• traditional

Votes: 1,131 58.0%
  • wacky

Votes: 239 12.3%
  • something to do with Harry Potter/Gavin & Stacey

Votes: 208 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES everyone you read that correct Zoe is pregnant with a baby girl :) 🥳🥳 thanks to @overandunder for the title suggestion which was originally 'Zoe Sugg#29 Bed bath and bygone' but we obv had to add Baby to the title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'd love to see a video of them telling their friends and families, as well as them finding out the gender, but I just don't think we're going to get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 107
I like they way they had a simple announcement that included the gender. No dragging it out for weeks like others.
Remeber those vloggers that would drag the details out vlog after vlog 🤮.

• Heart
Reactions: 250
I wonder how long after the baby being born it will take for her to announce she is "writing" a parenting/motherhood book?

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Couple of questions...

will the guest room next to their bedroom become the nursery and her old office the new guest room?
was it planned?

Reactions: 11
Aw I’m actually really happy for them, it’ll definitely be the making of Zoe 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Don’t think I’ve ever commented on a Zoe thread but I mean... got to now.
Im actually really happy for her. I think it’ll be good for her in so many ways, for one it might get her out the house, content could change to something more mature now without the media hating on her😂

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Im not her biggest fan but i did just cry when i saw she was pregnant as she has wanted this for so long.💜

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm super excited for Zoe....not Alfred...Just Zoe because she has wanted this for so long! She will be an amazing mommy and I'm excited she's having a girl, it'll be her Mini-me for sure. I would find it hard to believe that she would stop youtube at this point but it's possible. If not, I hope she takes her channel in more of a mommy vlog direction. It would do good for her to change things up.

Reactions: 67
I really hope she has some footage of her early pregnancy, would love to hear how things have been and how she's dealt with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm really hoping they don't exploit their child for money as well since Zoe has so much money already she really doesn't need to do baby ads

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Heard that zoella and her man child are having a baby, happy for her but yikes alfie is such a loser 😭 good thing she got $$$$ and will make more money than ever with baby products & content

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I’m really happy for Zoe, she’s definitely done a lot of things I don’t agree with but I’m really happy for her. I just pray that she doesn’t turn into the sickly SacconeJoly’s and become like Louise Pentland and just use her kid as a prop next to whatever item they’re selling in their latest #ad. I just hate seeing kids being exploited by their gross parents. But I don’t think they will, here’s hoping anyway.. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If she doesnt get a nanny I think she will do less vlogging I mean she couldnt be arsed to do any BEFORE she was pregnant so not much chance when shes got the baby.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they’d actually been trying to conceive for quite a while. I’m happy for both of them and really interested to see how much content they make from it, if any

Reactions: 20
Aw I’m actually really happy for them, it’ll definitely be the making of Zoe 💜
Agree! She looked so happy in that video, I’m pleased for her 😊

I’d be fuming with louise if I were her though.. there’s always that one friend who has to make everything about themselves 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.