Reactions: 30
Yep Zoe has got her wish and has released a video talking about it and IM BORED ALREADY!
this is seriously the most interesting thing they've done in so long yet here we are bored shitless 2 days later 😂 i think i am just over them at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 21
here we were fighting over yes/no pregnancy, i wait for a million years for it to happen, i stay away for a hot second and bam! she announces it

honestly so happy for her, i think their baby will be super cute if she takes after zoe :)

Reactions: 13
this is seriously the most interesting thing they've done in so long yet here we are bored shitless 2 days later 😂 i think i am just over them at this point
Exactly. 😂 people have even gone back to arguing and nitpicking with each other.

Does anyone think Borella will release her first semester video this Sunday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Might get stick for this but when influencers get pregnant imo they milk it a lot. I’ve seen influencers who are like a month pregnant and all of w sudden it’s Tuesday and they’ve had like 8 takeaways and whatver and blame it on pregnancy cravings I understand that happens but just say you want McDonald’s I’m saying this cause Zoe has said she can’t bare the thought of cracking an egg to bake. Like I get cravings and nausea and like things making you gag but I hope she doesn’t put every single thing down to pregnancy cause let’s be real she probs barely did anything in a day and she always said she was tired just now she’s gonna drag it

Reactions: 47
Really hope that they don't go down the Saccolyjoly route!!?? Did someone once tell me that's why Alfie stopped talking to them!

Reactions: 15
Really hope that they don't go down the Saccolyjoly route!!?? Did someone once tell me that's why Alfie stopped talking to them!

tw //////
i think they fell out cause that idiot of a man joked about drugging his wife in one of their vlogs... i think a bit prior to that they fell out of touch, i mean can you blame them? jonathan is absolute worst

• Wow
Reactions: 16
tw //////
i think they fell out cause that idiot of a man joked about drugging his wife in one of their vlogs... i think a bit prior to that they fell out of touch, i mean can you blame them? jonathan is absolute worst
highly doubt these two people who joke about DV would fall out with them cus of that.

Reactions: 15
I’m already so over how she talks about pregnancy as if she’s the first person to ever be pregnant. That ‘milking it’ onesie describes them more than anything. Also is she going to be able to have a conversation without mentioning some kind of pregnancy symptom or having no energy because she’s so tiny and pregnant? Ugh.

Also I’ve read the same “so happy for them” message on these threads a million times 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 42
0F50708B-640A-4FC6-A13A-025862833AB5.png

@LisaCol our Mollie has always been the baby of the group since 2011, when the baby came along last year and all of a sudden all the attention was on the baby and not her she started getting jealous and overprotective when we done anything to the wee one. But again every dog is different, Mollie is happy with the wee one if she can sniff her and steal her toys😂we just need to make sure she obviously doesn’t lick her or scratch her or anything

Reactions: 3
I’m already so over how she talks about pregnancy as if she’s the first person to ever be pregnant. That ‘milking it’ onesie describes them more than anything. Also is she going to be able to have a conversation without mentioning some kind of pregnancy symptom or having no energy because she’s so tiny and pregnant? Ugh.

Also I’ve read the same “so happy for them” message on these threads a million times 😅
Exactly what I thought! She acts as she's the first to have a baby.. women get pregnant all the time 😄 i understand its her first baby and she's happy but I think its so annoying that she's mentioning all her symptoms in every sentence. And the thing she said about Nala not knowing that Zoe's pregnant but she can feel that somethings going on because Zoe is in bed all the time .. I mean where's the news ?? 😄 Borella is anyways in bed all the time ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Might get stick for this but when influencers get pregnant imo they milk it a lot. I’ve seen influencers who are like a month pregnant and all of w sudden it’s Tuesday and they’ve had like 8 takeaways and whatver and blame it on pregnancy cravings I understand that happens but just say you want McDonald’s I’m saying this cause Zoe has said she can’t bare the thought of cracking an egg to bake. Like I get cravings and nausea and like things making you gag but I hope she doesn’t put every single thing down to pregnancy cause let’s be real she probs barely did anything in a day and she always said she was tired just now she’s gonna drag it
BIB: I don't actually think this is a pregnancy thing, I know it sounds like it, but I remember when Joe was baking with Zoe and they were both really weird about it, gagging at the thought of raw cake batter and raw egg.

Reactions: 2
No 😂 I’ve never known a Zoe thread move so fast!
I know the threads went fast during the DV scandal. Don't remember if it was this fast though.
I still don't understand how she got away with that. With her fauxpology "Sorry if you felt offended" 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.