Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

storm_cloud

I had a major eyeroll during this fragment in Alfie's vlog.
Zoe: "Look how small I look, look at the height difference".
Yes Zoe, you're tiny, the tiniest human to exist

Yes I think so, the way she looked in the camera when she was coughing
I know it's been said before but she's literally 5'4" which ISN'T EVEN THAT FUCKING SMALL it's fairly average height for a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rookie

F737B425-6DA4-4A89-9F55-12F546E668B4.png

60D551C1-C10C-43FD-9459-4749C3CD3176.png

2D8801C6-AE58-4D86-9E44-C76EB9636AE8.png

Someone explain these trousers to me? Am I missing what looks good about them?
Zoe is very slim, but wears things like this that do nothing for her figure or shape?

• Haha
  • Wow

Blubs

The fact that she was sat bundled up with a McDonalds, replying in a passive aggressive manor to multiple people, really shows her ugly side.

Just enjoy your privileged cushty millionaire life and leave people alone Zoe. None of the things anyone said were even bad, no need to throw them under the bus.

• Angry

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said before but I always find it strange how little they travel together, just the two of them. When money is no object and you have no children, why not make the most of your time and travel the world?! Or even if you don’t like travelling far, why not go on a city break here and there and spend some time together? I’ve only really known them do that one trip to Amsterdam together in recent years. Seems like such a waste to me.

Dr Marten

Well Zoe, we’ve seen the same trips to the garden centre and the same margarita pizza and the same movies and the same weird car singing with Mark and the same #ad content and the same card games and the same desperation for Alfredos affection. You are the epitome of same and boring. All you do is grinch-smile into the camera.

• Haha

Kombucha

Honestly guys, Alfie dropes my libido x-10000, he's insufferable

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

clueless

Chatty Member
im.so sick of this narrative of "women shouldn't tear down women". if they have done something wrong then you have the absolute right to, and noone ever says the same to men
l’m sick of it too. And the whole “girls should support girls” thing, I’ve found a lot of people who post stuff like that are bitches in real life.

I also hate the “Be kind. Always. For the love of God, please just be bloody kind” sentiment too. Dare I say it, I think most people actually are nice, and those who aren’t are hardly going to suddenly change into these kind, sensitive souls by reading tweets and IG captions telling them to be kind are they? 🙄 ugh maybe I’m just cynical now but it’s such a pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: 34

Dr Marten

DO SOMETHING ZOZEEBO. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR GODDAMN LIFE. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU EAT A MACCAS CHIP OR WHERE YOU EAT PANCAKES

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Ohhhh Louise is getting married AGAIN and Zoe can't get Froggie to even propose #HateToSeeIt
Screenshot_20200308-183917_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

conrea37

VIP Member
Who the fuck calls them stennies
Also if you gotta curl them to blend, they ain’t good. I just have to dry all my hair and I’m good to go...

• Haha
  • Heart

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Zoe and Mum are prime 'Hotter than My Daughter' material.

Mum looks a million miles better than Zoe. Her recent fashion choices are highly offensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Does Lottie just wear the fugliest clothes to see how long it takes for Zoella to copy her? Maybe she and Zach place bets on it.

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Can Zoe stop trying to guilt trip everyone to be nice to her. Because that's her agenda right now.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200221-214721.jpg

Well. They aren't exactly wrong, are they?
Again, Zoe has to post it.
*Shock horror! Someone doesn't like Gavin and Stacey! No way!*

• Haha