Zoe Sugg #28 My name isn't Zoella its Zoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @lozzapaloozza for the most liked title suggestion.

So update for newbies..

Zoe came out of hibernation for a day to have a rant when the Daily Mail ran a story about her being dropped from the GCSE board after her website ran an article about vibrators. :oops: :oops:

She said in one of her rants 'Im not Zoella my name is Zoe' :ROFLMAO:

Apart from that the speculation (again)🤣:rolleyes: is she might be pregnant as she's not been fully seen on stories etc and Alfie hasnt been vlogging either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m staggered we got through the last thread so quickly when she does absolutely naff all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What project could she possibly be doing that requires her to keep leaving the house during lockdown?

Perhaps she's taken on voluntary covid work or has trained to be a vaccinator? Lol, course not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the new project is decorating the new office and documenting it this time since she realised she missed the opportunity on the house reno. Maybe some homeware line with that

Reactions: 9
I got curious and went to check, and last year she uploaded on February 3rd after the post-Vlogmas "break", the year before that it was February 10th, and the one before January 29th. Maybe, just maybe, we're exaggerating by saying she has NEVER GONE SO LONG without posting and it's absolute proof that something odd is going on?

Something could still be going on, sure, because Mr. Shicko is also taking time off which is more unusual than Queen Sloth doing so. But it's not like it's April and they haven't uploaded at all.

Reactions: 21
I got curious and went to check, and last year she uploaded on February 3rd after the post-Vlogmas "break", the year before that it was February 10th, and the one before January 29th. Maybe, just maybe, we're exaggerating by saying she has NEVER GONE SO LONG without posting and it's absolute proof that something odd is going on?

Something could still be going on, sure, because Mr. Shicko is also taking time off which is more unusual than Queen Sloth doing so. But it's not like it's April and they haven't uploaded at all.
I was thinking of doing that! I wonder how long she will go this time before she uploads again!!

Reactions: 7
What project could she possibly be doing that requires her to keep leaving the house during lockdown?

Perhaps she's taken on voluntary covid work or has trained to be a vaccinator? Lol, course not.
Popping round to her brother's house to try and get them to decorate the house her way

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Her own vibrators line would be more likely though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watched Alfie’s stories and oh my god I forgot they had that stupid skate park thing in their garden.. she should have left him years ago when he installed that monstrosity 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Queen sloth, I snorted laughing 😅

Reactions: 3
Furloughed employee Holly sent her a Valentines Day card, could you imagine sending your boss a Valentines Day card. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Furloughed employee Holly sent her a Valentines Day card, could you imagine sending your boss a Valentines Day card. 😂
Besides, Holly used to be Alfie's friend, not Zoe's...But she has just stolen her. 😆

Reactions: 8
I actually thought they were the cards from each other until I read the caption. #arselickers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.