Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemondaze

Does Zoe seriously disappear like this every year? Not even a “merry Christmas” to her followers or anything? Just disappears completely. What a shitty influencer

Reactions: 59

Kitt

VIP Member
‘Throwback to 2014 x’

Imagine a couple asking you to take a photo of them and just as you’re about to take it, the guy looks away in the distance like that? You’d be like ‘you ok mate? You ready?’ Normal people look at the camera and say cheese but Alfie’s too cool for that. He’s been doing the same pose for 7 years hahaha prick.

1D51B1E7-0D68-4664-9AAB-14B7CCFA134F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Louise123

VIP Member
So the real reason Zoe goes to bed so early is so she can have some alone time with her vibrator whilst aldie is downstairs on his slack line.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Elessar

Wow, I just read that sex toy article and it’s really really bad. Twice refers to ‘penis owners’ or ‘penis-having partner’ - can we really not say men now for fear of offending the woke brigade?!

All the language is cringey as fuck and it’s patently obvious they haven’t actually tried these things out, just parroted out the advertising spiel in order to promote the affiliate links. Plus, a number of the toys are well over the £100 price point - one I think is nearly £200! Even if you buy that her audience has grown up with her, how many early-mid 20s have a couple of hundred quid to spend on a vibrator?! Really?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Dr Marten

-Complained most of vlogmas about Narrlar being sick again and shitting all over their house & car

-complaining shes tired because she was up at 4:30am a couple of times to go take Narrlarrr to shit outside. Alfie commented that he thinks early mornings will only last 6 months when having a human baby (which he still wont have with Zoe)

-Narrlarr shit on her #gifted pants and she advertised them on insta stories

-seeing all her ‘friends’ unnecessarily and not keeping the appropriate distance (and by friends we mean Alfies family, their staff & biggest fan Mark)

-admitted that she & Alfie fight most Christmases when they go get the tree & decorate it

-Alfie continues to be a useless twat, burped & said he felt sick when she told him she fell in love with Brighton when she fell in love with him.

-Broke covid rules by putting up an enclosed gazebo for them and their 4 friends aka soppy & steve&Alexxiarrr. Also a fire hazard because she lit candles and put a heater in it

-Had like 40 baths

• Haha
Reactions: 55

fwooper

VIP Member
The funniest thing about the advent calendar apology was how confidently she said that Boots sets the price and shifted the entire blame onto them. It shows how removed she is from the actual running of her brand and products - she didn't even know about the concept of a recommended retail price, something which is set by the manufacturer. In the aftermath of this Boots even had to clarify that they set prices according to a RRP. Did she really think Boots just go around putting price stickers on products as they see fit?

Even if she didn't set the price at £50, the people actually running her company did, and the fact she didn't realise this shows how little oversight she has beyond picking the colours of the packaging.

Reactions: 54

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
First time posting here..

I think my biggest problem with zoe is that she literally never tries to do anything out of her comfort zone, and she really has no actual talent. like i guess her whole thing is that she's supposed to be creative, but she's really nothing that special in that department. all she does is buy tons of generic decorations for every season and omg i hate her style nowadays. it used to be really cute (but maybe it was bc i was young also lol) but now she just wears such weird combinations of things that look so confusing when she puts them all together. same thing goes for her home decor, more is not always better! and zoe has SUCH a huge team that she doesn't even write her insta or blog posts anymore...and you can tell they're all so generic.

I have some respect for Tanya and Niomi because they at least tried to go out and learn/try new things- like tanya went for acting and really committed to it, although lets be real she's really not the greatest 😬I also respect the fact that Tanya's been able to be pretty independent since breaking up with Jim, her personality can be very annoying but she's always seemed a lot more independent and mature than Zoe.
As for Niomi i like that she at least promotes a healthy lifestyle that includes eating healthy, working out, self-improvement, etc. as opposed to Zoe just posting videos of her watching movies, eating junk food, and going to Homesense. I actually feel motivated after watching Niomi's videos to try and incorporate better habits in my life, even though I definitely don't have the time or money to do all of those things. Say what you will about her being out of touch, which I do think she is, but I'd much rather watch some positive lifestyle vids than Zoe acting like a child for an hour.

also side note- in some of her recent vlogmas videos she was talking about how much she lovvvess baking. i mean she makes like 3 things a year and they're usually for a post/content. it makes me mad that she has basically a baking supply store in her pantry and makes it out to be such a big personality trait when she barely does anything with it. and don't get me started on tanya's baking book....*sigh*

sorry for the long post, had to get out all those thoughts!!
Excuse me!! Oh, how rude. Zoe has an array of talents:
She can convincingly pretend she is an author.
She can call herself a YouTuber without actually uploading content.
She can smile like The Grinch.
She can bake a cake following a recipe from a gifted box from GBBO.
She can decorate a gazebo for her pals to sit in during a global pandemic.
She can get coldsores in the exact same place every few weeks.
She can look like she has a nappy on in loungewear.
She can flog anything, even a 50 quid advent calendar full of tat worth no more than a fiver and an eyeshadow palette that no longer sees the light of day.
She can make her tits look like actual torpedo melon chebs.

• Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
I wonder if she has actually confronted him. If I was her I would say to Alfie ‘right what is going on here? I need to know there is a proposal coming in the near future. We have the means, we’ve been together along time and I want to be a wife and mother’ is she afraid to hear the answer?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
What the fuck is he gonna cut with that savage knife? His ties to the relationship? His sexual tension to everyone but ZoElLa? The strings on the dumped guitar? The veg from the forgotten veg patch? Narlaaahhhhhhssssss pot off her leg? Fuck my actual life.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Her nails are pretty standard size tbh - and like shame on anyone ragging on her for something she can't control y'all nasty - but they do look poor because she's way flooded her cuticles and gone right to the edges, not the best promo for the brand!
Sorry Mother Teresa x

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Lollipop07

The thread is so dead thanks Zoe for being the most boring YouTuber ever 🙄 Does anyone else find it blatantly obvious how much influencers and YouTubers treat their audience like they are daft😂 all throughout December not wanting to miss that ad sense etc and pretending they love their viewers and what they do. Come 24th/25th December poof gone .. no mention of anything. If social media is that much of a task/work that they need to have weeks off from it then why do it in the first place. Starting to see through them all now. Tbh small influencers on Instagram are my favourite coz they are real people with real lives and don’t feel the need to have this big massive social media ‘holiday’ Zoe sugg and co are users and fake in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 52