Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell has she actually left the house to visit someone?! or has Dianne put this together at the zalfie house ๐Ÿ™„
Dianne's been filming today so obviously been ordered over to pretend to have a great weekend of fun!!

I love how even Dianne knows she can't cook for tit and is sick of pizza so brought her own food ๐Ÿ˜‚

What's the betting Alfies already asking Dianne for a special one on one yoga lesson in her lycra

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Dianne's been filming today so obviously been ordered over to pretend to have a great weekend of fun!!

I love how even Dianne knows she can't cook for tit and is sick of pizza so brought her own food ๐Ÿ˜‚

What's the betting Alfies already asking Dianne for a special one on one yoga lesson in her lycra
Mark is also there hes posted it on his stories.

Reactions: 2
So do we think the Etsy collab is in those boxes with her name on in Markโ€™s vlog?

Reactions: 11
Management are who brands contact if they want her to do a sponsored post or an Ad. They also do the negotiations for payments, they do her yearly accounts for company's house, they deal with any legal issues, do or etc.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปMakes sense!

Talking of Zoe doing eff all.
Went through her Instagram, (don't ask), and found this
Wow. That caption. ๐Ÿ™„
I actually donโ€™t mind her hair here! As usual in comfies and doing sweet FA.

Reactions: 5
So do we think the Etsy collab is in those boxes with her name on in Markโ€™s vlog?
yeah I thought the same thing! The font looks the same. Iโ€™m guessing some kind of homewares/decor items. She seems to be leaning into that area, given the custom neon boob sign that she did recently. Which makes it even more baffling why she never created a home renovation/decoration series. Homewares would make so much more sense coming from someone with an established interest in interior design.

Reactions: 17
Yeah omg for once I think she and Alfie have actually made the effort to go to London to see Joe and Dianne. Unless she was having meetings for this Etsy collab and was in town, I think Joe might have said heโ€™s over being the one to make all the effort.

Reactions: 4
You can take Zoe out of the not mansion but you canโ€™t take the not mansion out of Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hmm yeah probably is too long! โ€˜You can take Zoe out of the not-mansion, but not the NM out of Zoeโ€™?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.