Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
Lol at this thread. What is happening. Zoe's just dehydrated and full of salt. Both things can be easily rectified. Also, her fingernails ARE wide. And she DOES have cankles. But she's also a multimillionaire so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

twiddles

“New year, same me”

So no ring and bump, an unhealthy lifestyle and being as boring an humanly possible so?

You have to give it to her, she’s consistent.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I think the hard thing with this conversation about Zoe and age is that it's hard to comment on how (old) she looks without inadvertently feeding into this Thing where women are constantly scrutinised for their age, and where aging is bad and ugly in women. women have additional categorisations pinned to them at certain ages. So when people go to comment on Zoe looking older, you have all these associations stuck to the bottom of the comment like gum.

I'm 24 and I find it weird how much push people put on people aging through their twenties. People talk as if you look AMAZING when you're 19-21, then you look older by my age, on your last beauty legs at 27 and not worth talking about by 30 (edit: I think I look the same as I did at 22 and the main reason I looked different before was a drastic hairstyle change). Like you stop being a teenager for two years and suddenly you're well on your way to being a 'hag', not even an old woman but some kind of banshee! Meanwhile, men that are literally ten years older than Zoe and look older are still celebrated as being fit and get to talk about their age without being told they look shit or should think about having kids soon. Leonardo DiCaprio dated girls in their 20s for years without comment, and he very much looks older than his age

I'm not going to police what people talk about here but it's something I need to bear in mind more interacting with Tattle tbh X

Reactions: 48

Elessar

Sorry I don’t for a moment think he loves her..he loves the money and benefits that come with being with her.
I actually think he believes he loves her, but he doesn’t really. He’s such a kid.

He’s never grown up, and he’s never had to. She’s his first proper relationship. He’s immature anyway, but it’s been exacerbated because he’s never had to deal with any of the hardship that comes with growing up - having to work hard to build a career, working shitty low paid jobs, having to budget and make difficult choices. It’s all come easy to him (and to her) and it’s allowed both of them to cruise through life in a cosseted bubble.

I think he believes he loves her because he doesn’t know any different, and he doesn’t want to confront the uncomfortable change in his life if he breaks up with her.

But deep down he knows she’s not really the one for him and that’s why he’s holding off committing to marriage and kids. I don’t think he’s really admitted that to himself though, I think he’s still kidding himself that he’s going to get there if he just plays along for long enough.

Reactions: 48

Lilykins

VIP Member
The thing with Zalfie is they have the money, the time and the set up that to get married would be fairly straight forward. They wouldn’t have to save up for years, they’ve been together a long time so know each other really well so know if they are suited long term, and they also have contacts to organise any kind of wedding they want. They seem fairly set up in what they are doing in life and are financially stable. They have a house. They are also of the marrying/having kids age. Lots of people delay wedding because they need to save up, move in together first or establish a career before moving onto wedding/babies. None of which applies to Zalfie.
All of this makes me think the only reason they aren’t doing it is because they don’t want to - and if that’s the case how long does this relationship really have left?!

Reactions: 47

Esme

VIP Member
The thing with Zalfie is they have the money, the time and the set up that to get married would be fairly straight forward. They wouldn’t have to save up for years, they’ve been together a long time so know each other really well so know if they are suited long term, and they also have contacts to organise any kind of wedding they want. They seem fairly set up in what they are doing in life and are financially stable. They have a house. They are also of the marrying/having kids age. Lots of people delay wedding because they need to save up, move in together first or establish a career before moving onto wedding/babies. None of which applies to Zalfie.
All of this makes me think the only reason they aren’t doing it is because they don’t want to - and if that’s the case how long does this relationship really have left?!
Absolutely all of this. I’ve been a lurker here for a while as I’ve been wondering and wondering when on earth these two will actually progress in their relationship especially considering how eager Zoe has always come across to get married and have babies.
I always used to think because of the intensity of fans around them, in particular in the Brighton house, that they’d keep their engagement a secret, Zoe wouldn’t wear the ring and they’d suddenly announce they’d been engaged X amount of months and had got married in secret.
Since they’ve been in the new house & things had calmed down fan wise I assumed that if they did get engaged, they’d announce it to the world. I had a baby last summer and really dropped off in the world of you tubers but have recently found time to dip back in and often read here during nap times. After seeing the vlog in the car where Alfie basically treated Zoe like an annoying fly he wanted to swot away, not listening, interrupting her, demanding she took a photo of that van and treating her like shit, I have to agree with everything that’s being said here. There’s no love left in their relationship. The fact she uploaded it and didn’t really react to his behaviour shows it’s just normal to her. He hasn’t proposed because he doesn’t want to. Zoe has and is wasting her best years on a man child who will never ever give her what she wants. I used to wonder about the age gap and it’s very clear now they’re in different moments of their life. Alfie is all about himself and being selfish, Zoe is wanting to settle down, be married and have babies. It’s actually quite tragic. They have this huge house, no money worries, lots of time to plan a wedding and no worries in regard to raising babies (plenty of room, no concerns about maternity pay or leave, no worries about having to return to work due to money etc) but their life hasn’t progressed whatsoever. I used to think how charmed their life was but now I couldn’t feel more sorry for Zoe. I have been thinking recently perhaps more of her reluctance to walk away from Alfie is to do with her parents marriage breaking down? It has clearly affected her and her family relationships, hence why she hardly sees them or visits and moved away so fast to live in the same place as Alfie, despite having anxiety she just packed up from her idyllic home town and moved hours to him. Perhaps she always dreamed he would be her happy forever after and now she knows it’s not true, she’s terrified to let it come true to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

bookish

I know Hannah Witton personally and can confirm she is a massive dick 🤣 sorry
I second this 🤣🤣Knew her as well

On another note: thank you all so much for your love and support pon my breakup. You've been so kind and thoughtful. I'm totally alone and have no one to talk to about my break up, and it was so comforting to see people who don't even know me care about me.

Thanks for being lovely people <3

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She does look shattered though...
The thing is, it is draining doing nothing all day. I know if I have a week off work and don't do anything with it, like last year when we were locked down, I still find myself mentally and physically drained at the end of it.

But it is ridiculous she is comparing her pandemic year to everyone else's. She barely would've noticed the difference. And she still went to half a dozen shops searching for an essential advent calendar etc.

palmer

Chatty Member
also something about the wording “Alfie had purchased me a switch”...im no expert on english but surely “purchased me” isnt correct? why not just say bought me or got me? idk it just doesnt seem natural in that sentence.
Typical dumbo trying to opt for the ‘less common’ word in order to sound more intelligent and as a result end up achieving the exact opposite, which is showing just how uneducated they really are.

Reactions: 45

bobby768

at the time stamp alfie is talking about buying a van and doing it up (as per usual starting a project and not finishing it) and zoe is like where we gonna go in it and he's like i know where i'm going!

and later in the vlog they're close to kissing and zoe looks so happy and he starts talking about how her coldsore has been bleeding for the last two hours.

he's SUCH a dick for staying in this relationship even though he is clearly not into her anymore. he gets annoyed at her personality, he's not attracted to her. what is left? just using her for her money.

also, what planet does zoe live on? she has such an inflated ego that she doesn't even realise her boyfriend isn't into her. she's SO selfish and self involved.

in all her vlogs with mark, she just speaks about herself, and always talks over him. you can tell mark is genuinely kind. these people all just hang out with her cause she brings them money, and she doesn't even realise it even though it's so obvious!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
What struck out to me the most is that this is one of those rare photos where she actually looks genuinely happy and content in life.

Zoe if you're reading - please ditch the grinch smile... it's not only unflattering but also really terrifying!
I thought that too, she looks genuinely happy and carefree rather than posing like someone is trying to shove something up her arse.

• Haha

Youbored

Long time lurker never commented before.... I deleted my Instagram account at the start of covid and I strongly recommend it to other people!!! My great grandfather did not fight in world war 1 for nothing, over 100 years later for someone to think it’s okay to be paid thousands of pounds for taking a ‘selfie’ or to sit in a f***ing tent with 6 other people because ‘I just love Christmas so much guys!’ Whilst hundreds of people are fighting for their lives against covid! I feel theses ‘influencers’ are so disconnected from real life and real people they might as well be living on another planet. But I’m sure they will be soon as they’ll be the only ones who can f**king afford a ticket to Mars! Rant over....

• Haha
  • Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I actually think he believes he loves her, but he doesn’t really. He’s such a kid.

He’s never grown up, and he’s never had to. She’s his first proper relationship. He’s immature anyway, but it’s been exacerbated because he’s never had to deal with any of the hardship that comes with growing up - having to work hard to build a career, working shitty low paid jobs, having to budget and make difficult choices. It’s all come easy to him (and to her) and it’s allowed both of them to cruise through life in a cosseted bubble.

I think he believes he loves her because he doesn’t know any different, and he doesn’t want to confront the uncomfortable change in his life if he breaks up with her.

But deep down he knows she’s not really the one for him and that’s why he’s holding off committing to marriage and kids. I don’t think he’s really admitted that to himself though, I think he’s still kidding himself that he’s going to get there if he just plays along for long enough.
Exactly.

I think he loves her in the way you would love someone you’ve spent years with— he loves and cares for her like family. She might annoy him but there is nothing bad enough that would make those feelings just go away or make him feel definitively that he has to leave.

But... this might so cheesy but I don’t know how else to say it... I feel like neither of them really know how much better it could be with that real, adult love. The kind of relationship that comes after a relationship like theirs. To me they are like a quintessential high school couple, even though they met in their early 20s. As in, of course they “love” each other and are super wrapped up in each others’ lives, families, and identities... but there is better love out there to be discovered, it’s just that neither of them really know it and anytime they start to question if they should split, things are just good enough between them that they can talk themselves out of it. To them, and especially Alfie, this must be love because what else could love possibly be because this has been your concept of love for years and all your memories are there, etc. They talk themselves out of anything else because it just becomes too odd to think of actually splitting up.

I think Zoe in general has a bit more ‘passion’ for Alfie lol and she still feels a spark with him, but I also think she loves the idea of him.

ChatNoir

Does anyone know why influencers are terrified of their own brows? I understand that they prefer when a professional styles and dyes them because they don't feel confident in doing a god job, but good lord everyone can pluck a couple of hairs here and there. Cleaning them up doesn't require skill at all, just having a pair of working eyes lol. Zoe's complaining about them on stories, Lydia developed caterpillars during the first lockdown and let's not even talk about the Anna edit. If they bother you that much just pick a pair of tweezers and clean them up a bit, it will be fine.

Kitt

VIP Member
I find it funny how people they work with that they say are friends never include her and Alfie in anything if it’s not to do with work 🤣 just saw lottie posting about an online quiz with friends and I’m sure there’s been many other occasions! Seems Alfie and Zoe are never included unless it’s something they organise!
Well I wouldn’t invite my boss to my friend stuff!

She’s like David Brent. Thinks they’re all mates but the staff just go along with stuff she organises because they’re staff. Probably go home and slag her off to their real friends just like every other person who has a boss.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I reckon Zoe’s “anxiety” is probably linked to her absolute obsession with being loved, in control and the centre of attention/hostess. Constantly seeks approval and is fussy as fuck. She doesn’t seem to have anxious behaviour when it’s her birthday, book launches or other selfish shite. But when she has to do something for someone else like that meal with Tanya or if she’s out of control of the situation like on a plane or in a scandal she has a meltdown. It probably explains why she’s not seeing her Dad that much as he seems a very strong minded funny guy who would just say it as it is if she was being a bellend and she can’t handle it? Who knows.

All I know is, I’m bored as fuck with her content. I only follow this thread for the cutlery and ugly pug bants cos that is top tier hilarity that I need in my life.

• Haha